It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Re: Placeholder Population:
www.populationmedia.org...

Logo alert.

Tat, you are well over target on my take on that post.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Great. Thx. Monitor meets coffee.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Remember how documents couldn't be declassified/released because of Mueller's ongoing investigation?

IMO, the FDNY arrested Epstein as a sacrificial lamb, in order to get the judge to change his/her mind, and keep the prior Epstein stuff sealed, due to this new "ongoing investigation". By SDNY design, it might take YEARS before this Epstein case is wrapped up.

BTW...was Q kidding when he said Nancy Pelosi was blocking him from posting to 8-channel over most of the last 3 months?
edit on 7/8/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well that fits right in company with Dyncorp. How deep does the JE rabbit hole go?!

Makes me wonder how much evidence SDNY prosecutors have and how far will they follow the trail.

I think NXIVM is the model. They pick two or three things they can prove in a few weeks trial. The rest will emanate out into the public sphere. It is all just too big, too unwieldy to grasp, let alone deal with logistically.

Too many connects not to be planned precisely. NXIVM, Warrior posts about secured regions and traps set. The "quakes" which are so important. JE triggers. RM shortly. Convergence of all the streams unlocked by the anons.

DECLAS

As I mentioned yesterday this is brilliant. Pray for DECLAS to hide JE, Pray for JE to hide DECLAS and crossovers in both spheres. Get them shooting at each other Ping Pong Kissinger style.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My question --will humanity get restitution for the trillions that have been stolen from us? They've hoarded and stashed piles of wealth away from us....all our minerals

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply imthegoat

At the risk of making some of my friends here mad, she was a moderator on the 8chan board for a while and refused to answer questions as to why she left.

Otherwise she seems to be a good investigative journalist.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Due to the depth/breadth of the Epstein octopus, this investigation will grow into something that will require a team of Special Prosecutors at the Federal/International level?
edit on 7/8/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Q3384

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 3a3d46 No.6962232 📁
Jul 8 2019 23:50:59 (EST)
Tom Steyer is not sleeping well these days.
"Attack a political opponent" will not work.
Justice is no longer blind to those with BILLIONS.
Q

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Same almost with my local Fox channel, only mentioning Epstein/Trump relationship. I was disgusted at the implication. No mention of others.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I tend to agree with your assessment. This is all such a mega twisted intertwined spider web spaning the globe. Attempting to indict many let alone a laundry list of charges much less prove in a court is akin to scaling Mt Everest without oxygen.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
So a working theory of mine...

Epstein HAD to come back to NY, even knowing the risk he was taking because blackmail files he had locked up at his place are also incriminating to him. Feeling the mounting pressure he needed to get rid of those files at the NY property.

Would expect copies of those files to be at every property he owns. He would not trust anyone else with those files, criminals don't really trust each other.

So these files should also be at NM property. Pedo island was compromised, so probably nothing there unless investigators can find DNA evidence of past crimes buried.

Mods,
If Q has any merit at all, Epstein tries heavily into this so that is why I posted this here.

Last,
This theory seems pretty solid othereise he'd have to be an idiot to return to US with so much heat coming down.

So, there is our litmus test on if there is actually going to be progress against DS sickos. 99% sure investigators now have video evidence of numerous big names doing illegal, sick stuff. If this investigation does not expand and take them down as well, we will then know whether Q was BS or not. There should be no escape for Bill Clinton, we know that. If he does not land in prison, then we are not getting our country back.

Barr, really suspicious on that tie with his dad to Epstein hiring him at 20 with no degree to be a math teacher.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Remember how documents couldn't be declassified/released because of Mueller's ongoing investigation?

IMO, the FDNY arrested Epstein as a sacrificial lamb, in order to get the judge to change his/her mind, and keep the prior Epstein stuff sealed, due to this new "ongoing investigation". By SDNY design, it might take YEARS before this Epstein case is wrapped up.

BTW...was Q kidding when he said Nancy Pelosi was blocking him from posting to 8-channel over most of the last 3 months?

Hard to connect the dots on NP having any influence over Q. Directly or indirectly. She’s been in damage control mode with AOC and the Get Fresh Crew.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Q really pouring gasoline on the already hot coals 😎

BlackHoles & Pulsars nearing peak performance

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

Barr is 3 years older than JE. Who hired who at age 20 to be a math teacher?

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I’m struggling how Q blasts out no fewer than 10 drops that are specific to JE and we are told not to discuss JE on the Q thread. I’m trying to reconcile that. Not trying to start trouble.

It’s not like we hijacked the Q thread to discuss Women’s Soccer.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Has anyone else seen this? Its from August 11 2018, but I hadn't see it before.

Former White House chief strategist Bannon was spotted stepping out of his SUV and entering the registered sex offender’s sprawling 21,000-square-foot mansion at 9 E. 71st St. shortly before 7 a.m. Wednesday

Wonder what that was about? He allegedly left with a bag full of 'papers.'

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

DJT tweet

Something is afoot...

From Mockingbird Mouthpiece CNBC

The light damage was largely due to the remoteness of the area where the earthquake occurred, but Gov. Gavin Newsom cautioned after touring Ridgecrest that “it’s deceiving, earthquake damage. You don’t notice it at first.”

The California National Guard was sending 200 troops, logistical support and aircraft, Maj. Gen. David Baldwin said. The Pentagon had been notified, and the entire California Military Department was put on alert, he said.

A few days and Gavin Pelosi thinks 100m in damage (probably far far less), yet the article struggles to find more then nerves as the issue.

What sticks out is 200 National Guard Troops Deployed - 200 troops for 28000 people who's nerves are on edge???

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Napalm carpet bombing up next followed by tactical nukes.

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join