It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting find!!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

That is why I got a bad feeling when Epstein was arrested, just 9 days after the Judge ordered all prior Epstein court documents released to the public.

After what we've been through with Rosenstein, Mueller and Horowitz, I see the arrest as being a plumbing clog, instead of a potential BOOM.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think there’s a chance the SDNY/DOJ/FBI knew what was in the docs about to be unsealed and snatched JE up before they did. They didn’t want to appear their hands forced only after unsealed.

I think it’s time for the Trump DOJ to extract long overdue pounds of flesh.

“My Turn!”

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Q3381

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c74e66 No.6960915 📁
Jul 8 2019 22:42:08 (EST) NEW
Example:
Joe Biden (Vice President of the United States)
>Follow the Family
Corruption in DC > How to Get Rich
Are Liberals willfully blind or ……….?
www.washingtonexaminer.com...📁
Biden's brother $1.5b contract in Iraq.
nypost.com...📁
Biden's son $1.5b deal w/ China.
Coincidence?
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
Q

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Everyone's assuming their goal is take out Trump via Epstein, but they have to know by now Trump is clean.

It's possible that they are gunning for AG Barr. He recused himself from the Epstein case because he worked for a firm long ago who represented Epstein. The more interesting part is the other connection. Bill Barr's father Donald Barr employed Epstein as a teacher of teenage students at the Dalton School where he was Headmaster in the 70s.

It's amazing how all these people are connected somehow. Hopefully Bill Barr is clean as a whistle.

With Comey's daughter involved, it's hard to totally trust that the investigation will be fair.

The Ties that bind Epstein Barr and Trump

edit on 8-7-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

For a while now, I've wondered if Trump saw something on that flight that disgusted him.

I would suggest he was given the 'talk' and he obviously declined.

I have a feeling that even back then he was collecting information and may have taken pics of the flight logs to get the guest list.

P

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Only in Bizarro World. The Left subpoenas Mueller to testify on 7/17. The Right, instead of melting down, starts salivating at the Q&A possibilities... now Barr says DOJ will support RM if he opts NOT to testify and the Left may be thrilled at the prospect.

Nadler/Schiff must be the two dumbest MF’ers to chair committees and that says a LOT.

Pete & Repeat default position these days is to mitigate the backfires that THEY initiate and look at it as a “win”.

Barr says DOJ would back Mueller if he decides not to testify

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 8-7-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Re Q3373:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 1c1fb4 No.6958844 📁
Jul 8 2019 20:16:05 (EST)
SURV of SC/JS terminated.
Sleep well.
Q

(Bolding mine)

Am I reading this right:

SURV of SC/JS terminated = SURVEILLANCE of Supreme Court and Justice System (by deep state) has been stopped by White hats... therefore the Judges can "Sleep well."?
edit on 8-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Q3373

Jul 8 2019 21:16:05 (EST)
Sleep well.
Q

Surveillance of Sara Carter and John Solomon initiated by Obama’s FBI has formally ended.

Referring to Q3007.

Here they are on Mark Levin show talking about how they started the Investigation lasting 2 years.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q3373:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 1c1fb4 No.6958844 📁
Jul 8 2019 20:16:05 (EST)
Sleep well.
Q

(Bolding mine)

Am I reading this right:

SURV of SC/JS terminated = SURVEILLANCE of Supreme Court and Justice System (by deep state) has been stopped by White hats... therefore the Judges can "Sleep well."?

SC/JS
Sarah Carter/John Solomon

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Q3382

edit on 8-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'll leave you with this:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3382

Man I hope its true, but I just don't see these swamp creatures going down. Especially via prosecution by the swamp itself.

Although it would be one hell of a reelection year for him, if it gets pulled off under his watch before 2020.
edit on 08731America/ChicagoMon, 08 Jul 2019 22:08:32 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I have my hopes & doubts but the dam has got to break soon and flush out the swamp.

Just 4 fun...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I feel like this is it..the real deal

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This isn't an Epstein thread.....post all the Epstein posts/info in the Epstein thread[s].....

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:14 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EchoesInTime

With Comey's daughter involved, I'm sort of also wondering if this is a chess move -- sacrifice the bishop to try to check the king. Epstein is the bishop, and like when they coughed up Weinstein, he'll do a lot of collateral damage, maybe take out other pieces even, but if they can nail Trump with him, it will be worth it. It also gives Comey's daughter a chance to rectify her father's horrible mistake, and if Hill and Bill go down? Well, it fixes her horrible mistake of not getting elected so they're all forced to this end too.

And while the country is caught up in the Trump/Epstein sex trial drama, no one pays attention to the actual drama of the spying scandal unfolding right under their noses because the press can ignore it with impunity.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:23 PM
    link   

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:26 PM
    link   
    a reply to: LanceCorvette

Lance, exactly right on everything. The best the public can hope for is a vague discription and/or a charge of treason or at a minimum a charge for FARA violation.

There supposed crimes against children will just be a byline in some document at best.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:38 PM
    link   
    a reply to: ketsuko

From my pov everything is connected

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join