It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former military intelligence official: US Govt has alien technology.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

You are correct. The amazing thing about the Internet today is with proper access to servers I can go ANYWHERE and plant any amount of "prior evidence" on anything I want. There is a body at work whose sole function is to plant disinfo on the web in the form of "prior evidence" in an attempt to debunk existing claims.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Dont be ridiculous. I see no reason for such a thing to happen.

Well other then maybe when it pertains to technology in the entertainment department. A bit more in the virtual worlds cant be all that bad, maybe plugging a few hundred million people straight into there neural cortex while playing video games in virtual worlds, is not just for fun, its a learning experience, maybe a bit more into the electric cars and runways, a few things here and there for convenience and expedience sake.

But anything outside of that or any serious thing. Nah!

I think your interpretation of technology and mine may differ greatly.

I take it you take yourself to be some sort of highly informed individual. That's cool bro. How about this, we can come back to this in a 10 to 20 or few hundred years and we shall see.

But this thread I think is about UFOs and alien technology. Whatever that may be. It seems and for as long as I have been on this site, that people are waiting for something, this disclosure thing, some magic thing to happen. I really really think that they just don't get it, why there will never be any disclosure, but then again how much can one know about flying saucers, besides what one has seen and been feed on while watching the ol boob tube.

And how long has that been happening? Since you were knee high and likely trying to be a smarmy to your elders, some years it was what all the movies were about, just like that super hero movies that so prevails in theaters now.

Its like the same thing every and each time. So I will say it again, and and if aliens exist and they want to make there presence known. You and everybody else will know of it. It would be hard to miss, and ignore, it will be extremely hard to ignore in fact, like a gun to the dome is hard to miss and ignore.

Everything else, is just speculation, bull#, nonsense, musings, and just internet banter. Now stick to the subject, or return to your daily scheduled programing.
edit on 12amWednesdayam052019f3amWed, 05 Jun 2019 00:50:13 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: damit! Wasted minutes corecting type.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I trust John Greenewald and The Black Vault. I sent all my "object" videos and pics to them rather than NUFORC or MUFON. John knows the government system and by mere mention of DD Form 1910 hes already ahead of these guys.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Theyve had it since the 80's probably refined and perfected it by now

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

So...you're saying that we got Velcro from aliens?

Where have you been? We’re not in Kansas anymore. The idea that Velcro was alien became public in 1998.

The story being that when the aliens crashed at Roswell in 1947, they were wearing tight fitting uniforms. At first the humans had a hard time getting these uniforms off the bodies, because there were no buttons, snaps or zippers.

With something easy like Velcro, it’s not that man can’t invent something like that; it’s IF man invented something like that.

Georges de Mestral can say he thought of it while walking his dog in 1941, but from what I remember he has no proof of that. For all we know good old George was lying. But don’t blame George; he would just be lying because the military told him too because they do not want anyone knowing where the original came from.

What we do know was that Velcro was invented in 1955 when he patented it, 8 years after the Roswell crash.

Sound crazy?

Look at it this way. Tomorrow you are going to give me something no one has ever seen, a tube like bread object, open on one side. You tell me to name it whatever I want and make millions of them and take all the credit for it.

So I make up the story that I first thought of it 6 years ago after watching a wiener dog walk down the sidewalk. I make millions of them and make millions of dollars and get all the credit.

But in reality you are the one who invented the Hot Dog Bun.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

If you think it's more likely that we got velcro from aliens crash-landing in New Mexico and we found it on their one-piece "spacesuits" than a German scientist observing something from planet earth nature and imitating it in his work, then I feel sad, especially since there are probably many others who are as gullible, illogical, and NEED TO BELIEVE as you are.

Think about it: do you really think that beings who could figure out how to get here from another place, which is incredibly complicated (to say the least), would really be using fu_king VELCRO on their clothes?? They got how to get around the space-time barrier, and worked out that fuel problem- but they're using velcro on their one-piece space suits. That is idiotic.

And so they had to make up some story about a scientist applying a principle he observed in nature to his work- something that scientists do all the time- in order to cover up up the space suit Velcro alien discovery? It's incredibly sad that you are falling for that.

Use your brain, man.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: highvein

No,but as i was told the powersource is the engine that produces the mass nullification that allows insane flights.

Magnets could nullify a lot of things.

Its not magnets. They deny gravitys pull on their materials. Its how they get around the infunite fuel mass issues too. When you can make your craft massless including pilot and fuel then you essentially break E=MC2 restrictions.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Its not magnets. They deny gravitys pull on their materials

Why not magnets?

Or they could have extremely high end solar absorbing cells. We don't know.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I know there has been some back and forth on this already, however to me it still comes across as strange that he would admit to anything if he has a NDA in place.

