It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Any ATS Member - Or Anyone You Know - Vote For Trump Due To Russian Influence.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I feel ripped off.
I only got 7 rubles for my vote.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

HooHaa! What a joker DB is.
The answers is no.
It was not because of the Russians.
They could not get to me.
It was because They Themselves conspired with the Russians.
I.E. Uranium 1, Sleazy Dossier.

S&F

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Putin is laughing because of you my brainwashed fellow.
Do you like Clinton? If you would have fallen for propaganda do you think you would know? Are you not the one who is constantly making outrageous claims about your archnemesis, these democrats and liberals? A lot of people you're putting up a fight with.
But who can blame you? You're just acting out your programming.

So if you honestly believe that social media posts from 23 Russian trolls were powerful enough to turn people into programmed brainwashed "fellows", then what does that say about those who watch the 24/7 liberal media hate fest?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

When my wife who thinks Trump should just shut up and act presidential voted for him over her, I think that's why she lost. The Democrats just don't get it ,when Hillary said my wife voted against her because of me she took away any chance of her ever voting Democrat

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

“The reason Hillary Clinton is not in the White House today is,.....

Is because she didn't get enough electoral votes, and anyone that don't get that.

Don't need to be on national television running their mouths about snip they've no effing clue about.

END of story.

Now stay tuned for our sponsor.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: Nothin

Do you think affecting policy to be an immediatary threat is not a real thing? The divisiveness certainly benefits them, however peoples livelihoods are always on the chopping block, that is a reality. They're still always gonna be sneaking in the back, but if you dont control the horde at the front it doesnt really matter.

Nope. Don't think anything about policy.
Policy is agenda driven, and we already know what the agendas are:
More for them, and less for us.

(PS: am not 'Merican.)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I voted for Trump because of Russian Meddling. But i count Hillary as a Russian asset, and her actions to cheat during the election led me to vote republican so......

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

yes sir she is not human

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I feel ripped off.
I only got 7 rubles for my vote.

That's the going rate for a false dossier these days. You're rolling in it!

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I was tortured and my fingernails bitten off.

And I'm in the UK.. Bloody Russians.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
They keep saying the check , the vodka , and the hookers are in the mail

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I was directly influenced by russia to vote for trump.

A few days prior to election day, I was kidnapped by 3 russians.

I was taken to a house where I was tied up and held hostage by 3 beautiful russian models. I was tied up and tortured for 3 days. I couldn't even feed myself, they had to feed me and bath me. All the while they told me to vote for trump.

The house was dark and cold, no heat. I start to tear up thinking about the 4 of us keeping warm at night.

I know.

I was one of those beautiful Russian models.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I was taken to a house where I was tied up and held hostage by 3 beautiful russian models. I was tied up and tortured for 3 days. I couldn't even feed myself, they had to feed me and bath me. All the while they told me to vote for trump.

The house was dark and cold, no heat. I start to tear up thinking about the 4 of us keeping warm at night.

I know.

You were all 3 and you know it.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I know.

You were all 3 and you know it.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The ONLY people who are small-minded or weak-willed enough to be ‘influenced’ by Russian memes and trolls on Facebook, voted for Hillary Clinton.

They’re thick. They hate western civilisation. They hate the United States. And in 2020, a lot of them are going to be very, VERY, distraught.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I voted for Trump because I was aware of how much Hillary was screwing up and getting away with it.
She had to resign from Secretary of State as a plea bargain so she would not get fired because she screwed up. It would have looked bad to have an Ex-president's wife dragged through the mud, I understand that. But she still ran for president, that means she felt no remorse for what she and her officials did in Bengazi.

I paid little attention to what was supplied by the Russians, but I did note it as further evidence to help substantiate she did not feel she had to follow any rules.

I knew I was not going to vote for her before the Russian stuff, but I would have voted for Bernie if he would have run against Trump. Her action in sabotaging Bernie was more of a determining factor in her loss than anything the Russians did.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I know.

Sweatlana?...Is that you?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I know.

Sweatlana?...Is that you?

*blushes*

'Da.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Based on your assessment, you wasted your time telling me this.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I laughed at the idea of Trump running as a conservative... I really didn't take notice till the left vehemently attacked him all the the while suggesting he had no chance (same thing they did to Palin, her running partner being a trojan horse). Trump talked about things I care about. He was a little brash for my taste, but he is what this country needed and still needs. Yep, no Russian influence here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join