It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former military intelligence official: US Govt has alien technology.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesushere
Are you claiming the film of white like objects flying passing the capitol building in 1952 is fake?

I've seen a photograph which shows alleged "UFOs" which are not UFOs but are reflections of the lights near the ground. I made a thread about that.

The "UFOs" in the famous photo showing lights over Washington DC have been identified

I also saw a video which may have been a "dramatization" but it wasn't actual footage of the UFOs over Washington. If you think there is real video of that, post it, but there isn't.

This video was posted in my thread linked above:

Here is Mirageman's reply:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nope that video is a reconstruction as well for a TV program. Not only that there were hardly any witnesses who saw anything in the DC skies and just a handful of radar operators and pilots who detected anything on radar.

Another point in the video in the opening post I'm surprised nobody mentioned: They claim the video shows "impossible acceleration". Even Bruce Macabee erred in thinking so, when he looked at the video, but what it actually shows is a change in the zoom setting of the display, that merely gives the appearance of impossible acceleration. Mick West demonstrates in the following video how after accounting for the zoom change, it doesn't seem like the object is accelerating at all.

Errors in Nimitz UFO g-force Analyses

edit on 201963 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

It reads in 1952 hundreds of people saw UFOS over Washington and the US. So there [they're?] not limiting the sighting to just Washington DC.

He lied about photographs amd film footage and the number of people. That is not an answer of any merit.

Are you claiming the film of white like objects flying passing the capitol building in 1952 is fake?

Yes it was created for UK's Channel 4 "UFOs The Secret Evidence". Which if you click the link will see for yourself. It has also been used in subsequent documentaries.

Are you ready for lie number 2?

At last years' MUFON conference your hero presented and talked through this slide.....

Please note it is says :

2007- DIA solicits contracts and BAASS is awarded the contract.

2008 - AAWSAP is formally changed to AATIP.

In August 2008 the AAWSAP Contract was put out to tender....

ADVANCED AEROSPACE WEAPON SYSTEM APPLICATIONS PROGRAM
Solicitation Number: HHM40208R0211
Agency: Other Defense Agencies
Office: Virginia Contracting Activity

Synopsis:
Added: Aug 18, 2008 1:53 am

Source

I would say that by the time formal bids were put in place and studied for suitability it would be 2009 before anything AAWSAP related could even begin. Why you would change the title after only a few months.

The original NY Times Story Dec 2017 story claims

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007

Pray tell how a contract is awarded a year before its put out to tender?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

He just said Yes to question. You only break an NDA if you reveal the context.

Not sure about everyone's NDAs, but one of mine is worded "Shall neither confirm nor deny".

Answering "Yes" is confirming.

So to me, if he actually knew anything about it he would now be spending the rest of his natural life in Leavenworth.

So he doesn't know anything.

That is if the people that run this show wouldn't want public to know anything.
So far it looks like it's otherwise but it's a slow process.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

The whole NDA thing is simply a credibility stunt. Oh look I am from gubment. I got NDAs. So I must be credible.

What you see here is a former? counterintel guy. They are trained in perception management and deception.

My personal hypothesis is that there is a group of "ufo believers" in the government that is currently seeing funding for their pet projects cut. And Zondos/TTSA job is to apply external pressure by creating a public perception of an UFO threat, to get the money flow again.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The Deep State is planning a major UFO related distraction from upcoming newsworthy events.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

The Deep State is planning a major UFO related distraction from upcoming newsworthy events.

Such as mueller testifying lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Not that I'm diss'in Tucker but very few people watch Tucker much less believe anything from his show. Most espeically from the left consider him an idiot. He's had many others on his show mostly in heated political sphere that have made some astounding attention grabber commentary.

Tucker has bigger audience than anyone on CNN, so being on his show brings a lot of exposure and Tucker seems to be interested in the subject.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

He just said Yes to question. You only break an NDA if you reveal the context.

Not sure about everyone's NDAs, but one of mine is worded "Shall neither confirm nor deny".

Answering "Yes" is confirming.

So to me, if he actually knew anything about it he would now be spending the rest of his natural life in Leavenworth.

So he doesn't know anything.

