It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former military intelligence official: US Govt has alien technology.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

This is such a heavily conspiratorial comment.....my goodness.
Not everything is a conspiracy...
and yes we did land on the moon, the earth is not flat, climate change does exist, 911 was not an inside job.

My point is not everything is a VAST conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I think we're on the cusp of finding out some very interesting things about UFOs and aliens. I watched "Unidentified" Friday night and I believe this guy was the one on the show. Keep your eyes peeled, it's about to get a lot more interesting in the days to come. My opinion.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Not that I'm diss'in Tucker but very few people watch Tucker much less believe anything from his show. Most espeically from the left consider him an idiot. He's had many others on his show mostly in heated political sphere that have made some astounding attention grabber commentary.

The Media Loves Luis who says he worked for an obscure Pentagon Program - AATIP. But did he really?

I'd like to believe it but remain skeptical. If this guy truly does know about ultra secret 'alien' technology in gov't hands I doubt he would be acting like the PR dude for the past 2 years and going on all these shows spoon feeding the masses. The real people that do know and have been working with it remain nameless and stay in the shadows.

Linky

Youtube is back down again, for me.

Oh look another UFO show Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation on the History Channel no less.

Don't get me wrong I do enjoy most of the UFO shows & commentary but I keep one foot always in the skeptical bucket.

You might change your mind if you ever see one.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Agreed except that they have alien engineers helping them in New Mexico

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Which begs the question ~ how much help do they offer ~ just enough to get by?
And how much help can they give them ~ as in teaching chimps to write ~ how far past the basic building blocks?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I watched "Unidentified" Friday night

Speaking of the vast conspiracy in the post above yours, what's with this Mellen guy? Why try to expose a cover-up while covering another up at the same time? He knows darn well that, like UFO's, 9/11 is a conspiracy subject. So why bring it up at all. If thousands know or even think you are lying about something as mundane as 9/11, how are they supposed to believe you when it comes to UFO's?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: whywhynot

Which begs the question ~ how much help do they offer ~ just enough to get by?
And how much help can they give them ~ as in teaching chimps to write ~ how far past the basic building blocks?

Not nearly as much as we'd like. We should have the technology to be out there buzzing Pluto within a week to grab samples and get back. Or even better, discovering life on other planets on our own. Life as in human or alien life, not just plant life.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: LSU2018

I watched "Unidentified" Friday night

Speaking of the vast conspiracy in the post above yours, what's with this Mellen guy? Why try to expose a cover-up while covering another up at the same time? He knows darn well that, like UFO's, 9/11 is a conspiracy subject. So why bring it up at all. If thousands know or even think you are lying about something as mundane as 9/11, how are they supposed to believe you when it comes to UFO's?

I don't know, that's a good point. However, as a person who saw one in the 80's, along with my very skeptic mom who became no longer a skeptic that night, I know there's got to be something out there that has an anti gravity drive as what we saw was hovering over the top of the trees watching us after we were followed a half mile or more. I'd give anything to go back to that night with a 2019 video camera.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Mellon's point was 911 was an intelligence failure of enormous proportions...
The failure to determine if these UAPs or foreign drones or extraterrestrial will be a greater failure.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

They did not lie, you are confused.

Are you winding us all up or what?

I think you are seriously confused. You are replying to comments where I pointed that Elizondo claimed AAWSAP began in 2007 when the government tender documents did not go out until August 2008. Isn't that a problem too?

But I guess you are still hung up on the 1952 incident over DC....

They said the sightings were experienced by hundreds of people in Washington DC and the US. Have you got the data and records of when the objects appeared first and exact time, for a whole day?

If they just said Washington DC late at night sure it very unlikely hundreds of people would have witnessed the objects in the sky.

Well there's your first mistake. The events occurred over two weekends in July of 1952 beginning at 23:40 on Saturday, July 19th 1952. They did not occur over a whole day and were not witnessed over the whole USA. On Saturday, July 26th 1952, a pilot on a flight into Washington reported strange objects above his aircraft at around 20:15hrs. By 23:30 hrs, two jet fighters had been dispatched and were now over Washington.

