It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes as well as stewards.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I get where you are coming from but I disagree In a way

I don’t want a world where everyone ostracized people for rumors about them

Think of the implications

You hear the guy up the road is a pedophile

So you run him out of town

Only maybe he wasn’t

This crap happens a lot in small towns like where I’m from. Not to that extent, but still. Some gay guy is smeared as touching kids with no proof, but people believe it and treat him like crap

It’s not the job of people to publicly out people based on rumors. In fact that’s a good way to get sued.

And this is exactly what led to the kavanaugh debacle

Now, there are two exceptions

1. This is the presses job. They are the people that are supposed to hold the powerful to account with investigations l, and they failed

2. Once someone plead a guilty to sex with minors like Epstein, then it’s no longer just rumor and the people still hanging out with him should have to answer for it
edit on 8-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: olaru12
I hope Jeff rats out his bro trump. Perhaps that's the intention of the LEOs busting him again... trump may have pushed the FBI just a bit to hard and they want to show him who's really the boss.

You reap what you Sow....

If he does, and there is proof. Awesome.

Sadly, for you, by the time he gets to rating out trump he might have just rated out 100's of others in the DNC(which trump was part of).

Will you be as gleeful then when the entire party is collapsed due to their debauchery? I will, i say drag it all down, but for some reason I think you'll still be clinging to party lines in the face of actual justice.

What are you talking about..? I'm not a democrat. I worked for Gary Johnson. Let the chips fall where they may.

Remember at one time Clinton and trump were good buddies...

Exactly

And even if you are a trump or Clinton fan, child sex trafficking outweighs all of that

If any of these charges are remotely true, may everyone connected he brought to justice for the pain they caused those children

I don’t give a damn if they have an r or a d next to their name

The connections and the money, anyone really interested in truth can get a lot from this website, by reading the whole thing.
www.coreysdigs.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Funny enough I am only three degrees from Kevin Bacon myself.
I spent time on a flight from NY to LAX with Valerie Harper from The Mary Tyler Moore show, who was in a movie with Marsha Mason who was in a movie with Kevin Bacon.
She was across the aisle from me for hours. We talked about the show which was her own new show Rhoda. She revealed that her character was finally going to get married LOL.
It was quite personal. United Airlines sometime in the seventies. We went to L.A. and Las Vegas a lot so I can't say which trip this was.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

I hope they take every penny from the bastard.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Epstein is spilling the beans!

twitter.com...

SCOOP: Epstein's lawyer has already made a proffer to SDNY. Epstein will agree to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of individuals that paid for activities with underage girls in exchange for a maximum sentence not to exceed 5 years - @OANN

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

twitter.com...

SCOOP: Epstein's lawyer has already made a proffer to SDNY. Epstein will agree to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of individuals that paid for activities with underage girls in exchange for a maximum sentence not to exceed 5 years - @OANN

We shall see

The problem is if he cooperates, how can we be sure he is giving up all the goods

Let’s say that he mentions the name of a trump associate. It’s clear the sdny really wants to bring down trump, and so they give the deal on that and all sorts of others are off the hook

Or he gives up bill clinton or a Clinton connected person, and trumps doj pounces on that and all sorts of others escape justice

I hope the investigators are very careful and pursue justice for all of the criminals

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

2. Once someone plead a guilty to sex with minors like Epstein, then it’s no longer just rumor and the people still hanging out with him should have to answer for it

Trump knew who Epstein was....

www.businessinsider.com...

I say let the girls that were molested have their day in court. There should be no statute of limitations on child abuse and pedophelia!!
edit on 8-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That doesn't say what you want it to say.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

It’s not the job of people to publicly out people based on rumors. In fact that’s a good way to get sued

Not if its true. You can only be charged with slander if the rumor is a lie that is publicly published and does harm to the individual.

If its true... all bets are off.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

That doesn't say what you want it to say.

Really, It makes a clear connection to trump and Epstein being friends.

Heres, another....

www.snopes.com...

there are plenty more. Even from Foxnews

edit on 8-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think the point was, most people won't take the risk because it's unproven. So to expect people to lay their financial lives on the line for a rumor is unrealistic and probably not all that desirable.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

twitter.com...

haha
that didn't take long

now if only the da wants to make a deal.......
what do you say silly?
will the da wheel and deel?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Agree with your bottom statement

But the top, that’s not proof trump knew he was having sec with minors

I know plenty of people I can say have a taste for younger women

But not underage ones

So far I have not seen trump say anything good about Epstein after charges were brought against him

In fact I have seen one of the victims lawyers praise trump from 2009 as one of the only public figures to help them

That doesn’t mean trump did nothing wrong, but certainly what you posted doesn’t prove he knew Epstein was a child sex trafficker

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It’s not the job of people to publicly out people based on rumors. In fact that’s a good way to get sued

Not if its true. You can only be charged with slander if the rumor is a lie that is publicly published and does harm to the individual.

If its true... all bets are off.

Well yes

But then you have to be certain you are right about your allegation

Else we get the kavanaugh situation; any accusation or rumor is enough to kick people out of public life, and anyone who associates with them is also kicked out

That is not a world I want to live in

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

and? I mean look at these guys, best of pals.

I guess churchill must have really liked him and was probably a genocidal maniac.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Let’s say that he mentions the name of a trump associate. It’s clear the sdny really wants to bring down trump, and so they give the deal on that and all sorts of others are off the hook

Or he gives up bill clinton or a Clinton connected person, and trumps doj pounces on that and all sorts of others escape justice

If he omits anyone and is later found out he loses his immunity.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
sorry to say.. nothing will happen actually…
few names will be sacrafied for the higher purpose to keep the "needs" of the rich and powerfull intact
as long as all justice is in hands of the "god's " they can wash there hands in innocence…

is know for ages that those animals are prakticing this kind of abuse and worser..(remember Hostel movies) !!!

they are invinceble !
but.....
there must be movies beeing made of every person who did it ...just for protecting the system !!!!!!
and for politic blackmail...

so hackers find youre paradice !!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If he omits anyone and is later found out he loses his immunity.

That’s true

I am excited at the prospect of powerful monsters being brought to justice

But I’m also pessimistic because I know most never face justice in our system

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I personally don't think they should plea him out, let's see what kind of evidence is collected first.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If trump's words of praise about epstein are enough to condemn him, for some, then what do they make of these ones?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join