It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Q3368

edit on 8-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Lex Wexner is Epstein’s mentor. Probably who taught him the high level pimp game to begin with.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Q rapid firing all evening. I think as the onion is peeled, it will be breathtaking.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Gimme the D5 Q!

MY BODY IS READY

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

They didn't get around to eroding the family fast enough.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A couple of DECODES on Q3366:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a58fe2 No.6956798 📁
Jul 8 2019 18:33:03 (EST)
Les Wexner.
Founder of Victoria's Secret.
Connect the dots.
Q

1) Date/Timestamp is an ascending sequence of 3s... 3, 6, 9, 12, 15:
Jul 8 = 7+8 = 15,
2019 = 2+0+1+9 = 12
18 = 1+8 = 9
33 = 3+3 = 6
03 = 3

Note also that the Post number is all 3s and 6s and makes the same sequence, and more, because

3 = 3
3+3 = 6
3+6 = 9
6+6 = 12
3+6+6 = 15
3+3+6+6 = 18

2) StartOfLines decode gives LFC:
LFC = Liverpool Football Club

a) The Wexner Centre for the Arts is in Columbus, Ohio and in 2010 showed a film called Liverpool coupled with a film about 9/11. (Link)

b) There is a Wexner building On Liverpool street in London - this is in the centre of the City of London banking area. (Vimeo - Wexner building flat sale)

c) I haven't found any obvious link to Liverpool Football Club yet...

I think the threes is pointing us to the 3 states within a state: City of London, Washington D.C., The Vatican
edit on 8-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

EMN, clearly from these drops JE was in the business of facilitating blackmail too.

I read these drops to say that somehow his arrest ends some or all of those blackmail efforts.

If that's the case, then the "reports" can turn on a dime as folks are willing to talk. Call the FBI...

The downstream on this is going to be huge, as folks just lost their leverage. Now they are going to turn on each other. Escape lanes blocked too??? Whoa.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

EMN, important that the picture filename on Q3368 is July2019.jpg - which gives us a timeframe for DECLAS to happen within?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Pertaining to Q3354.
Clinton's can no longer blackmail people - The “insurance file” found on Anthony Weiner’s notebook. “Crimes Against Children” noted on FBI’s memo after being briefed by NYPD - here it is...

Source: Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General’s report of June 2018 - “A Review of Various Actions by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice in Advance of the 2016 Election" [PDF] Pg 294.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

It says crimes against children were found on Weiner's laptop. The police notes do not say who committed the crimes against children. For all we know it could have been Weiner.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

To add to my post on The Wexner building in London, it is within a couple of hundred yards of 3 key Deutschebank offices, forming a square with them. It is also just off Devonshire Square; a power-broking square of restaurants etc. in the city of London. Also within 100 yards of where I used to work.

Googlemaps link

Is it a coincidence that Deutschebank is restructuring and this very day started laying of the first of 8000 UK employees?
edit on 8-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I'll repost this:

Les Wexner is co-founder of the Mega Group

'Who's Who in Mega Group'

Leslie Wexner: This co-founder of Mega is closely aligned with some of the top British-American-Commonwealth institutions. However, Wexner's main business is The Limited, Inc.—a holding company for such firms as Intimate Brands, Victoria's Secret, and Bath & Body Works—which he founded in 1963.

larouchepub.com...

Right before you posted that I was reading an article that had a mention of him.
www.nytimes.com...

The part that stuck out to me was the following. It almost sounds like Epstein got some goods or setup his Mentor Wexner and that is how he took ownership of the home that was estimated around 70M .

Mr. Epstein said in the 1996 interview that the mansion was now his, though the transaction has never appeared in New York City records online. In 2011, he transferred ownership of the property from a trust connected to Mr. Epstein and Mr. Wexner to Maple Inc., a United States Virgin Islands-based entity under Mr. Epstein’s control, according to records.

The transfer document, from Nine East 71st Street Corporation to Maple Inc, did not list a purchase price, indicating that it did not involve any exchange of money.

A spokeswoman for Mr. Wexner said that he “severed ties” with Mr. Epstein about a decade ago. Erika Kellerhals, a lawyer in the Virgin Islands who handled the 2011 transfer for Mr. Epstein, did not return a phone call seeking comment.

Funny after I posted that I went to the crazy days and nights forum to see the latest hollyweird gossip. this pretty much described what I got out of that article previously about epstein and his mentor Leslie H. Wexner.

It looks like Epstein got the goods on Wexner and in return Wexner gave him the property and connected him with his big clients.

www.crazydaysandnights.net...

This is from January 18, 2018

When we talk about the pedophile king, I think we all know who we are talking about. I will throw in some celebrity names to make the guessing more fun as this goes along, but wanted you to know how this insanely rich pedophile made all his money.

It probably will not shock you that he made his money illegally. He made it off the backs of regular hard working people. People who were swindled out of their money and were left with nothing. The pedophile was in the right place at the right time and took money that should have been given back to as many of those people as possible. Instead, he used almost half a billion dollars to finance his life as a pedophile.

There is one more component to his financial well being. One of the people who was swindled was a very rich person who owned a massively large corporation and was one of the richest men in the country. He lost a great deal of money in the swindle and our pedophile saw that he got every cent of his investment back. In return, the very rich man has always provided cover for the pedophile and vouched for him with other billionaires and investors which has allowed the pedophile to accumulate even more wealth. He has helped gloss over and erase from memory anything about the swindling just like it never happened.

Now, there is something else about that very rich man. He was the very first customer of the pedophile. He was in a horrible marriage and wanted someone young. Very young. The pedophile knew just the right person and the life of the rich man was changed forever. He started embracing life again and has kept that woman in his life ever since as a mistress. He ended up marrying again, but the love of his life is the mistress.

In return for bringing that young woman into his life, the very rich man gave our pedophile a very valuable piece of property as well as a list of names of other very well off men who also would enjoy the companionship of very young women. At this point the very young women became the almost legal teens that have been discussed in several Island posts.

A celebrity that I haven't mentioned in any of the Island posts is a permanent A list actor who called all the young teens by the name of his daughter which is pretty sick in itself.

A former director of a very very important government agency was blackmailed for years because two of the young women who were underage at the time he had sex with them ended up selling their information and photos to what they thought was a tabloid, but was a foreign government.

This Emmy winning director actually cast a 15 year old he had sex with for a role. That 15 year old is still working today and is close to or at A list.

link   

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Two weeks ago a federal judge ordered the documents to be made public used in Epstein's first trial or lawsuit ...whatever it was.

Can his attorneys now say that since there is a new active investigation going on, those documents should no longer be made public?

I hope this second arrest of Epstein isn't just to plug up the system again and keep those documents from coming out.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Right, but that was a year ago which they probably didn't know early on or was held back. I'm sure they know now. It may or may not be a factor implicating Clintons.
I brought this up just as a remembrance based on what all has transpired in the past 24 hours.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm thinking Wexner, Bronfmans & Epstein are operatives. Possibly Rainere, too. He seems to be another unnotable type who mysteriously achieved power,wealth and control over politicians and elite. Waiting to see how this unfolds
edit on 8-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Lol.

Now enty is sounding like he's stumping for Wexler.

That makes a lot of sense actually.

Wexler is rumored to not even be into the fairer sex, doesn't care much for his own victoria's secret shoots or shows.

He created Epstein.

I think he gave him the Manhattan pad to facilitate the gig.

Has. C_A and Mossad all over it the whole ring. Bronfman's are in there too.

He also runs a few powerful foundations that drive politics in both the US and Israel.
edit on 8 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join