It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solidarity With Palestine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

How did a bunch of Europeans get the land anyway?

A very strange "square one", lots of troubles still surround this.

Just thinking that the original situation was bound to stir things up around there, rock the boat one might say.
edit on 4-6-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

The Brits again messing up world affairs since 1800

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I think if they would have given the Jewish people a part of Germany for example,

Then this whole mess would have been avoided,

Just a thought,,

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

And I completely agree. I would have given them Bavaria.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I have had a vacation there once, very pretty, lots of fertile land too,
Switzerland equals heaven in my books also.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

If it's that unbearable the poor innocent palestines have to live in Israel why is nobody creating a NGO to resettle them into another oh so caring and loving Islamic country?

Hard to imagine why the Palestinians wouldn't want to leave their own land to live in someone else's , Innit.

If they want peace why don't Israel pull back to their 1967 borders in accordance with UN resolutions.

edit on 4-6-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Depending on the source, there are currently 20,000 to 30,000 Jews living in Iran.

Israel has repeatedly offered to pay for their relocation which includes free housing.

The Iranian Jews always refuse.

Sole Jewish Member of Iran Parliament Calls for Jews to Protest Zionism.

At 5:25 in this video, an Iranian Jew tells us that he feels safer in Iran than he does in NYC.

Regarding Palestine, there absolutely was a country called Palestine with defined borders and a defined people.

I emphasize the word was because Palestine has since been wiped off the face of the Earth.

At the behest of the Rothschilds, the 1917 Balfour Declaration states, "His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people..."

During the San Remo Conference of 1920, they discussed how to implement the Balfour Declaration regarding Palestine.

And in the 1922 British Mandate, it once again laid out the framework to establish a new state in the country of, wait for it, Palestine

The Palestine Mandate.

Heres a 1947 map of Palestine after their land was to be taken and divided.

For a country that never existed, it sure seems to have... existed.

edit on 4-6-2019 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The Brits again messing up world affairs since 1800

Interesting because Israel are messing up British politics as we speak.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Okay you obviously know your stuff, but all I heard they were mostly nomads without a state structure outside the cities. Until the Brits came.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Sanitarium79

Palestine is from the 1960s an absolute fabrication

Well, before you posted this ridiculous reply to me I really thought your ignorant rant was just a product of misinformation and/or undereducation. But now, also with this BS link included it is easy to see what`s really going on.

The thing is that political discussions only make sence with political moderate people. It is almost useless to discuss Topics like this with political extremists, like yourself. You even go so far post hoax links to back up your political bias.

I will end my discussion with you with a fitting movie quote:

"Normally, Monsieur Candie, I would say "Auf Wiedersehen." But since what "Auf Wiedersehen" actually means is "'until I see you again" and since I never wish to see you again, to you sir, I say goodbye."

ps.: on a sidenote, after you posting this link - the whole thread should be put in LOL or HOAX bin
edit on 4-6-2019 by Sanitarium79 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sanitarium79

Palestine only exists as name for an area, never an independent nation

Like if Scotland would have spread its legs not only for England, but for all of Europe and then some.
One whore many pimps.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

What I see is a historical inaccuracy defining Philistine land as Palestinian
Why do the ignorant always confuse the two ?
They both are brought to you by the letter P , but that is where the similarity ends
Making up shiite to fit their own views , methinks.

edit on 6/4/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sanitarium79

Do you know how the Country that is now Israel was called before 1948?

Right, it was called Palestina, home of your bad Palästiniains for 2200 years.

Bull and s#. I fell asleep in class during a lot of ME history lessons, but I damn sure remember touching on material clearly laying out that 2000 years ago, it was Judea. In earlier BCE time during Greek rule, it was known as a part of Coele Syria & was called Palaestina by the Greeks. GREEKS. Not the natives.

The Romans called it Syria-Palaestina because a Jewish rebellion failed and the Romans wanted to dissuade more rebellion attempts by de-Jewing the region in name and therefore hopefully knocking the wind from their proverbial rebel sails.

Again, Palaestina is a GREEK name, thus it came about by Greeks visiting the area. Not the "natives".

Then during the crusaders, Kingdom of Jerusalem came back into play. It was called that during the Babylonian and Assyrian rule periods much earlier.

