It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Trump should be condemning this man publicly. He called him a great guy and that is the last statement we have from him on the subject.
They were friends.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Seriously?
You want someone to stake out a position on a quote from 2002?
lolololololol

THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF DESPERATION!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Sublant

More than one thing!

1. They all seem to have an affinity for under age sexual partners (willing or not)
2. They're all men
3. They're all very wealthy

Oh, and...

4. They're all...DEMOCRATS and strong Democratic supporters. (fancy that)

Most of all, Clinton pals.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If You Flew Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ Private Jet—the Feds Want to Talk to You

U.S. prosecutors on Monday encouraged anyone with information about Epstein’s conduct to come forward, not just potential victims. To the socialites, celebrities and politicians who attended lavish parties at Epstein’s homes in Manhattan or Palm Beach in the early 2000s -- or hitched rides on his private jet nicknamed the “Lolita Express” by the tabloids -- the request carried a clear message:Come talk to us before we seek you out.

“You would much rather be visiting the Department of Justice and engaging a conversation about what you saw rather than making the DoJ find you,” said Jacob Frenkel, a former federal prosecutor now at Dickinson-Wright. “There’s a much greater potential for influencing the parameters of an interview and the scope of cooperation by going in voluntarily than becoming a compulsory guest” of the government, he said..........

It is about to get really REAL folks

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

So then the doj wants to chat with slick willie about his lolita express flights????
Well now, depending on what JE has given them slick willie better be careful what he says. I hear those 302's can be a bear.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

That's a pretty thin argument to hang your hat on!!

I'm pretty certain there are whole bunch of people on record saying Adolph Hitler and Charles Manson were "great guys" too...and less than 17 years before those same two were outed as monsters!

And what's even more laughable is, just a couple weeks ago DJT stepped across the DMZ into North Korea and said Kim Jong Un was a "great guy" too! And we all know that ain't true! DJT says people are "great guys" all the time. It's a PR thing.

But go ahead...stick with your 17 year old "great guy" allegations.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trump should be condemning this man publicly. He called him a great guy and that is the last statement we have from him on the subject.
They were friends.

Oh for Pete's sake! Back in 2008, Trump thought that Hillary would make a good President too. Everyone thought Trump and Clintons were friends too. Fact of the matter, they are all acquaintances due to the nature of their business dealings and contacts, not actual friends.

It is apparent that Trump became wiser with time and adjusted his opinions of people upon discovering their deceptive lies.

Trump was the only one who stepped forward to assist with victim charges against Epstein. this was obviously due to his discovery of the pervertedness that was involved.

I must admit that the Trump admin has been the only administration in my memory to actually be cracking down and actively seeking to shut down so many human traffickers.

One can imagine that the possibility Trump turned on the Clinton's in 2010, may be his involvement in discovering Epstein's true perverse nature and the Clinton's perverse connections to Epstein.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Trump used to brag about walking in on the girls dressing room at the Miss Teen USA pageant he owned.

www.politifact.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

"used to brag about" =/= said it once on howard stern.

It's also disturbing you are trying to make a thread about epstein being arrested for child sex trafficking about trump and in so doing, using a statement about having walked in on some of the contestants in his contest in a state of undress. As if that is in any way on the same level as trafficking 13 year olds for sex. It's pathetic.
edit on 9-7-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ugh, why do people have to dumb down this thread and make it about Trump?

This is Pedo Epstein thread. Not alleged, he is registered pedo doing same as he has done for countless years as everyone turned a blind eye.

Question: Why did Epstein feel the need to return to NY when the shoe was about to drop on 2,000 page release of previous court docs? He literally has some of the most powerful lawyers in the world advising him.

Why take that risk personally?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Isn't it funny? We've had the hollywood pedo's busted. We've had the epstein pedo ring busted. All on trump's watch and they want to attack trump as some sort of accomplice to it?
edit on 9-7-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

Exactly. It doesn't pass the smell test. There are so many other ways to take care of whatever it was he was needing to take care of. But not only did he come himself, he made no real effort to conceal that he was coming.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Strate8

Exactly. It doesn't pass the smell test. There are so many other ways to take care of whatever it was he was needing to take care of. But not only did he come himself, he made no real effort to conceal that he was coming.