By answering the question, even if only with one word, he essentially said "Yes, the US government does have UFO debris in it's possesion currently" Might not state the where, how and what, but thats a pretty bold move on his part I would think.

Unless it can be explained away as "yes, we still have the weather balloon from roswell", but that is not what is implied in the interviews.

I think some other posters are probably correct in saying that this is leading to someone making money.Perhaps on some new "tell all" show, or "in depth" investigation....only available on History

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dmvr34
By answering the question, even if only with one word, he essentially said "Yes, the US government does have UFO debris in it's possesion currently" Might not state the where, how and what, but thats a pretty bold move on his part I would think.
That's not the question I heard.

The question I heard was "Do you believe the government has alien material..."

Which is a different question than "Does the government have alien material?"

People can believe anything they want and sometimes do, it doesn't make it true, and Elizondo even quips he's been sure of something before and he's been absolutely wrong about it, so I'm not reading too much into his beliefs.

The problem with these alien materials claims is, who is familiar enough with every manufacturing process on Earth to say that nowhere on earth are these isotopes produced or refined etc? I think maybe nobody. We've already seen one professor lose his job over saying that the isotopes he found were not from Earth, and while they were perhaps not the same isotopes found in nature on Earth, he was just not familiar with the earthly (man-made) processes which produced the isotopes ratios he found. I suppose his employer didn't think too much of his incompetence and I heard they fired him.

So when I hear these alien materials claims, I have to wonder if history is repeating its self, that some person doesn't recognize some isotope ratios because they are not naturally occurring, and wrongly concludes that means it's not from Earth. It's hard enough to know the publicly known processes, but if some others are classified secret which they certainly are at places like Skunkworks, the number of people familiar with those projects is very small, and they are compartmentalized so even if you know about one project you may not know about the others.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: danbuter
The way technology has exploded over the last 30 years makes me think at least some of it could have been found in a UFO, and carefully drip-fed to the public.

I agree with you. Tech has advanced at an exponential rate of knots over the last 30 years, moreso the last 20.

Really give an example, after all look at the Harrier Jump jet or Concorde where was the USA then

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

but they're using velcro on their one-piece space suits.

Simplicity is genius.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Really give an example, after all look at the Harrier Jump jet or Concorde where was the USA then

And the Harrier and the Concorde are completely outdated compared to a 1940's flying saucer that can silently hover in the air and then jump to speeds so fast that it seems to disappear.

Yeah , the 1940's, where was the USA then?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Element 115 Ununpentium has antigravity properties, Bob Lazar said it long ago, www.youtube.com...

strange enough, mineral with similar antigravity properties was mined on Pandora in the movie Avatar, and its name was Unobtainium

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Big deal. I mean, really. The majority of Americans know ufo's and 'their' owners' exist but we really do not care since it does not impact our day to day lives. Mortgage, rent, car note, and many other bills are stll due, along with state and federal taxes. If there is Alien Technology in use by our government - there again, since it does not impact...
edit on 6-6-2019 by RomanCity because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Can I ask, what is TTSA?

How is Blink 182 man Tom Delonge somehow revered in UFO folklore?

Does anyone know if the guy in the OP is credible?

What would happen if a boy was born who can swim faster than the fastest shark?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Excuse me but there is no such thing as a "former military intelligence official" disclosing anything that he has not been given permission for. Come on - use your common sense! Until the day you die, you are not authorized or allowed to spill US Federal Government Business of any capacity unless you are granted specific permission. Do you honestly think the Feds are right now saying, "Oh no!!! He told!
edit on 6-6-2019 by RomanCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomanCity
Excuse me but there is no such thing as a "former military intelligence official" disclosing anything that he has not been given permission for. Come on - use your common sense! Until the day you die, you are not authorized or allowed to spill US Federal Government Business of any capacity unless you are granted specific permission. Do you honestly think the Feds are right now saying, "Oh no!!! He told!

Haha- exactly. We have some gullibles on the forum.
edit on 6-6-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomanCity

Absolutely! I watched 2001 UFO conference in Washington DC with 40+ military and scientists from secret programs, who all said they are willing to testify under oath before the Congress. People who are more skeptic than all the critics of the UFOs. People who worked with hard data. And who would not compromise the security of their country for the sake of a cheap show of 3h, if they were not apparently ordered to talk. They and their superiors know what they are doing.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-6-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

Element 115 Ununpentium has antigravity properties, Bob Lazar said it long ago, www.youtube.com...

strange enough, mineral with similar antigravity properties was mined on Pandora in the movie Avatar, and its name was Unobtainium

Lol. nice,but i doubt its element 115 or that other stuff lol. No the Triangles are grown Graphene shells that are machined after being grown in huge vats of material. As to the power source... you got me,but i suspect its some sort of fusion engine if i have to guess. SOmething that can produce huge amounts of plasma.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join