It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where o where is RBG Ginsburg made no appearance since early feb - Heavy diversion stories since

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I heard RBG was making an appearance in an episode of The Walking Dead as a "whisperer." Or maybe it was a lay-about as a zombie. Who can tell eh? As an actress or SCJ she certainly knows how to play dead, or undead lol

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/24.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is alive and participating in SCOTUS sessions.

See page 40 of the last Oral Arguments session: www.supremecourt.gov...

The above URL isn't working for some reason. Instead, just go to the "oral arguments" page, where you can see a list of them. Then click on one, and do a search on "Ginsburg" within the document. She doesn't talk much, but she's been there every week for the past 2 months.

Oral Arguments directory page: www.supremecourt.gov...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There needs to be term limits. 87 years old is not trusted in any industry to make the right call. I would not trust anyone that age to make a ham sandwich including myself.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
There needs to be term limits. 87 years old is not trusted in any industry to make the right call. I would not trust anyone that age to make a ham sandwich including myself.

When you turn 80, you get a competency test every year thereafter so you can keep your drivers licence. Seems to me, someone who controls the law should be tested a tad more rigorously. Plus, they might want to make sure it has a pulse.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Old 4chan theory.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

When you turn 80, you get a competency test every year thereafter so you can keep your drivers licence.

No you dont.
Many states require a vision test each time you renew after 70. No place requires everyone to take a competency test.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

The above URL isn't working for some reason. Instead, just go to the "oral arguments" page, where you can see a list of them. Then click on one, and do a search on "Ginsburg" within the document. She doesn't talk much, but she's been there every week for the past 2 months.

So another BS thread by the right? Got it.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Like what?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

''

Is there any proof she was there other than those transcripts. LOL...

Well that in itself would be one big thing for the COTUS to allow a lie on both sides of the aisle for RBG. Odds are going up she is alive today, for now.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

So kavanah has been hiding this from us along with the other justices?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was not happy with the ruling Thursday and read her dissent out loud to emphasize her opinion.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Opinions are NOT facts, the Constitution is NOT open to interpretation. It says what it means and means what it says.

Supreme Court Justices don't write law, they don't make law and they can't.

A republican administration is not going to roll back civil rights, when historically they are the ones who voted for more rights and equality.

Show me how many Dems voted for the Emancipation Proclamation, or the 13th Amendment. Or the 15th Amendment for that matter.

In fact history shows us that the Dems are more likely to roll back civil rights than any party.

Go ahead, search it and try to prove me wrong.
I dare you to actually do some research and see for your self that the Dems are the racist party. They didn't even vote to free the slaves, who is racist!

I'm not saying I'm all for republicans, I despise both parties and dems more so. But if you're trying to be honest, do your homework and see.

Finally, as always I must reiterate myself here as in other threads and remind you all.

That this is just another measure used to cause division. While you waste time arguing over trivial distractions, fighting amongst yourselves all the while not focusing on them where the fight should be.

So ahead, play into their hands and continue to be apart of the problem, never the solution...

It's your life.
edit on 25-6-2019 by ADVISOR because: To add images for the intellectually lazy

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Dems and Republicans are nothing like pre JFK era parties. You are totally disingenuous with this arguement and forgot to mention how several of the racists dixicrats changed parties to become Republicans under the neoconservative movement. Show me a single Republican like Eisenhower...when you do they are the outcasts like Amash or Paul...

I see it totally different. Republicans are far worse. There are literally a small handful fiscal conservatives and fewer classical liberals.

Democrats are who they are..exploitive pandering fools. Republicans are even worse. They have destroyed fiscal conservativism in the us

Prime example is Donald trump. Who is not conservative at all. He is more like the 80's Democrats and has little understanding of where the future is going with technology and genetic engineering.

edit on 25-6-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

STFU with your lies, you never even tried to search the facts you just heard it some where.
Show me sources, give me something more than just your ignorant opinion.

No one said President Trump's a conservative, that was never his claim, it spawned from the left same as all the other lies, like he's going to put everyone back chains. STFU already, Trump's not a racist.

How the f does a racist earn the black empowerment award...moron

edit on 25-6-2019 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

STFU with your lies, you never even tried to search the facts you just heard it some where.
Show me sources, give me something more than just your ignorant opinion.

Lol..nice

Richard nixon...

Opened the door to chinese exploitation
Took us off the gold standard. Totally mismanaged the Iran situation.

Reagan. Sold arms to iran. Scaled up the war on drugs created deficit spending. Many many serious 4th amendment problems during his presidency.

George w bush created ththe patriot act and the largest constitutional problem in modern history. Created the FISA problem we have now. Deficit spender.

Lol. Republicans love deficits face it. Rand paul and justin amash are what is left of the Republicans you speak of.

Your red herring is even more ridiculous. I am a fiscal conservative. Not a liberal. Trump is a deficit spender.
edit on 25-6-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
an obvious question - if mrs ginsberg is indeed dead - as many attempt to insinuate

why dont the conservative justices [ or thier staffs ] simply report the fact ??

its all very well - opining that " teh liberals " want to keep her name on the bench - even if she is dead

but there are conservatives who want rid of her

her alledged presence , but lack of input at SCOTUS " oral brefs " has been cited up thread as some sort of " evidence "

are you really telling me that every conservative justice and thier staff - just " go along " with such a charade ??????????

ape has bridges to suit all budgets - if you believe this idiocy

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You sir or maam, are a troll on purpose, I see your game here now. Nice disguise troll. Ok I'll bite.

Here's some more facts for you to consider;

Search it and get back to me, since you have an answer for everything. Let's see you revisionist this.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I am not sure what you are going on about.

I have zero love for Democrats. I at least like 2 Republicans.

By the way obama got a peace prize. What do awards mean again?

What are you going on about anyhow. Trump sucks for a variety of reasons. Racism is is the least of which and I never even mentioned it.

Speaking of trolls why are you going on about racism?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

It is all our lives, not just his.

The collective is bad for the individual.

The Ying and Yang of this is we play into it.Yet often, some us fail to want to break away from the collective. Hive minds are dangerous for humanity it has proven so many times in History, Those in denial should at least be allowed to hear from individuals. They want to shut that down too.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join