Even during the Ottoman rule, "Palestinians" did not refer to themselves as such or any other P-spelling variant. "Palestine" was the regions of Kudus-i Serif, Nablus, Akka. And sometimes referred to as Southern Syria. It had been referred to as Southern Syria since the 1200's.

Even as recently as the Ottomans, they never self-identified as "Serifians", "Nablusians", or anything else of the sort, let alone Palestinians, they identified as their religions. The land didn't matter that much to them or their identities.

It was only called Palestine again when the Brits named it that.

Trying to claim it was called Palestine exclusively for over 2,000 years is just flat wrong.
edit on 6/4/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think you are wrong. Israel is the new South Africa.

In that case, for the love of God let's hope Israel never cedes so much as an inch of position to the Palestinians and, certainly, never cedes leadership to them or Israel will be destroyed in a heartbeat by a collective with zero experience or understanding of how to lead a nation.

This is a bizarre period in human history, it truly is. 99% of humanity's history has been a sequence of the strong conquering the weak, claiming spoils, and flexing. Now, for... reasons(?) it's en vogue for the strong to self-impose weaknesses and restraint so the truly weak can artificially experience a life where their weaknesses don't do what weaknesses are designed to do and hold them back, and ultimately prove Darwin's theories of Survival of the Fittest. Honestly, if humanity doesn't cure itself of this infatuation with manufactured parity, the whole damn species will eventually go extinct and it will all be self imposed.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I think if they would have given the Jewish people a part of Germany for example,

Then this whole mess would have been avoided,

Just a thought,,

I think following the Holocaust, most Jewish people wanted to GTFO of that location as quickly as they could, and who could blame them?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

so who was in charge of palestine before yasser the egyptian arafat and his merry bunch of aid rorting freinds and wasnt this area actually east jordan before the war and what part did hadrian have in naming this so called palestine .
edit on 4-6-2019 by babalon1971 because: bad spelling i wrote wall instead of war

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Should native Americans be allowed to shoot rockets into Chicago?

They were forcefully removed from the area.

The native Americans put up a hell of a fight and would absolutely would have shot rockets at their enemy if they were available back then. Really not a fair comparison.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Its called evolving and acknowledging the moral high ground, despite the traditional historical narrative.

By your "logic", not only am I entitled to your wallet, car, house, assets and property but I should be overwhelmingly proud of myself that I can take it from you.

Youre calling it survival of the fittest but what you're describing is the law of the jungle...

Regarding to Israel, here you have a state which was literally created on a foundation of coercion, force and false flag terrorism.

In one of their very first acts, the future leaders of Israel and what would become the IDF, dressed up as Arabs and blew up the King David Hotel.

The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-wing[9] Zionist underground organization the Irgun on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine,

Disguised as Arab workmen and as hotel waiters, members of the Irgun planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, whose southern wing housed the Mandate Secretariat and a few offices of the British military headquarters.

They helped to create both Hamas and Hezbollah, two groups which they claim to hate.

They are the world's biggest entitlement, apartheid, and welfare state.

Israel almost literally represents some aspect of everything thats wrong with our World.

edit on 4-6-2019 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
By your "logic", not only am I entitled to your wallet, car, house, assets and property but I should be overwhelmingly proud of myself that I can take it from you.

If you believe you are capable of doing so, by all means... of course, the major difference between failed attempts at petty thefts that end with no need for a trial of the would0be thief and what we're discussing here is that we are discussing established collectives/governments. Those collectives/governments are, in theory, working towards a means to an end which benefits their "tribe" to the fullest. Geopolitics was much, much simpler and more efficient when victors claimed spoils. It also served as a wonderous stopgap to prevent issues like we saw go global in 2008. Globalism and this
evolution" nonsense you're touting have done nothing but limit the benefits to any single nation while ensuring that recessions and struggles hit every nation. That's a fool's errand which weakens us all.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

And that's just a conspiracy theory. Even on ATS that's not automatically the same as a fact.
Your accusation has just as much value as if I'd say "the guy from the Christchurch massacre was a right winger attacking muslims therefore everybody in New Zealand wants to wipe out muslims"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join