Well that would require a trial where the government would need to prove that by confirming that the US gov. is in possession of otherworldly craft (or parts of), Elizondo was in breach of his NDA.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Far too much strangeness has been witnessed for the existence of UFOs to be imaginary. Of course, that does not state where the crafts or beings originate from, but it's fair to say the events are not prosaic in nature. That these events have happened as far back as man has told stories pretty much rules out man is somehow behind the majority of events. We put people to death for far less evidence that exists, yet the official line continues today that we are not visited by other worldly beings; or time travelers. Who knows what is behind the high strangeness? Surely, not the public. We are not privy to the innermost details to form a solid opinion.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Because of the extremely advanced nature of what we are seeing? Things that are maybe 100 years ahead of the stuff we have right now? I know the US Government has things most advanced in the black world, but not to the level of what we are seeing. If we had made just ONE of the advances that these things display, it would be a complete paradigm shift, much less ALL these advances combined into one craft. It just does not make sense to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentSaturn

In my belief, I think the aliens (at the lower-technological and/or dimensional level) are manipulating us for their own agendas and desires. I think there is a very strong possibility that the military is indeed contact with aliens but they aliens are 10 steps ahead.

There has been depictions of ETs in the past and I think they have been aware of our presence for a long time. I could go further into this but I don't want to derail the subject.

In either case, the military always has 10x more knowledge that it is letting on.

I think you may be right. I think that is what the Internet is for. I think they are patient and when we get to the point where we are all physically plugged into some mothership of an AI, we as a plant get jacked. We are then assimilated into their collective.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Not that I'm diss'in Tucker but very few people watch Tucker much less believe anything from his show. Most espeically from the left consider him an idiot. He's had many others on his show mostly in heated political sphere that have made some astounding attention grabber commentary.

Tucker has bigger audience than anyone on CNN, so being on his show brings a lot of exposure and Tucker seems to be interested in the subject.

Perhaps, but Tucker is no hard hitting UFO investigative Journalist. He knows perhaps at best a 1 % skim milk version on any of this.

Every show, every single interview you see with Mr Elizondo on any station have ALL received the same information summary points (suggestive questions) in a press kit.
They just edit their wording a little.

edit on 3-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I know the US Government has things most advanced in the black world, but not to the level of what we are seeing. If we had made just ONE of the advances that these things display, it would be a complete paradigm shift, much less ALL these advances combined into one craft. It just does not make sense to me.

Well if one was to take what Ben Rich, former engineer and director of Lockheed skunk-works as being a fact

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.”

Then why would craft like whats being heavily discussed in recent months on ATS threads (tic tac and what not) not make sense?

The whole push, again, to create a wider belief in aliens invading our skies just reeks of deception to me.

Its happened too many times in the past.

It makes more sense that these ideas are filters into the public mainstream mind to hide something explainable and of human nature that is not alien in any way and that if known about couldn't be used against ....whomever those in possession see fit to use this technology against.

Now with more governmental and military involvement it seems that the US may simply want to frighten other nations that have lost interest due to working out that a percentage of the stuff in ufology are psy-ops and most of the rest is simply the religious type of belief and following that has been created over the years in ufology.

So they allow a leak of partial footage to strengthen belief and let the UFO community.......and maybe plant a few patsies in there.... to mold the beliefs of those with interest with the only logical or apparently logical conclusion of ...well...aliens, because we don't have anything like that here on earth, the tech is just way to advanced to be of human design.

Deception and secrets is how those that govern others have been able to keep governing society without complete anarchy breaking out quite often across the generations due to how power corrupts those that are either elected or born into positions of power and leadership.

Its funny how all these disclosure threads POP up again.

Its like it doesn't happen every now and then and many either are ignorant of this or have forgotten that media and ideas of disclosure have pushed before even from the highest levels or many are just to caught up in their beliefs in the ever changing religion of Ufology.

Aliens are a perfect cover,

Just understand what the word means.

Even if the government discloses aliens, still nothing will be known if "aliens" are disclosed, the only difference is that Government would acknowledge not knowing what or who they are but can guarantee they are not us or our enemies across the seas but beings not from earth.