If you think there were hundreds of people then find the names of the witnesses (beyond the list already provided in the thread). You will not find a 20 never mind hundreds.

Again they never said they had a motion film from 1952..

I never actually claimed that Elizondo said there was movie footage I said;

Here he BS's the audience that the 1952 Washington DC UFO Events were "unlike Roswell...many people were able to take photographs....And what you see here are real photographs linked to the story".

But he didn't have any real photographs.

They said there were photographs taken near the Capitol building on the slide, that's all. The picture frames were likely analysed and used to make the motion film later.

No there are no genuine photographs of the event and no one analysed non-existent photographs. Elizondo is lying. If you think there are , then go find them.

You are curious what don't you contact one of the team or try contacting ask Elizonda[sic]. You read the slide wrong, so you probably wrong elsewhere.

I don't need to. Elizondo is not credible.

I have researched and looked into this case years ago while Zondo was still wondering why he hadn't interviewed Fravor. I've already unearthed the facts about the case. You however seem to look to Elizonda and just believe. Or more likely are just a complete wind up merchant. In which case that makes it all the more fun.

edit on 3/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Are you serious ......"over a million US citizens being abducted...." THIS IS WHY THE MAINSTREAM DOES NOT TAKE THE UFO CROWD SERIOUSLY...... You can't simple make crap up....this is similiar to the 911 inside job crowd...or obama is from kenya....

Goodness you can't make up stories....

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Obama is from Kenya, Michelle already told us so.

The people who blow up buildings for a living said Towers 1 & 2 were blown up just like 7 was.

And 4 million people claim to have been abducted.

You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan
a reply to: KansasGirl

I heard that we got velveeta from the aliens, apparently they like processed cheese products.

Don't forget pop rocks and Cheetos!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Drones don't need a pilot to be subject of G forces. New methods of propulsion and presto, a bonafide UFO. I believe they are human built.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Look at the OP video at the 3:25 mark and tell be that these are not identical to the Billy Meier's beam ship photos. Now look at the 2:12 mark also very damn familiar , no ?
edit on 3-6-2019 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Drones don't need a pilot to be subject of G forces. New methods of propulsion and presto, a bonafide UFO. I believe they are human built.

UAP's have had that observed arial behavior long before there were any drones, or even any aircraft. Additionally, there are very few intricate man made objects like machinery, electronics or many solids that could take those kinds of G forces.

These things seem to be able to warp space/time, as they do not "move" in a conventional sense. They occupy. Makes sense that this is why they can enter and exit water and other solid materials without disturbing them. Super technology that we most likely did not invent yet.

edit on 3-6-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
When mentioning "event", my first thought was recalling a certain "event" right after the disclosure project confab...hopefully not that kind of event.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
When mentioning "event", my first thought was recalling a certain "event" right after the disclosure project confab...hopefully not that kind of event.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Additionally, there are very few intricate man made objects like machinery, electronics or many solids that could take those kinds of G forces.

It depends on what material they would be positioned in.

These things seem to be able to warp space/time, as the do not "move" in a conventional sense. They occupy. Makes sense that this is why they can enter and exit water and other solid materials without disturbing them. Super technology that we most likely did not invent yet.

I could be wrong, but as we can see, something can do it. Aliens have not been proven to exist, Man's intellect in creating amazing things has.

emfl.eu...

The forces acting within the EMFL magnets are incredibly powerful. In a strong magnetic field of about 100 teslas, the magnetic force inside the conductor would generate a pressure that equals 40,000 times the air pressure at sea level. However, one should always bear in mind that these magnets are research tools and that their utility doesn’t depend exclusively on the field strength. Other factors such as pulse duration and bore size are also important for realizing state-of-the-art high-field measurements.

Combine that with Black Ops, and other Labs like Los Alamos and amazing things can happen.

edit on 3-6-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Ya ever hear of inertial dampners in the Triangles? Anything in their field does not experiance g force when its under flight inside.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join