It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

True didn't think of that angle.

I suppose Hillary in it with her position in the world as well, if needed Huma could get immunity and would not be considered such a valuable target, maybe.

Who knows maybe they did it together for each other's insurance. Then knowing they both always had to keep quiet.

I feel sick either way

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thank you for explaining and I understand where you are coming from. I would just feel more comfortable and confident if either Epstein said Bill and Hillary Clinton or just Bill Clinton was involved in his escapades, or the contents of the weiner laptop where 100% fully revealed.

Maybe BC was mentioned in the original case and he was one of many being protected.

Mentioning that family means you are welcoming death. They can buy people anywhere to cover them.

Clinton Foundation and Clinton Emails are still in play. May be the best we can hope for

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thank you for explaining and I understand where you are coming from. I would just feel more comfortable and confident if either Epstein said Bill and Hillary Clinton or just Bill Clinton was involved in his escapades, or the contents of the weiner laptop where 100% fully revealed.

Maybe BC was mentioned in the original case and he was one of many being protected.

Mentioning that family means you are welcoming death. They can buy people anywhere to cover them.

Clinton Foundation and Clinton Emails are still in play. May be the best we can hope for

If the Weiner laptop contained illegal videos of some sort - then they can't release them to the public.

First, obviously, it would be illegal for anyone to view/download them from the web.

Second, it would be yet another exploitation of the people shown in the video, and we don't want that.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel that reality has dramatically shifted since the earthquakes, then the arrest and now these Q drops. I feel the higher energy

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My take is the Tier 1 personalities will feel some real heat in Aug, not necessarily being taken into custody. Perhaps the MSM finally turns their back on them. Taking the Tier 1's into custody will be problematic for a variety of reasons. I do see between now and then a lot of activity with the Tier 2 & 3 personalities. That will set the stage for the Tier 1's.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Q3379

Q3380

edit on 8-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Who is she?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gloria Vanderbilt just happens to be dead now too.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Future proves past. Crap is getting real.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Gloria Vanderbilt. Anderson Coopers mother. Illuminati witch.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Interesting thread

morphonios tweet:

I guarantee that a major effort by Mossad-linked social media personalities/assets will be made to shift blame for the Epstein-Maxwell operation AWAY from Israel and toward the CIA. They are in panic mode. The CIA is rotten to the core, but this honeytrap was run by the MOSSAD.

twitter.com...

MITNAMI tweet (same thread):

Colombia: Arrest warrant for Israeli prostitution baron Crime baron Assi Ben-Mosh is suspected of being involved in a underage trafficking cell. He was arrested last Friday .Epstein was arrested last Saturday. Coincidence?

twitter.com...
edit on 8-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

Ex-Israeli soldier heading prostitution ring spanning Latin America deported from Colombia

Reports of how “ex-soldiers turned a Colombia fishing town into a sex and drug den” had been on the media’s radar for a while. In February Colombia Reports uncovered the tension within the popular tourist region caused by the Benjamin hotel. The report found that “Benjamin [hotel] employs and accommodates almost exclusively Israeli citizens, and was officially opened by 20 rabbis brought over especially from Israel”.

israelpalestinenews.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Les Wexler’s Secrets

I WAS TEEN PREY OF PERVERT TYCOON

Cordero, now 23, said she was introduced to Epstein in 2000 by an acquaintance in her 40s who told her she had a “super wealthy” friend who could help her “develop a modeling career,” the suit says.

Epstein allegedly told her he was the money manager for Victoria’s Secret and could get her into the lingerie chain’s famed catalog if she was “nice to him.”

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Found a link...

Jeffrey Epstein Shared a Plane With Dyncorp, State Department, and the CIA

Voat user Freed0mFighter uncovered a special report on Occurrences: Foreign and Domestic (archived)(original PDF)identifying the fact that one of Jeffrey Epstein's suspected trafficking aircraft shared the same tail number as a State department Bronco used under contract by DynCorp.

The use of the tail number can be corroborated by official government records.[9]This would mean that Jeffrey Epstein trafficked underage girls using aircraft of the same tail number and during the same time period as DynCorp when they trafficked minors in Bosnia and other parts of the Balkan states.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Wahoo!! First placeholders coming August!! BOOOOOOM!

Q3376

Idk the credibility of any of these outside Q people on Twitter etc, whoever Tracybeanz is, she don't like him. That was last year.

This document is supposedly from Benenson Strategy Group- Hillary used this firm. George says he sent this to Trump in 2016. If I were Trump and got this doc I’d never take this dude seriously ever again.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

cranky, is one of the meanings that places held ready in GITMO will start being populated by perps in August also?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Re: Placeholder Population:
www.populationmedia.org...

Logo alert.
edit on 8-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
News broadcasts in Chicago are carrying the Epstein story, but only including photos of Trump with Epstein at social gatherings. Not at the top of the news either. Won't be a big deal until the first high-profile politician is taken down.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah well, it's not like she wasn't plenty old enough to have kicked it naturally.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Well that fits right in company with Dyncorp. How deep does the JE rabbit hole go?!

Makes me wonder how much evidence SDNY prosecutors have and how far will they follow the trail.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
More MARKER DECODES from this evenings posts:

Q3357 is a ZERO minute MARKER = ACTION in Progress (Delta=00:00:30),

Q3358 is a 5 minute MARKER = Important re the last week (Delta = 00:05:26),

Q3359 is a 1 minute MARKER = ACTION IMMINENT (Delta=00:01:20),

Q3365 is a 1 minute MARKER = ACTION IMMINENT (Delta=00:01:51),

Q3370 is a 5 minute MARKER = Important re the last week (Delta = 00:05:12),

Also Q3369 is a MIRROR post because it's PostDelta from #3368 is 42:24

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join