It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Any ATS Member - Or Anyone You Know - Vote For Trump Due To Russian Influence.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I walked into the voting booth in 2016 not knowing who I was going to vote for. I passed over the presidential vote and voted for local/state candidates and had to come back to the Pres vote. I decided against Hilary because of her deplorable comment, as well as all the other # hanging over her head. I voted against her as much or more than for Trump.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Not one single individual person anywhere in the entire country changed their vote to Trump because of Russian memes.
Not one.
To suggest otherwise is borderline retarded.

BUT...Bob Mueller said the #1 thing he wanted to drive home in his 487 page report, is that RUSSIANS are a huge and present danger to our elections.

Please provide a supportive link to where he said that.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: danbuter
Nope. I voted for Trump because Hillary is an evil psychopath who should have been put in jail decades ago. Trump certainly isn't perfect, but he's way better than her.

How did you come to the conclusion that she was an evil psychopath?

Who told you and how?

I don't know.

Maybe it's me but when someone leaves Americans to die in Benghazi, while they are in a firefight, and you ignore their radio calls for help, FOR SEVEN HOURS UNTIL THEY DIE, just so that that someone can protect their illegal and TREASONOUS gun supply operation to Jihadist enemies of the United States, where she stole guns from dead Gaddhaffi's arsenal in Libya and shipped them to ISIS in Syria.
That someone, Hillary, is a psychopath.

I think.

Probably.

Not obvious enough ?

Naw. Can't be. Hillary is all things nice and rainbows and unicorns. Right ?
Lemme help:

Clear enough now!
It's way past time Hillary be tried and gets "the chair" !

No not the Presidential chair.

The other one.

With wires.

And a 10kVA switch.....

The attack in Benghazi happened and they were also shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

But the rest of your info, you possibly got from some of those Russian trolls.

Do you honestly believe that they were under attack for seven hours?

The first attack on the Consulate, by grenades, RPG's and automatic weapons, was at 9:40 PM, killing two. A CIA team was assembled and dispatched from the CIA compound 1.6 miles away, in Toyota Land Cruisers at 10:05 PM, that is, 25 minutes later. The CIA GRS Toyota's entered the consular compound at 11:50 PM after fighting their way through, drawing significant fire from AK47's and grenades.

The second attack the next morning (4:00 am) on the CIA site 1.6 km away also killed two. As they were mortar attacks, they were not anticipated and was over in 11 minutes.

2012 Benghazi attack, Investigations From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

edit on 5/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Hahaha
Wikipdia hun?
That is a laffriot.
It was the youtube video right?

Go get your shinebox!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: chr0naut

Hahaha
Wikipdia hun?
That is a laffriot.
It was the youtube video right?

Go get your shinebox!

Well, I posted supportive links. And you?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Did any ATS member - or anyone you know - vote for Hillary because of propaganda influence?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Com....." 😎

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

A better question would be "how would you know if you were influenced by Rusia?" .

I heard that Russians were helping to organize BLM events in order to provoke minorities into acting in a way that made white voters feel threatened, and thus more likely to vote trump. And that Russians were doing things like starting pro climate change debates online in order to encourage white voters to oppose the idea of Man made climate change and thus be more likely to support trump. For all you know you may have voted trump because of something that was started by a Russian but in such a way that you didn't realize it.

The truth is that it will be a long time before we know who was effected and who wasn't. Unless you are a life long Republican anyone who switched parties in the last 5 years before the election could have been swayed unknowingly.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

A better question would be "how would you know if you were influenced by Rusia?" .

I heard that Russians were helping to organize BLM events in order to provoke minorities into acting in a way that made white voters feel threatened, and thus more likely to vote trump. And that Russians were doing things like starting pro climate change debates online in order to encourage white voters to oppose the idea of Man made climate change and thus be more likely to support trump. For all you know you may have voted trump because of something that was started by a Russian but in such a way that you didn't realize it.

The truth is that it will be a long time before we know who was effected and who wasn't. Unless you are a life long Republican anyone who switched parties in the last 5 years before the election could have been swayed unknowingly.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

It wasn't swayed because of any propaganda, unless it was left wing propaganda constantly being spewed by MSM to the point of being on par with an overdose of oil of ipecac. This is what made people vote for Trump, and also his having an actual plan to make America better was a good message people could really look forward to. The DNC plan included nothing at all except lies and deceit and slander.

