It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Any ATS Member - Or Anyone You Know - Vote For Trump Due To Russian Influence.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Nope...

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: DanDanDat

Taking a look at the methods:

Data for the analyses below combine responses to an online public opinion survey from a national sample of 2,525 Americans with web traffic data collected passively from their computers with their consent during the October 7–November 14, 2016 period.

These are the sites they included in their study:

Looks like there might have been a bit of oversampling in their data collection.

So what if they consider "fack news" was biased toward Pro-Trump sights. It makes their findings that much more poignant....

... they still found it was consumed mostly by people who would have voted for a rock in a paper bag of it had an R written on it. Hardly the type of people who could swing an election.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No I voted for Trump because democrats were pushing Hillary Clinton and I got enough of her her first 8 years as president , begin Sanders who did not even have a clue his campaign contributions were all going to Hillary because they decided she would get their nomination even before he decided to run. And who did republicans have McCain no way in he'll was I going to vote for that traitor who left pows in Vietnam to rot saying I do not beleive any are left their when their was mountains of Intel stating differently. He was no war hero he was just some clown who got caught and then released because he was connected his fellow pows from his captivity even said so.. So Trump was only real choice.
you

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

trump won because Russia helped him. PERIOD.

Not hardly. There are many people who voted against her because of the words that have come out of her own mouth, myself included. She was her own worst enemy.
edit on 5-6-2019 by drussell41 because: zzz

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Well, I was on the fence about Killary vs Trump, but then I got the call from Vlad, and he told me..."Orange man bad, but Killary worse, much worse! You vote Trump, or I come to your house, drink all your vodka and kick your dog."

It was the dog part which really pushed me over the edge.

/extreme sarcasm

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

LMAFO!!!! Originally I voted for Trump because he WASN'T Hilary. This Russian BS has me laughing. Hell I thought after the Uranium One deal, I thought she was in Putin's pocket. So technically the Russians influenced my vote.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The motto of the Democratic party now seems to be:

"It wasn't our fault, it wasn't our fault, it wasn't our fault!!"

It was. You floated a candidate destined for failure. You set up the entire nomination process to favor Killary, thereby alienating the entire Bernie faction, and ensuring a Trump victory.

Every family member voted for Trump in every State we live in. The same exact thing will happen in 2020.

I snagged a Clinton sign at our local voting place after the election. It has bullet holes in it. I'd say that was pretty much the opinion of everyone around here.

Trump 2020!!!! MAGA!!

Fred..

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yup we have a few Ruskey women at work and they loved the woman, whats her name so I figured Trump it was. So yeah I was influenced.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Back in 2016 I could have never imagined how the Trump Presidency would change the World ! I voted 3rd party, but distinctly remember my FB feed being FLOODED with pro-Hillary ads. I don't even remember Trump ads really, probably cause I was " profiled " as a possible Bernie supporter.

So, No, Russia had Nothing to do with why I didn't vote for HRC, nor did it influence me to vote for Trump, lol, cause I didn't ! I sure will vote for him in 2020 though.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Voted for Trump for Trump. Wanted a business man to run the country for once not a lawyer or career politician. Doing a pretty good job in my humble opinion!!! TRUMP 2020!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

"It wasn't our fault, it wasn't our fault, it wasn't our fault!!" ...

I disagree. The motto of the Democratic party is now...

"Agree with us, and vote for us, or else we're coming over to your mother's house to burn it down, and then your sister's house to burn that down too! Oh, and don't worry, we're coming after you too eventually...and we WILL have pitchforks, torches and clubs. Anyone who disagrees with us is going to get burned out and clubbed! ANY-ONE!!"

THAT...is the Democratic party's motto now!
edit on 6/5/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Of course not. How could that be when our own President Obama told us Russian meddling was impossible? I mean, he was so perfect and scandal-free why wouldn't I believe him?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

"It wasn't our fault, it wasn't our fault, it wasn't our fault!!" ...

I disagree. The motto of the Democratic party is now...

"Agree with us, and vote for us, or else we're coming over to your mother's house to burn it down, and then your sister's house to burn that down too! Oh, and don't worry, we're coming after you too eventually...and we WILL have pitchforks, torches and clubs. Anyone who disagrees with us is going to get burned out and clubbed! ANY-ONE!!"

THAT...is the Democratic party's motto now!

I stand corrected.

Fred..

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
oh dear, the question is moot on it's face.

did the man who went swimming in the Louisiana swamp know he was going to be bitten be a water moccasin?

no because he didn't recognize what it was as he saw it swimming towards him.

he still sometimes doesn't admit his mistake of swimming in infested waters, and sometimes writes threads about it on ats; his fragile ego unable to accept that this happened to him .

actually, he still swims there, not seeming to care that it is dark, and the night is full of terrors.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I know 1000s that were punked into believing Facebook ads and of course I was going to vote for Hillary and then I saw Russia backing Trump and I was like hell ya!! I also think Hillary is hot...

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Of course not. How could that be when our own President Obama told us Russian meddling was impossible? I mean, he was so perfect and scandal-free why wouldn't I believe him?

source please. I believe his acknowledgment was a simple "cut it out" as far as the media knew. I suspect it was more detailed than that however. You seem to have a source of a different opinion. I'd like to have a link please.
edit on 6/5/2019 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting
meddling

vote hacking

I trusted my President took care of it - he said so.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
oh dear, the question is moot on it's face.

did the man who went swimming in the Louisiana swamp know he was going to be bitten be a water moccasin?

no because he didn't recognize what it was as he saw it swimming towards him.

he still sometimes doesn't admit his mistake of swimming in infested waters, and sometimes writes threads about it on ats; his fragile ego unable to accept that this happened to him .

actually, he still swims there, not seeming to care that it is dark, and the night is full of terrors.

It's funny you would use this metaphor when every scheme and lie used by the dems and MSM to stop candidate and now President Trump has repeatedly come around to bite them in the ass.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

thank you for reaffirming my post, and contradicting your own..

it took guts to do that.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
The truth is that it will be a long time before we know who was effected and who wasn't. Unless you are a life long Republican anyone who switched parties in the last 5 years before the election could have been swayed unknowingly.

Rotflmao!

Thanks, I needed that...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join