3 options I can think of:

A - It was pre-arranged deal with the outcome already negotiated. Done because the heat on the Acosta deal was just not going away so corrupt Gov had to find a way to save face in a manageable way and let the public have a few smaller names taken down to create illusion of justice.

B - This was desparate act by Pedostein to recover incriminating files he feared would fall into authorities hands on possible new investigation.

C - Powerful third party (his handler) forced him into this move to recover incriminating files because loss of control of those files means loss of control of people being blackmailed.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yes, that is very curious, isn't it???

Kinda' smells like...desperation, huh?

I love the smell of desperation in the morning. Smells like victory!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I just want to say this: If I was confident Mueller wasn't involved in the Epstein pedophile ring, I would say so. I did not, however, make a determination on whether or not he committed a crime.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

www.youtube.com... you mean like this? where he says he was not a big fan of his and hasnt spoken to epstine for 15ish years?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

More on the falling out between Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Good grief. Silly must be getting dizzy from the mental hurdles the brain must be working through.

I keep seeing this quote attributed to Trump regarding Epstein in 2002 as some kind of praise upon him, but if anyone who is paying attention to Trump has seen his sarcastic underhanded way of slamming someone while saying something that sounds nice about them at the same time. This quote:

"likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

can easily be broken into two factual statements, which I learned in English college courses called deconstruction of language.

Trump and Epstein both like beautiful women. Epstein likes many of them on the younger side.

This can also be an underhanded way of saying in 2002 as a hint that what Epstein does could be considered inappropriate. That is when you've understood how Trump speaks his own little language between trolling, slander, and sarcasm when he's trying to make a point about someone he's not too keen on.

On a separate note, I'm adding my contribution of interest to a couple of these dangling Epstein threads on ATS. Here's an old Epstein lawsuit alleging the State Dept in 1992 just let Epstein use the abandoned Iran embassy in DC on Embassy Row, which Epstein then (without their consent) subletted to another individual. US vs Epstein

In this case, the United States (the "Government") seeks to evict defendants from a building formerly used as a residence by the Deputy Consul General of the Islamic Republic of Iran ("Iran"). After diplomatic and consular relations with Iran were severed in 1980, the Office of Foreign Missions ("OFM") of the United States Department of State took possession of the building pursuant to the Foreign Missions Act, 22 U.S.C. § 4301 et seq. OFM leased the building to defendant Jeffrey E. Epstein in 1992. Epstein sublet the building to defendant Ivan S. Fisher in 1996, purportedly without the Government's consent. Fisher, in turn, sublet a portion of the building to several subtenants. In 1996, the Government purported to terminate Epstein's lease and brought this action to eject Epstein and Fisher from the building. The Government later amended its complaint to assert a claim for ejectment against the subtenants as well.[1] The Government also sought to recover back rent from Epstein and Fisher.

Me thinks it is interesting the State Dept let Epstein use an apartment on Embassy Row in D.C. in 1992 when it was a Clinton administration when all he was at the time was an international money man of mystery, allegedly managing unknown individual's money.

Iran Embassy [url=https://tdn.com/news/national/photos-the-abandoned-embassies-of-washington-d-c/collection_a34fd712-4c8d-52d0-828f-ab94ae8e47bc.html#5]Source[/url ]

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... long daily mail article but apparently trumps on reccord in court documents saying he booted him from maralargo for being well what we know he is now shady as all hell.

Actions speak louder than words. President Trump has not said much about the arrest of his former friend Jeffrey Epstein, but court documents suggest that he made his opinion of the convicted pedophile well known years ago. An ongoing lawsuit between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented multiple underage victims in their civil suits against the convicted pedophile, reveals that President Trump banned Epstein from his private club in Palm Beach, Mar-a-Lago. The reason for that, according to the filing, was that Epstein had 'sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club.' That same filing also claims that Epstein and his girlfriend-turned-platonic companion Ghislaine Maxwell used the club as a hunting ground for new girls. President Trump finally commented on Epstein's arrest Tuesday afternoon while speaking to the media at the White House, saying: 'I had a falling out with him a long time ago. I wasn’t a fan. I was not a fan of his. That I can tell you.' He went on to refer to Epstein as a 'fixture in Palm Beach.'

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I assure you they will try to connect Trump to this, its their favorite ploy

You got that right. The ones that try to project, are always the ones who are the deepest in it too. I think I can hear Hillary stampeding as speak.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join