It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former military intelligence official: US Govt has alien technology.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesushere
I don't care about past history. Find me evidence Elizonda is lying about his UFO work? Are the pilot's actors? I don't get it?

His name is Elizondo, not Elizonda.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

You missed my point.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

ATTIP existed before Tom De Longe. You can even track the money - where the money came from and how the UFO project got started.

You betchya.
Harry Reid decided to flow a bit more money from the government tax pool to his own back pocket.
Just like most other "sham" government programs

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Lumenari

He just said Yes to question. You only break an NDA if you reveal the context.

Not sure about everyone's NDAs, but one of mine is worded "Shall neither confirm nor deny".

Answering "Yes" is confirming.

So to me, if he actually knew anything about it he would now be spending the rest of his natural life in Leavenworth.

So he doesn't know anything.

The Navy updated its guidelines for pilots who report UFOS. Tom Delonge group helped with that. To get the Navy to agree means Elizonda has some powerful friends who are trying to remove the stigma around the reporting of UAPs in the sky. Elizonda is not a fraud.

Yes- does not break his NDA. If he said there Alien technology in a bunker in a specific place this would break his NDA.

Have you read those updated guidelines?

They updated their guidelines for pilots to reports UAPs. The Navy believes the phenomenon real so why don't you? You are not sceptical. You are expressing cynicism.

I find it hard to believe top gun pilots are just seeing balloons and birds and that all it is.

Why can't you TTSA cheerleaders ever answer a question? I'm serious.

So I will ask again. Have you read the updated guidelines?

And I hesitate to ask another question, since you appear to be incapable of directly addressing even the most simple of questions, but did you read the guidelines that were in effect BEFORE the supposed update?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Except he just publicly talked about it, so I don't believe him.

There no sign yet that is program was fake. The pilots who are telling their stories seem genuine. And they felt comfortable to reveal their stories to Tom De Longe group.

Oh, they must be telling the truth then, because no one has ever seemed sincere who was actually lying.

And if you ask me, that they feel comfortable telling their "stories" to TTSA is a glowing, seething, writhing, neon red flag. TTSA, presenters of Mylar balloons as UFO's...TTSA, harborers of Tom Delonge, peddler of incredibly fake and many times over debunked Youtube videos of triangle UFO's...TTSA, media and ENTERTAINMENT company peddling itself as a UFO research organization...TTSA, the entertainment company decidedly saturated and crawling with life-long government spooks and experimenters who have been proven to have perpetrated not one but several hoaxes into the UFO community over decades...etc., etc., etc. If someone with actual valid and truthful information about the subject wanted to get their information out to the public, they would NOT go to an entertainment company whose reputation has been widely and legitimately questioned. Unless they are stupid, and I don't think military pilots are stupid.

ATTIP existed before Tom De Longe. You can even track the money - where the money came from and how the UFO project got started. So those of you claiming it was not real are wrong. DOD spokesperson even confirmed for NYT times the program was real.

Sure its possible Tom De Longe is a useful idiot, but there no evidence Elizonda group are actively engaged in a disinformation campaign. So far they seem level headed about what the pilots experienced. What have they done so far made you think it is all far-fetched?

Sure Tom De Longe has his own theories about the phenomenon and they are wild. Tom De Longe never worked for the government, his just some guy who waas interested in the UFO phenomenon. It very possible Elizonda group used Tom De longe or decided to work with him to reveal some of the information about the UFO phenomenon to the public. The CIA and Navy disclosure or openness will be done in a calculated slow way. There was never going to be a Presidental announcement.

Did you even read my comment? I never said AATIP wasn't real, for one. But besides the useful idiot explanation for TDL, how do you counter the other things I mentioned? Those are only a FEW reasons to think twice about the legitimacy and motives of TTSA.

Have you read ANY of the threads on the subject here? I suggest reading a few threads by Mirageman, and the GUT. If you read through their information and don't come away questioning this whole thing, then you are willfully ignoring some very important and telling information.

I don't care about past history. Find me evidence Elizonda is lying about his UFO work? Are the pilot's actors? I don't get it?

You don't find it relevant that the very same men who perpetrated the SERPO hoax and also the gaslighting of Mr. Bennewitz's, are the same men who are embedded into this current TTSA operation?

