It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Any ATS Member - Or Anyone You Know - Vote For Trump Due To Russian Influence.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

If that’s true, then we need to thank them Russians. They helped make the world a better place by getting that man elected.

Hopefully they do it again next year (not they need too, 2020 is already over, the dEms have forfeit)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Because I was making fun of some of the left posters here that quote Nothing.

but you can with a small effort look up what the context is, or not, I will still be laughing in either case.

Oh my bad, did I hurt your feelings? I don't take myself seriously, why would I take you seriously?

I am, however, sometimes insightful.
edit on 7-6-2019 by thedigirati because: snowflakes melt

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: uncommitted

Because I was making fun of some of the left posters here that quote Nothing.

but you can with a small effort look up what the context is, or not, I will still be laughing in either case.

Oh my bad, did I hurt your feelings? I don't take myself seriously, why would I take you seriously?

I am, however, sometimes insightful.

Why would it hurt my feelings? There are a lot of stupid people in the world, one more is hardly going to hurt me.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The answer is, not a single focking person delivered their ballot due to Russian influence. Anyone who believes otherwise is an idiot. Trump got elected because he is a good actor and the American people wanted change. Russia has zero percent effect on that voting cycle.

Some Russian KGB agents showed up at my door and told me to vote for Trump or else.

LOL it's an MSM story, a crappy one at that. Russia did not make USA voters vote a certain way.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think the constant barrage of memes that were originated and shared by Russian troll accounts did influence some of my friends because they were never political up until the 2016 election. And then I found them constantly sharing these memes, most which were completely false or misleading and came from clearly bot or troll accounts.

Also I would notice the bot accounts would be the top comment in most news articles on Facebook and I would find my friends commenting back and then getting in arguments with these fake accounts
edit on 8-6-2019 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Im one of those few people that still believe their vote doesnt count. Whether its the Electoral college truly deciding. Or, doesnt matter who you choose, the world is still goin to #.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I can pinpoint 2 people I know who admit they were influenced by fraudulent Facebook groups and websites before the election. Those groups/sites were generating some of the memes and stories we later saw in all the reports about Russian troll farms. Without the fraud, they say they would not have voted at all due to the lack of any good choice. Both have admitted themselves they were duped.

Do I think Hillary would have won without the outside interference? Nope. She is probably the most unlikable candidate I have ever seen run, besides Bob Dole. Bernie would have had a much better shot (still not a ringer though).

Do I think Trump's margin of victory would have been razor thin? Yup.

If Trump is charged with a crime, which I believe he should be, the DNC should also be thoroughly investigated and charges need to be brought up there as well against multiple bad actors. The DNC benefited just as much from outside influence, they just weren't smart enough to use that information effectively.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join