It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8

Brings us to now:
If prosecution cannot gain control of deadman switch, they do not know who all Epstein controls through blackmail.

Or...they do know everyone he controls because they already have it all

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Update from Black Conservative Patriot:

'While Saturday's Arrest Had Everyone Looking at Bill, This Bombshell Just Came Out on Hillary '

Hillary's State Dept. altered emails that were classified
m.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I doubt they have it all. The arrest came off more like they were dragged into having to show they were doing something with the impending info release which can now be resealed.

And a deadman switch doesn't have to be a digital based one, it can be multilayer, multi people anywhere in the world. His blackmailee's can even be a part of those switches, mutually assured destruction deterrent.

If they really wanted to put pressure on him, all they have to do is have someone leak that the deadman switch is no longer in his control. That would be a death sentence to him, then maybe he would really start cooperating. That is, if they really actually wanted him to and really want to rid our country of all the comprised leadership.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

idk I'm thinking if Q has advanced quantum super computer technology to be able to accurately predict future events then they prob have the capability to keep tabs on Epstein's activity but that's just my theory

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Trump actually looks good with the way he dealt with that.

They are trying though.
But I think it has more to do with ratings then it does with any shady group telling them all to go after trump.

Because trump IS the potus. Talking about potus gets ratings. I think talking about this potus in anyway would get higher ratings than talking about bills name on that plane passenger list. It's sad and sick.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Right .

Because nothing can happen unless the clintons are directly implicated with hard evidence.

I for one am glad I live in a county that needs such a level off proof before I can be jailed.

I do wish it worked this well for everyone and not just the rich and powerful though.

The real ds-illuminati-nwo are ALL the rich and powerful people. There is no secret group. We know all their names because they are our famous people.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Trump says that appointing sessions was his only mistake.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Who knows who Q is and what resources are in play.

I will say this. I'm a sceptical optimist who deeply wants it to be true. And I'm a realist and have to see results.

I do like Q post 3383. That is something concrete and a plan forward once the Evil has been purged. That one post shows an appreciation for the situation and thought of a plan forward which adds much more credibility when it is truly needed in dark times.

Epstein is a true possible Boom, but it is early and we need to see how this plays out. No reason this shouldn't be the start of Bill's demise. Others as well but we really need to see some of the majors getting indicted soon.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

If they die of old age it isn't justice. They got away with it.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Talking about whoever is the current potus gets ratings.

It's as simple as that.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Flynn news? The body is buried somewhere...
Police following credible tip about 1977 disappearance of Melanie Flynn

LEX 18 was told that a credible tip was what led detectives to the campground near Murphy's Landing. Sources said that the information involved someone who wanted to get this off their chest.

Flynn's younger brother, Brad, searched this same area seven and a half years ago and let LEX 18 speak to him.

On Monday, Brad told LEX 18 that he is glad his sister has not been forgotten. Brad hopes that this tip could finally be the one.

Police received a tip about a possible underground tank that may hold the remains of Flynn.

Which connects to:
'Bluegrass Conspiracy' tale never gets old

Twenty-five years ago this day, an old man who lived in a tree-filled neighborhood in Knoxville woke up to find a dead man in his driveway.

It was the body of Andrew Carter Thornton II, a former Lexington narcotics officer who turned to dealing drugs. On Thornton were about 75 pounds of coc aine, $4,800 in cash, two automatic weapons, several knives, rope, night-vision goggles, six Krugerrands and keys to a plane.

He wore combat-style fatigues, a bulletproof vest and expensive Italian shoes.

Connects to 40Head's dealer in Italy?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
[snipped] Epstein's bio has been altered to remove mention of Bill Clinton and Kevin Spacey. Only Donald Trump remains as Epstein's buddy.

Source: twitter.com...

wiki fumble.flop

edit on Tue Jul 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Update from Black Conservative Patriot:

'While Saturday's Arrest Had Everyone Looking at Bill, This Bombshell Just Came Out on Hillary '

Hillary's State Dept. altered emails that were classified
m.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Barr needs to call in the calvary. 20 Prosecutors and 200 staffers...minimum.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Has it been brought to the attention of ats that the public trust will be handling the epstein case?

www.rawstory.com...

This office handles crimes involving politicians and lawyers. Odd that they would be dealing with a sex traffician case unless...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The MSM bashes President Trump because he's candid about how much FAKE news they broadcast and print.

They can get ratings just covering the positive things he does. Unlike other Presidents, Donald Trump even adds flair and drama to normally mundane activities....like signing an Executive Order.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

MSNBC said that SDNY department is handling the Epstein case because Trump cut deals and laundered money through some modeling agency, with Epstein. LOL. MSNBC was foaming at the mouth over this all day Monday. They really think they've finally got Trump now!

As Brian Cates said in his blog today, President Trump and his DOJ are about to begin carpet bombing the MSM and Democrats with regularity. The Trump rally that starts 2 hours after Mueller gets raked over the coals on July 17th, is expected to be a blockbuster.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Barr needs to call in the calvary. 20 Prosecutors and 200 staffers...minimum.

The corruption is so deep and wide with so many people in power compromised that doing something like that might just open it up for more subversion.

Maybe the Q operation is the realization that this can't be won behind the scenes. That is will actually take the power of the people united against it.

I see no way that they could let Epstein slide again without a revolt. But will they still try? They have to because he has blackmail material on so many in power. So they will try to calculate what they think the minimum is we will grudgingly accept.

Q said no deals. That is as it should be. Let's see if it plays out like that.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I'm in Central Ohio. It's about time Les Wexner is exposed. I have a friend who was "recruited" by this person when he was a very young man. Stories about blue-haired kids running around the property. Battelle-Wexner-OSU: central Ohio axis of EVIL

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Strate8
yeah, I get it. I've been skeptical about Q since the start, I was never fully confident until today. But what I haven't wavered on is what i want ---total liberation. And what I'm starting to figure out..you don't get miracles unless you expect them

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join