WHY do you not care about that? How can you think that doesn't matter?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

He just said Yes to question. You only break an NDA if you reveal the context.

Not sure about everyone's NDAs, but one of mine is worded "Shall neither confirm nor deny".

Answering "Yes" is confirming.

So to me, if he actually knew anything about it he would now be spending the rest of his natural life in Leavenworth.

So he doesn't know anything.

The Navy updated its guidelines for pilots who report UFOS. Tom Delonge group helped with that. To get the Navy to agree means Elizonda has some powerful friends who are trying to remove the stigma around the reporting of UAPs in the sky. Elizonda is not a fraud.

Yes- does not break his NDA. If he said there Alien technology in a bunker in a specific place this would break his NDA.

Have you read those updated guidelines?

They updated their guidelines for pilots to reports UAPs. The Navy believes the phenomenon real so why don't you? You are not sceptical. You are expressing cynicism.

I find it hard to believe top gun pilots are just seeing balloons and birds and that all it is.

Why can't you TTSA cheerleaders ever answer a question? I'm serious.

So I will ask again. Have you read the updated guidelines?

And I hesitate to ask another question, since you appear to be incapable of directly addressing even the most simple of questions, but did you read the guidelines that were in effect BEFORE the supposed update?

Did you read the statement by the Navy? It clear this something new and not a rehash.

Politico info.

The U.S. Navy is drafting new guidelines for pilots and other personnel to report encounters with "unidentified aircraft," a significant new step in creating a formal process to collect and analyze the unexplained sightings — and destigmatize the

There have been a number of reports of unauthorized and/or unidentified aircraft entering various military-controlled ranges and designated air space in recent years," the Navy said in a statement in response to questions from POLITICO. "For safety and security concerns, the Navy and the [U.S. Air Force] takes these reports very seriously and investigates each and every report.

The important part though everything in this statement is.
As part of this effort," it added, "the Navy is updating and formalizing the process by which reports of any such suspected incursions can be made to the cognizant authorities. A new message to the fleet that will detail the steps for reporting is in draft."

www.politico.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I don't care about past history.

Lol why would anyone even reply this....

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

You missed my point.

If you watched the interview correctly. Tucker was looking for detail, when he said yes. He followed up with exploration question right after. And Elizonda shut him down saying he can't speak about it he has to be careful his still under NDA.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Find me evidence Elizonda is lying about his UFO work?

Just for starters and naive people like yourself.

In his Rome 2018 presentation as supposedly the Former Director of a US Program to Study UFOs. A job he held for the best part of a decade. Yet he stands up, and is either so uninformed he was not fit to fill that job description, or he's telling lies.

Check it out : Link to specific lies about Washington DC event

Here he BS's the audience that the 1952 Washington DC UFO Events were "unlike Roswell...many people were able to take photographs....And what you see here are real photographs linked to the story".

WRONG!

It is important to know there were no contemporary photos and no genuine movie footage available of the events taken in 1952.

Nor were there several hundreds of people who witnessed these events. It was 1952 and people were tucked up in bed. Those few that might have been out around Capitol Hill were unlikely to have had cameras with them in the early hours of a July Sunday Morning.

Here are the witnesses that went on record. There are about 10. Of course there may have been a few more that have disappeared with the passage of time.

First Weekend 19th/20th July
===========================

Edward Nugent - Air Traffic Controller Washington (he detected radar signals only)
Harry Barnes - Nugent's Supervisor (again he only witnesses radar detection)
Howard Cocklin - In another radar tower to Nugent (again witnessed only radar signals)
William Brady - Andrews Air Force Base radar operator (also saw an orange fireball)
Capt S.C Pierman - Capital Airline Pilot on a runway noted 6 objects approaching his position
SSgt. Charles Davenport - Andrew Air Force Base observed a stationary orange light in the sky
E.W. Chamber civilian radio engineer - who reported five enormous disks circling in a loose formation

Second Weekend 26th/27th July
==============================
Staff Radar operators at Washington and Andrew AFB - tracked rapid moving objects on their radar scopes
Lt. William Patterson - interceptor pilot reported 4 bright objects surrounding his aircraft.
Capt. John McHugo - Patterson's flight leader who reported he saw nothing whilst in the air at the same time.