The constant bombardment of hate from the left, the bearing of false witness being instigated by the left (DNC) and all their supporters and enablers. The hypocrisy and so on. Twisted news stories by all the left wing news papers and affiliates, etc.
And they are still using this "FAILED" concept today!
It wasn't some unknown Russian psychological Mumbo Jumbo that caused Hillary to lose.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Excellant question, thanks for putting it up.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
if you want to prove Russians influenced the election, first you need to prove that most of the American media such as CNN, NBC, the New York Times, etc. is all controlled by the Russians. because the truth of the matter is that it was primarily American Media (and even the world media as well), that had the greatest influence on the election. in fact where said media had it's biggest influence was during the primaries where the media pretty much insured Trump would be chosen to run for the Republican party. i rather suspect that that was an attempt at sabotage figuring with all the lies they were spreading about what Trump was saying, that they would be forcing many Republicans to either vote for Hillary, or just not vote at all. while at the same time ensuring that the democrat voter base who only know and care about what they are told to think by their liberal betters was enraged at the same time.

that media, even with all of it's lies and twisting of things to suit their agenda (as per norm), were the ones that actually insured that Trump was the ONLY Republican nominee to get his message out to the people. before Trump put his hat in the ring we saw things about all the Republican candidates, almost daily (all viewed in a negative light of course). yet as soon as Trump came on t5he scene all you heard about without actually looking hard was TRUMP. especially what Trump was saying, and his policies. in fact that is really when TDS started, something pushed by the media and their lies. that is when Trump pretty much became the number one topic of news. where every tweet or word he utters was started to be scrutinized. something that has not stopped or slowed down since. but the problem is many people have learned over the years not to put their full trust in media. and thus while hearing what Trump was talking about. were able to discount all the negative media bias, and twisting of what he was saying. to go find his actual speeches, to listen for themselves to what he was saying. completely ditching the main stream media anti-Trump filters and bias.

and it certainly did not help at all that at the time Trump started running it was clear that there were only TWO viable nominees on the democrat side. both of which many people in the country felt the need to STOP from gaining the Presidency. namely the commie Bernie, which is pretty self explanatory why he was considered dangerous. and Hillary, a person who had proven that sh e should never have power, by her actions while in power. and if you want to talk about anyone being in bed with the Russians, it should be her. and remember that the Russians new nuclear energy, such as the new carriers they want to build, and new missiles. is using AMEICAN Uranium, thanks to Hillary's sweetheart deal with them. which seems to have greatly benefited her fake charity quite nicely. those two candidates were such bad choices that even those in their own party who supported one or the other, were refusing to support the other one. no one i know was influenced to vote for Trump by memes from unknown sources.

and if we want to look at foreign interference working to influence the election, how come we are ONLY talking about the Russians, and the little they spent on social media? what about all the rather overt interference from politicians, sports stars, celebrities and other idols, as well as media around the world that were working hard trying to influence American voters? some of them pretty much begging people to not vote for Trump. most of course being put on and in American media to show "what the world thinks of Trump", and why people should not vote for him. as well as being passed around social media at least as much as anything pro-Trump from any source (Russian or otherwise). those famous and popular people i am sure had MORE of an effect than any "memes" sent around from unknown sources. but i do know people who were definitely influenced to vote for Hillary by those foreign famous people.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I voted for him because I despised HC from the very days she didn't divorce her husband when he publicly humiliated her. It seemed obvious to me, at the point, that she was a whore for something: power, money, fame, all of the above. That was followed by many HC classics, the biggest being "what does it matter" regarding Benghazi. Any of those dead men could have been my husband. In all of her speeches, her arrogant smugness rolls off her in waves. Add in her anti-2nd amendment stance and pro-globalism. All of these things predate and exist completely apart from any propaganda the Russians could have instigated; you can hear these issues from her personally.

In short, I voted "anyone but Hillary".

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

He had 2016 too. His vision has deteriorated. Impeach!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I still dont know what physical ways the Russians could alter the election...

Fake Facebook ads....sorry not on Facebook...

So In what ways could Russia change a persons mind?

It wasnt comedy saying he was opening an investigation into Clinton.

That lady did so much damage to her self i don't even know how it was close.

A majority of the people who voted for her voted just because she was a female.

Gender. ethnicity, and sexual preference are the prerequisites for a good democratic candidate

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I don't think people would even know if they were influenced. But 2016 elections had massive influence from sub internet culture more than people know. And when you had a front runner pushing and pushing constantly pile driving his base that MSM is fake news, people will look for alternatives and that's where i believe the influence happened.
edit on 5-6-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
If by "Russian Collusion" they mean "Israeli Collusion" then it's pretty f@cking obvious
Papadopoulus is a literal agent of Israel. Confirmed in the Mueller Report several times.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Will 2020 have Chinese Influence?

Will it have inside CNN influence?

Will I have "critical thinking" regardless??

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Who is going to answer yes to the OP question?

Let me just put this out there.

Advertising works. Thats why companies spend millions every year to get their ads in front of people.

so if you think you are above all that and have never purchased anything because of an ad maybe you were not.
Otherwise the answer for everyone who voted for trump is YES.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And so you pay more for everything. Imported or not.
due to tariffs.

Which are paid by us and are taxes.

SAD! LOL

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

trump won because Russia helped him. PERIOD.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join