It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Any ATS Member - Or Anyone You Know - Vote For Trump Due To Russian Influence.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
June 4, 2019

Fox News contributor Donna Brazile says if Russia had not helped President Trump, Hillary Clinton would be U.S. President now.

Saturday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Donna Brazile said the reason Hillary Clinton was not president was because “the country was attacked” by Russia.

“The reason Hillary Clinton is not in the White House today is, the country was attacked, and she was the main victim of that attack.”
Source: www.breitbart.com...

Donna Brazile is no more "special" than any other Democrat. I just used her statement, because Democrats in general, seem to feel the same way she does.

Whether it's Brazile, or pseudo-experts on CNN/MSNBC, or Democrats in Congress, they all make this claim, but never bring forth people who voted for Donald Trump due to some fake, negative Hillary Clinton information, fabricated by Russian hackers.

They don't even produce a numerical estimate of how many people voted for candidate Trump, due to negative Hillary info spread by pro-Trump Russians.

So I ask those of you here on ATS, did you (or anyone you know) potentially have your vote swayed to Donald Trump in 2016, or decided to stay home, because (in hindsight), you believed something negative about Hillary, that could have been Russia-planted propaganda?

The one thing we know for sure, is that Vladimir Putin is enjoying the hell out of how, just the mention of his name, causes spasms all across the U.S. Democratic party.

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Since the Facebook Russian troll ads were purchased AFTER the election, I'm going to go out on a limb and say no to that...

Personally I didn't bother to vote in 2016 because I live in a county that is 87% Republican in a state that was called for Trump when 7% of the vote was in.

If I had known that the popular vote was going to mean something to anyone I would have voted trump though.

I'm going to in 2020.

Democrats have really left me no choice.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ivan paid me $800,010.53. I think the 10.53 was to cover the tax.

+33 more 
link   
Nope. I voted for Trump because Hillary is an evil psychopath who should have been put in jail decades ago. Trump certainly isn't perfect, but he's way better than her.

+11 more 
link   

It's true.

At least four White Russians had influenced me heavily the day I voted. I mean, I was under the influence.

I demand mandatory breath-a-lyzers at every polling station station. No more boozing at the ballot box!

edit on 6/4/2019 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Why would people even know of the influence. It designed to be unnoticed.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

IMHO: any member of ATS, with all of the info in historic threads, that still believed that politics are 'real', is brainwashed.

Much of the partisan bullsnip around here may not be from 'real' people anyways, so why argue with a troll, and help them fulfill their agenda?

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'd say the blatant censorship of conservatives on social media sites had more of an effect on the election than anything the Russians did.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Question:
Why doesn't Trump wear glasses?

Answer:
Because he's got 2020.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My state (Illinois) went 78% for Hillary. The Russian trolls didn't hurt her here. I knew my vote for Trump was meaningless, but it felt damn good casting it!

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Ivan paid me $800,010.53. I think the 10.53 was to cover the tax.

Was he one of the 27 Russian indicted by Mueller? Maybe you'll get your money back after the trial, if you join a class-action suit.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: danbuter

My vote was more FOR Trump, than AGAINST Hillary. But I know where you're coming from.

+10 more 
link   
Not one single individual person anywhere in the entire country changed their vote to Trump because of Russian memes.

Not one.

To suggest otherwise is borderline retarded.

link   
I think the Mueller Report determined the actual influence and vote tally was nominal 😎

Even though Trump never paid the Russians a Dime 😎

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hillary seemed such a good choice until I got Facebook friended by some guy named Dolph. He had some really good talking points, then we toasted with Vodka, and he showed me his wife’s rubles. Sold! Trump it is.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

OK...so you're our first ATS member to acknowledge that Russians probably caused you to vote for Trump.

Thanks for your honesty!

edit on 6/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

IMHO: any member of ATS, with all of the info in historic threads, that still believed that politics are 'real', is brainwashed.

Much of the partisan bullsnip around here may not be from 'real' people anyways, so why argue with a troll, and help them fulfill their agenda?

Speaking of arguing with a troll...

Are you honestly saying that our country would have fared the same under Hillary as it is under Trump?

Sorry Virginia... politics are real and they influence a lot of people's lives, one way or the other.

To deny that is just.... silly.

link   
I'm not American, but according to some people because of the views I hold i'm a Russian agent, or a bot.

I don't know which is more insulting, but i'm going to go with the latter that implies I do not exist.

The Kremlin will hear about this. Nobody questions my existence and gets away with it.

Wait a minute....

link   

originally posted by: danbuter
I'd say the blatant censorship of conservatives on social media sites had more of an effect on the election than anything the Russians did.

And has continued to drive people away from the dEms, in DROVES!
They show no signs of stopping or slowing down so I imagine they’re going to continue losing support (from the minuscule base they are left with now) until the next election. And beyond.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Donna Brazile is a fake, unethical, partisan democrat hack.

She blatantly cheated by giving Hillary debate questions ahead of a debate and got caught red-handed.
So Donna Brazile accusing ANYONE of trying to fix the election...is laughable.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join