There were no films or photographs taken of the UFOs over DC in 1952.

NEXT>>>>

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: KansasGirl

I don't get it either. Copying technology, even when you're pretty equal technologically, is not as easy as most people seem to think. The Chinese are a good example. They buy Russian weapons systems, and copy them pretty regularly. By all reports the copied aircraft are inferior to the original, in just about every way.

This ties in with a story from a former Boeing executive of when they copied a 727, after two were sold to them. He reported that the in the copy, you could barely move the control column, and it "would take a gorilla to fly it".

Now try to copy something more advanced and the difficulties get exponential.

On the other hand the Japanese are masters at making copies that are often superior to the originals.
For example take their Fender and Gibson guitar copies(by Tokai, Greco, Fernandes, Ibanez etc)that many guitarists will tell you are equal if not better than the originals.
Funny story, in the 80's Gibson tried to reissue thier '59 Les Paul but having misplaced the original blueprints were having a difficult time with it. Ultimately they had to ask one of the Japanese guitar companies (forget which one)that had successfully, and masterfully, recreated the '59 Les Paul for the use of thier blueprints!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Find me evidence Elizonda is lying about his UFO work?

Just for starters and naive people like yourself.

In his Rome 2018 presentation as supposedly the Former Director of a US Program to Study UFOs. A job he held for the best part of a decade. Yet he stands up, and is either so uninformed he was not fit to fill that job description, or he's telling lies.

Check it out : Link to specific lies about Washington DC event

Here he BS's the audience that the 1952 Washington DC UFO Events were "unlike Roswell...many people were able to take photographs....And what you see here are real photographs linked to the story".

WRONG!

It is important to know there were no contemporary photos and no genuine movie footage available of the events taken in 1952.

Nor were there several hundreds of people who witnessed these events. It was 1952 and people were tucked up in bed. Those few that might have been out around Capitol Hill were unlikely to have had cameras with them in the early hours of a July Sunday Morning.

Here are the witnesses that went on record. There are about 10. Of course there may have been a few more that have disappeared with the passage of time.

First Weekend 19th/20th July
===========================

Edward Nugent - Air Traffic Controller Washington (he detected radar signals only)
Harry Barnes - Nugent's Supervisor (again he only witnesses radar detection)
Howard Cocklin - In another radar tower to Nugent (again witnessed only radar signals)
William Brady - Andrews Air Force Base radar operator (also saw an orange fireball)
Capt S.C Pierman - Capital Airline Pilot on a runway noted 6 objects approaching his position
SSgt. Charles Davenport - Andrew Air Force Base observed a stationary orange light in the sky
E.W. Chamber civilian radio engineer - who reported five enormous disks circling in a loose formation

Second Weekend 26th/27th July
==============================
Staff Radar operators at Washington and Andrew AFB - tracked rapid moving objects on their radar scopes
Lt. William Patterson - interceptor pilot reported 4 bright objects surrounding his aircraft.
Capt. John McHugo - Patterson's flight leader who reported he saw nothing whilst in the air at the same time.

There were no films or photographs taken of the UFOs over DC in 1952.

NEXT>>>>

It reads in 1952 hundreds of people saw UFOS over Washington and the US. So there not limiting the sighting to just Washington DC.

Are you claiming the film of white like objects flying passing the capitol building in 1952 is fake?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Locking someone up reveals more info then just letting them say YES. If the Govt locked everybody up who revealed info on Govt involvements with alien technology and aliens, that would prove the “leakers” to be correct, thereby throwing more light on what the Govt possibly knows.

In my opinion:
**** any NDAs
**** current and former clearances
**** Govt “Secrets”
The people involved ought to all just come out in the dozens and spill ALL the beans. I’m sick of beating around the bush on this issue. The world deserves to know!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Except he just publicly talked about it, so I don't believe him.

There no sign yet that is program was fake. The pilots who are telling their stories seem genuine. And they felt comfortable to reveal their stories to Tom De Longe group.

Oh, they must be telling the truth then, because no one has ever seemed sincere who was actually lying.

