It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where o where is RBG Ginsburg made no appearance since early feb - Heavy diversion stories since

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

a second obvious question - can a 3rd party file a writ of Quo_warranto against a sitting SCOTUS justice ??????????????/

explaination - a write Quo_warranto forces a person to demonstrate that they have legal right to exercise the powers they claim

in this case - mrs ginsberg would have to [ if such a writ was legal ] to demonstrate that she was alive - and capable of fulfilling the office of justice

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

What if the body double theory is true?

My DNA issue earlier has more meaning I suppose.

edit on 25-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

you mean the ad hoc " body double " delusion you has just invented to " reply " to my questions ?

if there is indeed a " body double " " clone " " robo-ginsberg " or some other insane " explaination - why does " it " not just fullfill mrs ginsbergs " public appearence duties " ??????????????????

i sense a motion in the goal posts

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Opened the door to chinese exploitation
Took us off the gold standard. Totally mismanaged the Iran situation.

Reagan. Sold arms to iran. Scaled up the war on drugs created deficit spending. Many many serious 4th amendment problems during his presidency.

George w bush created ththe patriot act and the largest constitutional problem in modern history. Created the FISA problem we have now. Deficit spender.

What does any of that have to do with President Trump?

Absolutely nothing.

Nice attempt to change the subject and avoid a discussion you know your wrong about. Red herring my shiny white rear end.

Facts aren't a red herring buddy.

Projection of the past parties upon President Trump's admin is not even relevant. He was not even in politics until he ran for this election.

Almost all the current dems and other republican politicians have been in politics longer than we been alive! It's them that is the political cancer.

The problem with people today is they assume they can blame one party for the past when in fact it's both parties that are guilty.

Dems claim to boost the budget, but really just cut them like the military for example, and raise tax's. Then never fix a single thing, where's that money go...

Repubs actually boost the budget by cutting tax's and allowing the people to make their own financial decisions by spending their own money.

Republican admin boosts military spending because the military needs money to train to fight.

Remember under dems/obuma the Air Force couldn't even fly training missions due to equipment failure caused by a slashed budget.

Deployed troops were being under fed... remember.

Yet under republicans we have new equipment being fielded. Troops are able to deploy with excess supplies not scant amounts.

Pilots can train because they aren't forced to fly without oxygen supplies.

Of course we could argue about these things until the moon turns to cheese but what good is it?

What good is it if you refused to accept truth based on historical facts, rather than emotional biases?

Show me the sources of your position and convince me. Otherwise you sound like every other boy crying wolf when there isn't one.

I provided links, images and sources for my stance.

Where's yours?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

I was responding to your post about Republicans and Democrats. Where I said they are no longer the historical examples you have given.

Apparently you agree..

Should I list trumps constitutional problems.

How about a recent declaration of emergency to bipass Congress and sell arms to Saudis Arabia after Congress voted to stop it. Luckily they voted again to stop trump.

His fiscal policy is as bad as Obama's.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

hey - a less snarky answer - i missed the edit - and had not read your earlier posts in thread .

how would a body doble ginsberg fool the conservative justices and thier staff - at the oral hearings ???

its one thing to have a body double that can fool the general pubic - walking to a car from 5om away - but to deliver a real time preformance at a SCOTUS meating - that can fool the other justices ??????????????????????

no - just no

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You used propaganda that isn't relevant to today.

Go ahead and disprove anything I said..good luck

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

You used propaganda that isn't relevant to today.

Go ahead and disprove anything I said..good luck

I disproved everything you said, you just refused to open your eyes and see it.

I don't utilize propaganda, I expose it.

Facts aren't propaganda, your sourceless bs is.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

So if I had some memes that would be sources?
If you don't know history that is your fault.

Can you name 1 thing you disproved?

All you did was create strawmen and ignore any facts I gave.

Again disprove one of them. Literally not in your mind.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

When you turn 80, you get a competency test every year thereafter so you can keep your drivers licence.

No you dont.
Many states require a vision test each time you renew after 70. No place requires everyone to take a competency test.

So in the US, you don't have to redo cognitive parts of the driving test, check motor skills and vision after 80? In Canada, Ontario anyway, you hit 80 and want to continue driving, you get the tests. I have 5 relatives doing them every year. At least in Canada all of our cognitively deficient people are only in government, not driving 4 wheel weapons lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The ice and snow weed most bad drivers out by 80.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

you mean the ad hoc " body double " delusion you has just invented to " reply " to my questions ?

if there is indeed a " body double " " clone " " robo-ginsberg " or some other insane " explaination - why does " it " not just fullfill mrs ginsbergs " public appearence duties " ??????????????????

i sense a motion in the goal posts

Not here but the data says we do NOT have conclusive evidence is the real point. We DO know she is very old and has been very ill lately. When I last saw her she looked like death hung over as the saying went.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Not that it has anything to do with the OP, but you are either willingly ignoring history, or just have never read up on the history of the the Republican and Democrat parties. Pre 1950's - The Democratic Party was by far, the more conservative of the two parties, especially on social issues. Yes, they did fight to keep segregation. Yes they did rail against freeing slaves. They were a very conservative party at that time. In fact, the Democratic Party nearly collapsed as leaders abandoned the party as it began to turn more liberal on social issues from 1960-1970, with those leaders joining the Republican Party, leaving the Democratic Party divided. By 1970, the Democratic Party was increasingly more liberal.

So comparing the Democratic Party (or Republican party for that matter) of pre-1960 to today is apples and oranges. Neither party is even remotely the same as they were back then.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Images are not memes dude, it's info from the source. You don't even try do you, I'm not doing all the work to prove history;

On April 8, 1864, the Senate took the first crucial step towards the constitutional abolition of slavery. Before a packed gallery, a strong coalition of 30 Republicans, four border-state Democrats, and four Union Democrats joined forces to pass the amendment 38 to 6. In the months that followed, two test votes failed in the House and the amendment was sidelined by the national election.

Senate .GOV source

Now show me how factual imagery is a meme?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

So a strawman arguement?

Nice work.

I never disputed Democrats were racists. I said today's Republicans are not the same as pre Eisenhower.

I did say a few dexicrats changed parties to Democrats (strom Thurman being one) after civil rights legislation was signed by Johnson. More dixiecrats in state and local level changes to Republican.

I also said only 2 Republicans resemble the party you speak of and they are both considered extremists.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join