It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solidarity With Palestine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

He also fails to mention the fact that the UK mandate government handled the aftermath of the attack in exactly the same manner as Israel today handles attacks generated from Palestine, with lockdowns and reductions in civil liberties while trying to suss out the parties responsible.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I wish I remembered the ATS member that posted where I got the link below from. It was here on ATS

history of the middle East visualized boundaries

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
All I know is it is awesome being able to comment on such places and people from the safety of my computer. Free of the experience of that which I am commenting on.

Israel and Palestine are as bad as each other. Typical dark ages mentalities on both sides and why these kinds of conflicts have been going since long before most of us were born and will no doubt continue long after we're gone.

God needs to die in such places for the world to have peace. It's a simple as that.

There is no "Forgive and Forget" in either culture. It's tit for tat. Always has been always will.
Things will only get better when people decide to get themselves off the ride and refuse to take part any longer.

*sigh* If only we didn't have to treat humans different to other animals.

If any other animal was ruining life for the entire planet we'd nuke the site from orbit without batting an eyelid and be done with it.

But humans.... humans have rights and despite it being clear not all men are equal, we have to act like they are.

Oh well see you again on the next post on this subject matter.... and the next one and the next one and the next one....

This is the song that never ends......

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The Brits again messing up world affairs since 1800

Ha ha.
Wondered when those bastard British would get the blame.

Both sides have had about 70 years to sort things out themselves and look how successful they've been but sure, it's the British at fault.

Perhaps we should leave it to the Germans to find a solution?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Perhaps we should leave it to the Germans to find a solution?

Ouch! Did you really just go there?

Is it too soon?

I don't know, but I admit to laughing at the sass of it.

However, retrospectively, I think the Germans did come up with a jolly good solution - the Berlin to Baghdad railway.

Pity "we" couldn't leave them to it.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: solve

I think if they would have given the Jewish people a part of Germany for example,

Then this whole mess would have been avoided,

Just a thought,,

I think following the Holocaust, most Jewish people wanted to GTFO of that location as quickly as they could, and who could blame them?

Totally understandable, yes, but time can heal wounds, and i know i would rather recover from post traumatic stress, by making cheese, wine, beer, and just being a new system,

Because they are, and have been busy, putting up fences, being hit by stones, and explosives, in a seemingly never ending struggle.
If the land in Israel is somehow holy, or a promised land. You can count me off from any such place, sounds more like hell.

But this is why i have not studied this subject further, the current situation is by design, and most likely for some petty reason, like money, weapons, war.
edit on 5-6-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

A terrible mix, when you have a bunch of highly trained professional soldiers,
and then another bunch of people who rejoice in martyrdom.

Just awful.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: solve

I think if they would have given the Jewish people a part of Germany for example,

Then this whole mess would have been avoided,

Just a thought,,

I think following the Holocaust, most Jewish people wanted to GTFO of that location as quickly as they could, and who could blame them?

Also, i could add, i live very near an unmarked mass grave, the people, some of my relatives also, were shot and put in a hole, as were hundreds of others, graves unmarked, execution was done illegally, with no priests, the location of these mounds will never be in history books, they were murdered by soldiers, and soon nobody will know these people ever even existed.

Does this make me sad?, Yes.
Does it bother me that the place is close? No.
Am i comparing a smallish mass murder to Holocaust? NO.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join