And if you ask me, that they feel comfortable telling their "stories" to TTSA is a glowing, seething, writhing, neon red flag. TTSA, presenters of Mylar balloons as UFO's...TTSA, harborers of Tom Delonge, peddler of incredibly fake and many times over debunked Youtube videos of triangle UFO's...TTSA, media and ENTERTAINMENT company peddling itself as a UFO research organization...TTSA, the entertainment company decidedly saturated and crawling with life-long government spooks and experimenters who have been proven to have perpetrated not one but several hoaxes into the UFO community over decades...etc., etc., etc. If someone with actual valid and truthful information about the subject wanted to get their information out to the public, they would NOT go to an entertainment company whose reputation has been widely and legitimately questioned. Unless they are stupid, and I don't think military pilots are stupid.

ATTIP existed before Tom De Longe. You can even track the money - where the money came from and how the UFO project got started. So those of you claiming it was not real are wrong. DOD spokesperson even confirmed for NYT times the program was real.

Sure its possible Tom De Longe is a useful idiot, but there no evidence Elizonda group are actively engaged in a disinformation campaign. So far they seem level headed about what the pilots experienced. What have they done so far made you think it is all far-fetched?

Sure Tom De Longe has his own theories about the phenomenon and they are wild. Tom De Longe never worked for the government, his just some guy who waas interested in the UFO phenomenon. It very possible Elizonda group used Tom De longe or decided to work with him to reveal some of the information about the UFO phenomenon to the public. The CIA and Navy disclosure or openness will be done in a calculated slow way. There was never going to be a Presidental announcement.

Did you even read my comment? I never said AATIP wasn't real, for one. But besides the useful idiot explanation for TDL, how do you counter the other things I mentioned? Those are only a FEW reasons to think twice about the legitimacy and motives of TTSA.

Have you read ANY of the threads on the subject here? I suggest reading a few threads by Mirageman, and the GUT. If you read through their information and don't come away questioning this whole thing, then you are willfully ignoring some very important and telling information.

You don't find it relevant that the very same men who perpetrated the SERPO hoax and also the gaslighting of Mr. Bennewitz's, are the same men who are embedded into this current TTSA operation?

WHY do you not care about that? How can you think that doesn't matter?

Now you claiming its same men? Provide evidence for this bold claim.

These are all stories and nobody knows for sure who was behind Serpo. There no shred of evidence this story was released by the CIA

Richard Doty told a very different story about Paul Bennewitz and what he saw. I thought Doty story was more plausible, though he admits he went out of his way to fool him and tricked him into believing UFOS were over the base.. During the cold war, dirty tactics were commonplace. Paul was also messing with US government research. They thought he was a Russian spy.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

A lot of what Japan does is license build. So they're starting out with plans and in most cases, employees of the original company to help start production.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I heard that we got velveeta from the aliens, apparently they like processed cheese products.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: BlackIbanez

A lot of what Japan does is license build. So they're starting out with plans and in most cases, employees of the original company to help start production.

Absolutely and Fender and Gibson both licensed Japanese companies to build "cheaper" guitars, but only after they realised that alot of guitarists were preferring the Japanese initiated copies(from late 70's to mid 80's, "golden era" of Japanese guitar production) and also after they bought a failed lawsuit against the Japanese manufacturers.
That's why the early Japanese copies are sometimes referred to as "lawsuit guitars", they are highly regarded and the higher end Tokais and Greco's can sell for big $$.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

a reply to: fredrodgers1960

See, here we go with this again. WHY would you think that humans wouldn't be able to come up with VELCRO?! Fu_king Velcro, dude.

It takes a genius to reverse engineer stuff too as well. Humans do make incredible things too.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You have to remember Lou Elizondo is associated with TTSA and their purpose in life is creation of Little Green Men entertainment products for the masses.

Of course Lou is going to say yes. He's putting money into his own pocket by doing so.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

You have to remember Lou Elizondo is associated with TTSA and their purpose in life is creation of Little Green Men entertainment products for the masses.

You gotta ask why?

Why care about UAP entertainment stories spammed to the masses?

What is the agenda behind such a concept?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
"Do you believe..." and "Do you think..." are not the same as "There definitely is".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join