IF disclosure like this happened, then one thing is for certain, its a push for global governance under one leading party or person.

edit on 3-6-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The other day I heared on Jimmy Church's Fade to Black a historian say that a director of Lockheeds skunk works mention that we have the technology to bring ET home. If this is true you can imagine there must be a lot of people working with this technology we do not know anything about. Not to mention other applications with such exotic energy sources...we do not know anything about. Either this Elizondo secret pentagon ufo project cia person is far removed from what is really going on and knows absolutely nothing...including all those other ttsa members..or something is really wrong with this entire story. Wrong with the story of Ben Rich, the lockheed director of deep black clasified pentagon projects..or there is something the Elizondo party is not telling us. Either way..I believe there have been ufoos retreived and their tech backengineerd from at least the early 50's. That makes Ben Rich his claims believable and will mean that there is a group of scientist/ millitairy busy with that stuff so secretive deep hidden that it will indeed take intervention from God to bring it to the surface....and that will not happen any time soon I guess.

edit on 3/6/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/6/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Except he just publicly talked about it, so I don't believe him.

There no sign yet that is program was fake. The pilots who are telling their stories seem genuine. And they felt comfortable to reveal their stories to Tom De Longe group.

Oh, they must be telling the truth then, because no one has ever seemed sincere who was actually lying.

And if you ask me, that they feel comfortable telling their "stories" to TTSA is a glowing, seething, writhing, neon red flag. TTSA, presenters of Mylar balloons as UFO's...TTSA, harborers of Tom Delonge, peddler of incredibly fake and many times over debunked Youtube videos of triangle UFO's...TTSA, media and ENTERTAINMENT company peddling itself as a UFO research organization...TTSA, the entertainment company decidedly saturated and crawling with life-long government spooks and experimenters who have been proven to have perpetrated not one but several hoaxes into the UFO community over decades...etc., etc., etc. If someone with actual valid and truthful information about the subject wanted to get their information out to the public, they would NOT go to an entertainment company whose reputation has been widely and legitimately questioned. Unless they are stupid, and I don't think military pilots are stupid.

ATTIP existed before Tom De Longe. You can even track the money - where the money came from and how the UFO project got started. So those of you claiming it was not real are wrong. DOD spokesperson even confirmed for NYT times the program was real.

Sure its possible Tom De Longe is a useful idiot, but there no evidence Elizonda group are actively engaged in a disinformation campaign. So far they seem level headed about what the pilots experienced. What have they done so far made you think it is all far-fetched?

Sure Tom De Longe has his own theories about the phenomenon and they are wild. Tom De Longe never worked for the government, his just some guy who waas interested in the UFO phenomenon. It very possible Elizonda group used Tom De longe or decided to work with him to reveal some of the information about the UFO phenomenon to the public. The CIA and Navy disclosure or openness will be done in a calculated slow way. There was never going to be a Presidental announcement.

Did you even read my comment? I never said AATIP wasn't real, for one. But besides the useful idiot explanation for TDL, how do you counter the other things I mentioned? Those are only a FEW reasons to think twice about the legitimacy and motives of TTSA.

Have you read ANY of the threads on the subject here? I suggest reading a few threads by Mirageman, and the GUT. If you read through their information and don't come away questioning this whole thing, then you are willfully ignoring some very important and telling information.

I don't care about past history. Find me evidence Elizonda is lying about his UFO work? Are the pilot's actors? I don't get it?

You don't find it relevant that the very same men who perpetrated the SERPO hoax and also the gaslighting of Mr. Bennewitz's, are the same men who are embedded into this current TTSA operation?

WHY do you not care about that? How can you think that doesn't matter?

Now you claiming its same men? Provide evidence for this bold claim.

These are all stories and nobody knows for sure who was behind Serpo. There no shred of evidence this story was released by the CIA.

