It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where o where is RBG Ginsburg made no appearance since early feb - Heavy diversion stories since

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
When pictures circulated of RBG at some religions gathering, there was a lot of people who thought it was a photoshopped image and on top of that there seemed to be very few people who actually saw here there beside very close family friends while she sat in a very prominent position in the "chapel" (the synagogue version I guess). I don't think anyone got any video of this appearance, or it was extremely poor quality, only some very grainy photos that looked like they were taken with late 90's digital camera's.

So that appearance seemed to silence those who though RBG had finally met her maker, but now that we are almost 6 months from that appearance, does no one find it odd that she has not been seen or spotted anywhere?

Any video's or online posts after 2/6/2019 are just re-hashes of that very brief and questionable appearance or mockery of those who are asking about her ability to complete her job, so don't take the posting dates as proof there's been sightings since early Feb.

I'd like to look back at what happened around that time, IIRC that is when the "Covington Kids" hit the news, Jessie Smellit and Jazmine Byrnes was found to have not been murdered by a lone white man, like her mother reported, but by 2 black men with which she was intimately acquainted. All of these incidents stoked massive amounts of racial tension and took the spotlight of off where RBG was/is. Funny how that works isn't it. I'm sure there are probably about 3-10 other stories that were straight up distraction from this topic around the same time and even a little after her "appearance".

Here is a search I did looking for RBG appearances.

www.google.com... ce+sitings&oq=rbg+ruth+bader+ginsburg+nist+recent+appearance+sitings&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i10i160.343637.345983..346131...0.0..0.275.1122.0j7j1......0.... 1..gws-wiz.......33i299j33i160.IyxcTaibi8w

edit on 6 24 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 24 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
she ded.........

It's the logical conclusion at this point. But atleast her family gets to see her legacy live on.....as she continues to vote(by proxy) on the supreme court.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Oh, that is why Trump is getting his way with everything from the Supreme Court.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Oh, that is why Trump is getting his way with everything from the Supreme Court.

Not really, it just so happens that those he did appoint aren't the far right nazis everyone thought. Wasn't brett, the rapist, supposed to have rolled womens rights back like 5 decades.

Either way, ruth(either the dead corpse, or the living corpse) just needs to soldier on for another year and a half when the dems retake the presidency and get to appoint an activist that rules based on feels and not interpretation of established law.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Not really, it just so happens that those he did appoint aren't the far right nazis everyone thought. Wasn't brett, the rapist, supposed to have rolled womens rights back like 5 decades.

Either way, ruth(either the dead corpse, or the living corpse) just needs to soldier on for another year and a half when the dems retake the presidency and get to appoint an activist that rules based on feels and not interpretation of established law.

Early days, early days.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Early days, early days.

Odd interpretation, considering these are obviously the end times of a civilization.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

his way?
more like the common sense way.

Cant blame people for voting common sense when its been anything but lately.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Early days, early days.

Odd interpretation, considering these are obviously the end times of a civilization.

Yeah well, I don't see or feel the end times of civilization.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Early days, early days.

That must be nice.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Early days, early days.

That must be nice.

The way civilization is now, no it is not nice.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Early days, early days.

That must be nice.

Well, suffering begets the rebirth. You shouldn't dwell on such things.

I for one, welcome it. Though I understand the weak fear such turmoil.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Early days, early days.

That must be nice.

Don't you mean more turmoil?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Early days, early days.

That must be nice.

Have you already moved to semantics just a few posts in?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Early days, early days.

That must be nice.

That response wasn't semantics, it was facts...more turmoil for civilization and more and more as we keep going.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Early days, early days.

That must be nice.

That response wasn't semantics, it was facts...more turmoil for civilization and more and more as we keep going.

Yes, as the end approaches. Not the beginning as you proposed.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Early days, early days.

That must be nice.

No, early days politically and legally speaking within the Supreme Court...civilization's end I cannot foresee.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Early days, early days.

That must be nice.

No, early days politically and legally speaking within the Supreme Court...civilization's end I cannot foresee.

Step into the darkness, let your eyes adjust, then you can see both the darkness and the light.

You have forsaken your own vision.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
According to CNN--someone dug her up, gave her a jump start, and rolled her to a Broadway play this past week:

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is alive and participating in SCOTUS sessions.

See page 40 of the last Oral Arguments session: www.supremecourt.gov...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
According to CNN--someone dug her up, gave her a jump start, and rolled her to a Broadway play this past week:

www.cnn.com...

I think it is DNA time so we can settle the question. I am not going to ask for any......

I suspect it is in bad taste but if this is body double we might be seeing a Hollywood actress or actor being the stand in for these people then a Stalin like opinion would ensue.

Maybe I am being too sarcastic maybe I am telling it like it is?

ETA

Oh Care, that link crashed.

edit on 24-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join