It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Strate8

Barr is 3 years older than JE. Who hired who at age 20 to be a math teacher?

Barr's Dad hired Epstein at 20 years old to be a math teacher with no degree.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

At 20 years old, Epstein had nothing in terms of wealth.

His meteoric rise in wealth came well after this.

It is these sort of known and acknowledged connections that caused Barr to recuse himself.

P

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Thank you for clarifying.

Lots of favors cashed in on at that level.

Less worried now that I see he attended the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University, but left without receiving a degree.

It was 1973. Vietnam War. Maybe being a teacher helped avoid the draft?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm betting that a man who got rich blackmailing wealthy people with power has a deadman switch.

I'm betting what is being negotiated is if he lets that deadman switch go in an uncontrolled burn on a very numerous number of compromised people which would throw not only our government but numerous others into turmoil.

Now prosecutors should have copies from his NY residence. But they don't have ALL copies. So, while in jail and visually nailed to the wall with no escape, Epstein still wields considerable power to throw government, business and entertainment into turmoil by triggering a deadman switch.

One thing you should know about lawyers, prosecutors, government in general, they are control freaks. Epstein WILL get some kind of deal because they do not want an uncontrolled burn. Because of that, I would not count on full on red-blooded American justice being served.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
More MARKER DECODES from this evening... Plus some prime numbers:

Q3372 is a 1 min MARKER - IMMINENT ACTION (Delta=00:01:59),
Q3376 is a 1 min MARKER - IMMINENT ACTION (Delta=00:01:08),
Q3377 is a 1 min MARKER - IMMINENT ACTION (Delta=00:01:56),
Q3378 is a 1 min MARKER - IMMINENT ACTION (Delta=00:01:13),
Q3380 is a ZERO min MARKER - ACTION IN PROGRESS (Delta=00:00:36),
Q3382 is a 15 min MARKER - Relevant to far past before Q posts(Delta=00:15:17),

Q3359 is the 473rd PRIME,
Q3361 is the 474th PRIME,
Q3371 is the 475th PRIME,
Q3373 is the 476th PRIME and 476 reduces to 17=Q, so worth a deeper look.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATES

Q V15.77 20190708 to 3384 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v15.76 20190708 from QPost 2401 to 3384

Notes
1) Q Posts up to Q3384
2) Main Decodes and Qclock, Gematria etc. all updated,
3) Will try to update tweets tomorrow,
4) I recommend looking around the orange highlighted decodes on "Main Decodes" tab... lots of references to NK, LV, BC, GS, FRance, FF, CA, DF etc. These may give further insights into the posts.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Thank you for clarifying.

Lots of favors cashed in on at that level.

Less worried now that I see he attended the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University, but left without receiving a degree.

It was 1973. Vietnam War. Maybe being a teacher helped avoid the draft?

Probably the case there. Not to be ignored or passed off as a coincidence though.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: carewemust

Same almost with my local Fox channel, only mentioning Epstein/Trump relationship. I was disgusted at the implication. No mention of others.

CNN covered Epstein far more than FoxNews did today. Very peculiar.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

In his willingness to work with California's governor, President Trump is displaying maturity and wisdom that eludes Pelosi, Waters, Cummings, Schiff, Nadler, AOC...and 90% of the mainstream media.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Paniq

www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/cbss-gayle-king-repeats-the-absurd-lie-that-there-were-no-scandals-during-obama-administration

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

7 hours ago

“And I had to sit in that audience, one of a handful of people of color, and then listen to [President Trump’s inaugural] speech and then all that I had sort of held onto for eight years,” Michelle Obama continued, “watching my husband get raked over the coals, feeling like we had to do everything perfectly, you know, no scandal, no nothing. No nothing, y’all!” King, an alleged journalist who once vacationed in Tahiti with the Obamas, nodded along, adding solemnly, “No scandals. Yes.” The crowd loved it.

It would be great if a reporter axed one of the Obamas if they support Biden 2020.... lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8
I would not count on full on red-blooded American justice being served.

I'm counting on it. Wholeheartedly

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Two weeks ago a federal judge ordered the documents to be made public used in Epstein's first trial or lawsuit ...whatever it was.

Can his attorneys now say that since there is a new active investigation going on, those documents should no longer be made public?

Correct, and could taint the jury pool. Not a pretty image.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Same almost with my local Fox channel, only mentioning Epstein/Trump relationship. I was disgusted at the implication. No mention of others.

Funny, because the only thing I've seen on CNN's frontpage was the Clinton denial of any crimes committed.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
40head tweeted yesterday about a second key player being arrested. Here's a thread he made today. It wasn't anyone I was expecting but still significant

...I told you yesterday I was informed of an arrest that was going down that was huge. Due to the safety of the people involved I withheld info. I told you it would vindicate MUCH of the work #QAnon was doing. Well, the story has officially broke so...here you go folks!

"After five years on the run, one of Italy’s top coc aine dealers has been arrested in São Paulo along with his son. Nicola Assisi, 61, a member of the Calabrian organised crime group ’Ndrangheta was arrested on Monday by Brazilian federal police..."

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
More on the coc aine bust at the Philadelphia port:

Story of 20-ton coc aine seizure on container ship breaks down

When the container ship MSC Gayane was busted in Philadelphia ten days ago carrying what ballooned into almost 20 tons of coc aine, it marked the fourth time an MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company vessel has been involved in a major drug bust… just since the beginning of the year.

The MSC Desiree was caught three months ago at the port in Baltimore, carrying a stash of coc aine worth $38 million

www.madcowprod.com... aine-seizure-on-container-ship-breaks-down/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
edit on 9-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Funny, because the only thing I've seen on CNN's frontpage was the Clinton denial of any crimes committed.

I'm referring to CNN TV. They started almost every hour today with Epstein updates and had numerous "experts" analyzing and predicting what will come next. I know what CNN had at the top of each hour because FoxNews was not talking Epstein, so I changed the channel. FoxNews was focusing on Iran and the Census's Citizenship question today.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Expanding my theory:

Epstein needed to get his blackmail copies out of NY residence so he had to risk coming to NY despite looming threats of arrest.

Epstein has multiple copies so that a pissed off blackmailee can't destroy it by burning his place down.

Epstein has a deadmans switch, prudent when you blackmail powerful people.

Epstein likes money, so not only did he get money/influence from these blackmailee's but he also sold this influence to others. Compounding the value of his blackmail scheme. Remember he is a very good mathematician.

His previous sweet deal, light sentence he got because, although they had enough dirt on him, the previous prosecution could not gain control of deadmans switch. Which Eptein used to gain his freedom.

Brings us to now:
If prosecution cannot gain control of deadman switch, they do not know who all Epstein controls through blackmail.

This is 1 guy. X this by an unknown # of other players doing same thing.

The truth is, a controlled burn is a fantasy. You have to go all-in and let the chips fall where they may.
edit on 9-7-2019 by Strate8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I guess "huge" is in the mind of the beholder. If 40Head thinks an Italy coc aine Dealer being busted is Q-Huge, so be it.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's incorrectly formatted as a Roman numeral, and it says "EXIT"....but you may already know that.

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join