Yes, yes I am claiming that some of the same men behind Serpo and other hoaxes are also embedded within TTSA. Like I said, read any thread on the subject on ATS by Mirageman or The GUT. There are many. If you haven't even looked into the backgrounds of the governemnt men on the TTSA team, then you really are just their EXACT targeted audience. Take everything they say on faith, without even thinking I might add, and don't bother looking into their qualifications. They LOVE you!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
That's more or less my thinking. My level of mistrust is so high with TTSA that if they said the sky was blue, I'd have to check another source to confirm that. They throw some true statements in among the lies just to keep people confused. It's easier to get people to believe a lie if you sandwich it between two truths.

a reply to: tabularosa
Until you can identify the unidentified, you don't know if the explanation will be prosaic or not so you're jumping to conclusions. Look at the video in the OP as an example. They are still under the misperception the video is showing impossible acceleration, when we now know for a fact that's a misperception, yet the misperception continues even when we have the video to confirm it! This is typical of many UFO cases where even when something is explained some refuse to accept the obviously correct explanation.

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Well if one was to take what Ben Rich, former engineer and director of Lockheed skunk-works as being a fact

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.”
Gullible UFO folks seem to keep posting that misquote no matter how many times they are corrected, but here we go again:

Ben Rich misquoted by many in the UFO community

False, unsubstantiated rumors abound when it comes to misquotes cited by many gullible UFO researchers.

Many in the UFO community seem to believe that Ben Rich, stated during a 1993, Alumni Speech at UCLA:

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity…Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

This is far from the truth.

Ben Rich never said such a thing seriously.

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The other day I heared on Jimmy Church's Fade to Black a historian say that a director of Lockheeds skunk works mention that we have the technology to bring ET home. If this is true
That's closer to what he said but it was a joke and you were supposed to laugh, which almost everybody who was there at his presentation did. A couple of people didn't get the joke and took him seriously.

At the end of his presentation he showed his final slide, a picture of a disk-shaped craft – the classic “flying saucer” – flying into a partly cloudy sky with a burst of sunlight in the background and he gave his standard tagline.

It was a joke he had used in numerous presentations since 1983 when Steven Spielberg’s “E.T. the Extraterrestrial,” a film about a young boy befriending a lost visitor from space and helping the alien get home, had become the highest-grossing film of all-time. Rich apparently decided to capitalize on this popularity. By the summer of 1983, he had added the flying saucer picture to the end of a set of between 12 and 25 slides that he showed with his lecture on the history of Lockheed’s famed Skunk Works division.

Rich had long used a standard script for his talks, tailoring the content as necessary to accommodate his audience. Since most Skunk Works current projects were classified, it didn’t matter whether he was addressing schoolchildren or professional aeronautical engineers; he always ended the same way.

At a Defense Week symposium on future space systems in Washington, D.C., on September 20, 1983, he said, “Unfortunately, I cannot tell you what we have been doing for the last 10 years. It seems we score a breakthrough at the Skunk Works every decade, so if you invite me back in 10 years I’ll be able to tell you what we are doing [now]. I can tell you about a contract we recently received. The Skunk Works has been assigned the task of getting E.T. back home.” The audience laughed, as it was meant to do.

If something is successful, it is worth repeating. Rich gave an identical speech at the U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland, on September 6, 1984, and continued using his script during successive appearances. Sometimes he refined the details a bit. “I wish I could tell you what else we are doing in the Skunk Works,” he said, wrapping up a presentation for the Beverly Hills chapter of the National Society of Daughters of the American Revolution on May 23, 1990. “You’ll have to ask me back in a few years. I will conclude by telling you that last week we received a contract to take E.T. back home.”

Three years later he was still using the same line and the same slide. “We did the F-104, C-130, U-2, SR-71, F-117 and many other programs that I can’t talk about,” he proclaimed during a 1993 speech at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, home of Air Force Materiel Command, the organization responsible for all flight-testing within the Air Force. “We are still working very hard, I just can’t tell you what we are doing.” As usual, he added his by now infamous punchline, “The Air Force has just given us a contract to take E.T. back home.”

Within the UFO community, Rich’s words, and additional statements attributed to him without corroborative proof, have become gospel. He is named as having admitted that extraterrestrial UFO visitors are real and that the U.S. military has interstellar capabilities, and although nearly two full years passed between Rich’s UCLA speech and his death in 1995, some believers have touted his comments as a “deathbed confession.” It was nothing of the kind.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Is this guy serious not knowing the Serpo crew was exposed and deeply entwined with TTSA?

The problem is people are not digging deep enough.

Look at the original post in this thread. The person obviously has no idea who Luis Elizondo is. On a UFO forum. Great job TTSA.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Take everything they say on faith, without even thinking I might add, and don't bother looking into their qualifications. They LOVE you!

