It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solidarity With Palestine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If it's that unbearable the poor innocent palestines have to live in Israel why is nobody creating a NGO to resettle them into another oh so caring and loving Islamic country?
Could it be because they know life in Iran would be even worse, despite the checkpoints, so they don't want to leave?
Israel is a beautiful, prosperious, free country and I guarantee it wouldn't be if Fatah-Hamas would be in charge.

To tell you the truth I think Israel has shown incredible restraint in the face of fanatical hate.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Gonna get my popcorn for this one. Yikes.

Admittedly, I do not understand that situation over there. There is so much propaganda from both sides, and then so much emotional "reporting" about it from people who follow events, that it's hard to get a grasp of what is really going on. It's almost impossible to find any writing on the issue(s) that isn't infected wih bias already.

But I will say, in answer to your question about why no one is creating a way to settle them somewhere else: I think I understand correctly that they don't WANT to go somewhere else.

Isn't the fundamental thing there that they believe they are in their own land? The Palestinians. They don't want to settle somewhere else because they believe the area is THEIR land.

Would you want to be forcefully "settled" to some other country?
edit on 4-6-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Should native Americans be allowed to shoot rockets into Chicago?

They were forcefully removed from the area.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

No longer their land?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

If it's that unbearable the poor innocent palestines have to live in Israel why is nobody creating a NGO to resettle them into another oh so caring and loving Islamic country?

You are too late with that
Already been tried in most ME countries
They got ran out because they were not satisfied with living in those countries
They wanted to take over....
Got kicked to the curb
Ask Egypt who still have problems with em still

edit on 6/4/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Do you know how the Country that is now Israel was called before 1948?

Right, it was called Palestina, home of your bad Palästiniains for 2200 years. How dare they to be upset that their country was stolen from them?

How dare they to be upset that they beeing prisoners since 70 years, in their own homeland?

How dare they to be upset that they are denied basic humitary help by the people that occupy their homeland?

Bad, bad Palestines!

edit on 4-6-2019 by Sanitarium79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

No longer their land?

You are correct
They dont have a country and never did
At least as far back as written history goes

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
None of the surrounding Arab countries want or even like the Palestinians. They are just using them as fodder against Israel.

Also, i have ZERO sympathy for a country that continually elects known terrorists to be their leaders.
edit on 4-6-2019 by danbuter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

To tell you the truth I think Israel has shown incredible restraint in the face of fanatical hate.

Just like Conservatives have shown incredible restraint in the face of fanatical and rabid liberal hate? Who would have thunk it lol.

I have heard the most Muslim countries don't want Palestinians because they consider them wastes of space and they would be uncontrollable within their own societies. I find the whole thing ridiculous anyway, since Palestinians and Jews share exactly the same basic DNA.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

No, but the fact that Israel didn't make them after they lost the war they started shows Israel is hardly the evil propaganda is trying to portray it as.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Israel is always just reacting to attacks.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Really? Shooting protestors. Raiding and taking homes? Confining gaza into a ww2-like ghetto.

I could reccomend some videos to you of American journalist that show the brutality and opression done by israel.

Hamas doesn't make it okay to torture and murder innocent Palestinians. In fact, Israel's brutal actions towards peaceful protestors have turned many into thinking violence is the only way.

What would you do after you see your friend being purposefully shot in the groin during a protest?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You're very misinformed. You should read or watch recent documentarys.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I think you are wrong. Israel is the new South Africa.

Israel: 50 Years of Occupation Abuses

"(Jerusalem) – Fifty years after Israel occupied the West Bank and Gaza Strip, it controls these areas through repression, institutionalized discrimination, and systematic abuses of the Palestinian population’s rights, Human Rights Watch said today.

At least five categories of major violations of international human rights law and humanitarian law characterize the occupation: unlawful killings; forced displacement; abusive detention; the closure of the Gaza Strip and other unjustified restrictions on movement; and the development of settlements, along with the accompanying discriminatory policies that disadvantage Palestinians. "

In the name of "security" people will commit insanely immoral acts. "What difference does it make these kids are just going to grow up to be terrorists anyway."

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Should native Americans be allowed to shoot rockets into Chicago?

They were forcefully removed from the area.

Or what if Native Americans would expand their reservations,
What if they moved the fence a couple of feet outward every year, sure no one would notice

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sanitarium79

Palestine is from the 1960s an absolute fabrication

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: danbuter

What makes hamas a terrorist group? Targeting innocent civilians right?

Then if israel forces murder, torture and violate innocent Palestinians, does that not equate them to terrorists too?

Keep believing the lies they tell you..

link   

BS. Israeli government policies are immoral.

Nothing is ever going to improve in the Middle East. There will ALWAYS be violence. We need to put American first and pull ALL our troops out of the Middle East. The ME is a complete waste of time and resources.

link   
a reply to: SilentSaturn

Almost every other war for territorial reasons has ended in near genocide and assimilation, the Palestinians have population growth and nobody forced them into camps or assimilation.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
"June marked 50 years since Israel’s occupation of the Palestinian Territories and the start of the 11th year of its illegal blockade of the Gaza Strip, subjecting approximately 2 million inhabitants to collective punishment and a growing humanitarian crisis. The Israeli authorities intensified expansion of settlements and related infrastructure across the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and severely restricted the freedom of movement of Palestinians. Israeli forces unlawfully killed Palestinian civilians, including children, and unlawfully detained within Israel thousands of Palestinians from the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT), holding hundreds in administrative detention without charge or trial. Torture and other ill-treatment of detainees, including children, remained pervasive and was committed with impunity. Israel continued to demolish Palestinian homes in the West Bank and in Palestinian villages inside Israel, forcibly evicting residents. Conscientious objectors to military service were imprisoned. Thousands of African asylum-seekers were threatened with deportation."

ISRAELAND OCCUPIED PALESTINIAN TERRITORIES

Just reporting on a topic does not make it propaganda. There are just way too many articles on this subject for there not to be some real substance to accusations.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join