It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Any ATS Member - Or Anyone You Know - Vote For Trump Due To Russian Influence.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Why would people even know of the influence. It designed to be unnoticed.

That's why I said "IN HINDSIGHT". Voters would not have known it was Russian influence causing them to vote for Trump, or to STAY HOME, in 2016.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Putin is laughing because of you my brainwashed fellow.
Do you like Clinton? If you would have fallen for propaganda do you think you would know? Are you not the one who is constantly making outrageous claims about your archnemesis, these democrats and liberals? A lot of people you're putting up a fight with.
But who can blame you? You're just acting out your programming.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Nope. Most of the Trump voters I know had their minds made up the instant he mentioned the dangers of illegals and didn't back down from the left like we were so used to seeing. The rest made up their minds right after that.

But ask any liberal, they'll be sure to let you know my mind was changed by the same Russians they loved just before Putin said he hoped Trump won. I mean, Hillary DID take him a reset button that had the wrong word on it. Putin doesn't seem to appreciate incompetence much.

link   
a reply to: Nothin
Good question! Unfortunately, I have no answer, because the internet facilities anyone's desire to remain anonymous.

link   
Donna Brazile is feeling jilted because her leak to Hillary (The CNN Questions) was all for zer0 😎

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ColdWisdom

OK...so you're our first ATS member to acknowledge that Russians probably caused you to vote for Trump.

Thanks for your honesty!

And yet, CNN still hasn't asked me for an interview. This will only make my drinking problem get worse.

link   
Can anybody post the most influential Russian ad/topic/post ? 😎

Then somebody needs to do a Twitter survey !!!!

This is the only way to clear this up 😎

link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Not one single individual person anywhere in the entire country changed their vote to Trump because of Russian memes.
Not one.
To suggest otherwise is borderline retarded.

BUT...Bob Mueller said the #1 thing he wanted to drive home in his 487 page report, is that RUSSIANS are a huge and present danger to our elections.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Why would people even know of the influence. It designed to be unnoticed.

I just watched his rallies and paid attention to the words he said, then I watched ABC, NBC, and CBS distort them in dramatic fashion to make it look like he was saying or doing something else. It was an easy decision that Russia had no part in, unless they were controlling the MSM.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I'm not American, but according to some people because of the views I hold i'm a Russian agent, or a bot.

FYI: You're not, but Silly___ is an agent or bot.

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Nothin

IMHO: any member of ATS, with all of the info in historic threads, that still believed that politics are 'real', is brainwashed.

Much of the partisan bullsnip around here may not be from 'real' people anyways, so why argue with a troll, and help them fulfill their agenda?

Speaking of arguing with a troll...

Are you honestly saying that our country would have fared the same under Hillary as it is under Trump?

Sorry Virginia... politics are real and they influence a lot of people's lives, one way or the other.

To deny that is just.... silly.

Well if you describe yourself as a troll, then am definitely not interested in your post.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Question:
Why doesn't Trump wear glasses?

Answer:
Because he's got 2020.

Nice!

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think the Mueller Report determined the actual influence and vote tally was nominal 😎
Even though Trump never paid the Russians a Dime 😎

CNN: Trump said, "Russia...if you're listening...find Hillary's 33,000 missing e-mails!". This proves that Trump is a Russian agent!

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Not one single individual person anywhere in the entire country changed their vote to Trump because of Russian memes.

Not one.

To suggest otherwise is borderline retarded.

You're being gracious... I wouldn't have said borderline.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: danbuter
I'd say the blatant censorship of conservatives on social media sites had more of an effect on the election than anything the Russians did.

There was a guy named "James Wood". Twitter got rid of him! He must have been spot-on in his assessments.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: danbuter
I'd say the blatant censorship of conservatives on social media sites had more of an effect on the election than anything the Russians did.

And has continued to drive people away from the dEms, in DROVES!
They show no signs of stopping or slowing down so I imagine they’re going to continue losing support (from the minuscule base they are left with now) until the next election. And beyond.

That's why they were targeting 16 year olds... I won't be surprised if we start seeing "DemOcRaTs RuLeS!" in big bubble letters on school buildings.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Can anybody post the most influential Russian ad/topic/post ? 😎

Then somebody needs to do a Twitter survey !!!!

This is the only way to clear this up 😎

The only thing I recall on Facebook was a story about Tom Hanks supporting Trump. Thanks to Hanks, I changed my vote from Hillary to Trump.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nyet

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If anyone "put" Trump in office it was the media. They were claiming for months that Hillary had an 85 to 95 percent chance of winning and only adjusted the percents down at the end to "turn out the vote".

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I didn’t vote for Hillary due to her foreign policy of regime change. But the most important reason was due to her continuation of Obama’s economic policy but worse, which did nothing but destroy job opportunities.

The Wikileaks was just the icing on the cake, but nobody refuted the evidence. But I still take some of that with a grain of salt because it could be taken out of context.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join