They'll love Jesushere all the way to the bank, no matter what we divulge here. And that's the point - enough people will be wetting themselves with excitement to secure a monetary return whilst cold, hard facts are brushed under the carpet, both by TTSA and their new unquestioning 'recruits' who frankly don't give a damn about these strange people's antecedents. We've all been there, haven't we? Well, most of us.

It reminds me of the upcoming Rendlesham Forest book about the Binary Codes allegedly 'downloaded' into a witness's brain-box when he claimed to have touched a UFO in Dec 1980 - revealing secret coordinates for exotic locations on Earth of apparent significance. Naturally ATS gradually exposed the entire game at play, including the online provenance of the coordinates, plus the Earthly origins of alleged symbols seen on the UFO.

The author's direct response to ATS's questioning? He didn't care about the codes' provenance. In other words, he was backed into an impossible corner. Yet enough people will buy this book to justify its existence. That's not to say nothing happened at Rendlesham. It most certainly did, but discovering whether it was Earthly or Alien in origin has become an almost hopeless task because of all the false junk piled onto the bare basics of the case.

Sorry, I drifted off on a tangent there.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

It reads in 1952 hundreds of people saw UFOS over Washington and the US. So there [they're?] not limiting the sighting to just Washington DC.

He lied about photographs amd film footage and the number of people. That is not an answer of any merit.

Yes it was created for UK's Channel 4 "UFOs The Secret Evidence". Which if you click the link will see for yourself. It has also been used in subsequent documentaries.

Are you ready for lie number 2?

At last years' MUFON conference your hero presented and talked through this slide.....

Please note it is says :

2007- DIA solicits contracts and BAASS is awarded the contract.

2008 - AAWSAP is formally changed to AATIP.

In August 2008 the AAWSAP Contract was put out to tender....

ADVANCED AEROSPACE WEAPON SYSTEM APPLICATIONS PROGRAM
Solicitation Number: HHM40208R0211
Agency: Other Defense Agencies
Office: Virginia Contracting Activity

Synopsis:
Added: Aug 18, 2008 1:53 am

Source

I would say that by the time formal bids were put in place and studied for suitability it would be 2009 before anything AAWSAP related could even begin. Why you would change the title after only a few months.

The original NY Times Story Dec 2017 story claims

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007

Pray tell how a contract is awarded a year before its put out to tender?

They did not lie, you are confused.

They said the sightings were experienced by hundreds of people in Washington DC and the US. Have you got the data and records of when the objects appeared first and exact time, for a whole day? If they just said Washington DC late at night sure it very unlikely hundreds of people would have witnessed the objects in the sky.

Again they never said they had a motion film from 1952.. They said there were photographs taken near the Capitol building on the slide, that's all. The picture frames were likely analysed and used to make the motion film later.

You are curious what don't you contact one of the team or try contacting ask Elizonda. You read the slide wrong, so you probably wrong elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
there is a group of scientist/ millitairy busy with that stuff so secretive deep hidden that it will indeed take intervention from God to bring it to the surface....and that will not happen any time soon I guess.

I agree.

I see no way that the government can admit to the alien presence.

That would be admitting that they knew that over a million US citizens were being abducted and experimented on and that they did nothing about it and continued for decades to let it happen. That would also be admitting that they knew that a million missing US citizens were never coming back, because some of those experimented on would not live through it.

That would be admitting that alien technology was more important than US citizens. Because by not interfering with the abductions they are *allowing* these abductions to happen and they are allowing these abductions in a trade-off for alien technology.

If the American public knew that their military was trading humans for technology ~ who goes to prison for life? Would it be the French Revolution all over again? How many heads would roll?

Now Trump was not involved with any of this before he entered office, but he knows that if he came out and told everyone of the cover-up he would be murdered. He does not want to be a martyr for the cause; like everyone else, he wants to enjoy the rest of his life.

Now you say that politicians get away with murder (Johnson/Clinton/Bush) and they get away with breaking the law (Cheney/Obama/Lynch) and of course you are right. But surly anyone who comes out and spills the disclosure beans will be murdered at once. Who would be willing to take that chance?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join