It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former military intelligence official: US Govt has alien technology.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: gladtobehere

Drones don't need a pilot to be subject of G forces. New methods of propulsion and presto, a bonafide UFO. I believe they are human built.

Ya ever hear of inertial dampners in the Triangles? Anything in their field does not experiance g force when its under flight inside.

Inertial Dampners. Could you tell me how to make one?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Oh boy. Celltype disappears never to be heard from again, lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I could be wrong, but as we can see, something can do it. Aliens have not been proven to exist, Man's intellect in creating amazing things has.

Believe me, I have a career in high technology, and I really understand the incredible ingenuity that some people have... but we have not proven Aliens not to exist as well, and there is a real line in the sand here that someone is about to hop over. You can feel it in your bones.
edit on 3-6-2019 by charlyv because: s

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well, if there are alien engineers working with our government and they have not given us;

- improved road paving to eliminate potholes
- keep airliners from dropping out of the sky
- automotive glass that doesn’t chip and crack constantly

...then they suck and I wouldn’t fly thru any wormhole in a craft they built.
edit on 3-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yes, aliens were/probably still are here.

No, Elizondo isn't the disclosure master who'll guide us to truth.

Most likely a CIA paid agent to disseminate disinformation.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
a reply to: KansasGirl

Is this guy serious not knowing the Serpo crew was exposed and deeply entwined with TTSA?

The problem is people are not digging deep enough.

Look at the original post in this thread. The person obviously has no idea who Luis Elizondo is. On a UFO forum. Great job TTSA.

Yes, thank you. Thank you for the back-up. And the only thing I can come up with about this person not knowing who was behind Serpo is just willful ignorance. Same goes for not knowing the backgrounds of the spooks in TTSA and what shenanigans they've been involved in (in addition to Serpo) in the past.

Hopeless.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Thank you CB and yes, it IS just like the "downloaded" (and debunked) crap with Rendlesham.

When TTSA never gives us any kind of "disclosure," or even any new or TRUE information at all, and when these new recruits finally get mad (although some will always keep living in a fantasy), they will have no one but themselves to blame. If they would simply read a thread or two here, they wouldn't be encouraging this operation like they are.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
We used to be so confident that the Earth was the center of the universe and that the Sun revolved us. Now we think we can successfully back-engineer technology that took perhaps anywhere from 1,000 to 100,000 to 1,000,000 years to develop an understanding of.

Here Aristotle, here's an F-35B, knock yourself out.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: danbuter
The way technology has exploded over the last 30 years makes me think at least some of it could have been found in a UFO, and carefully drip-fed to the public.

That's... that's the way technology works. It increases at an exponential rate. The more advanced it becomes, the more equipped we are to advance it further (and more quickly). That's the way it has always been.
There is information out there regarding this. Do research. Robert Anton Wilson is a good starting point.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Always wanna play, never wanna lose?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
People are still enamored with lights in the sky and pictures of dots? Seems silly. Aliens, no aliens. Most especially when a few thousand years from now we still wont be going to Mars or the Moon, or even colonize the deserts of America for that matter, hell! By then the balance still wont be balanced and the house crisis bubble will still be going on.

And you all want to solve the mysteries of the universe, by looking at dots on a screen?

For all anybody knows humanity is the pinnacle of all existence in the whole of existence. And this is and will be as good as it gets.

And technology is not going to get any much more advanced, and it has been slowing down these past years. If anything, I think the majority of things should still be horse and buggy, as that is were the mindframe of a majority of people is at anyways.

And about this whole thing about group of people wanting to make people believe in badly pixelated dots in the sky. That to is retarded, how is anybody going to fake a alien invasion when aliens do not give two flying #s about any of this. Or is just media gossip good enough for ya all.

Though it ain't that hard making people believe in silly stuff, every century, in every age, nor is it a something that is all that hard to achieve. As all of history is nothing, if not proof of that.

And even if aliens and what not existed? What makes you people believe that the government would know anything about it. A quarter of the government is just herd management, and the rest is just business interests vying for power and control, and the revolving door between the two. It would take centuries to fill in all the potholes in all the highways out there across the states for the thing known as government, much less deal with alien technology. And the military is the same, only more compartmentalized.

Lets face it, if aliens and ufos actually do exist, nobody is going to be privy to anything, for the same reason why the chickens in my yard are not privy to knowing my wifi password. Its likely the only Aliens you all will ever see and deal with is the illegal kind, and that will be so for hundreds of years maybe. But I am quite sure Trump is out there solving that problem.

So it would be best if everybody just returned to there daily scheduled programing. Whatever that my be.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

And technology is not going to get any much more advanced, and it has been slowing down these past years.

Well, this is legitimately one of the silliest and most uninformed comments i have seen in a while (aside from the grossly ignorant political posts that populate this site).

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Perhaps, but Tucker is no hard hitting UFO investigative Journalist. He knows perhaps at best a 1 % skim milk version on any of this.

Who is? George Knapp is the one who comes closest to that definition and half of the jaded regulars on this forum think he is either a sell-out, shill or a government agent.

Leslie Kean? Pretty much the same treatment from the "UFO community" Some love everything she does, many give her the same treatment they have given to Knapp.

Any journo or media person who shows interest in this subject, gets that treatment. I wonder why..

Besides, if you want your message to reach the people, you go where the people are. If not, we can go another 30 years of talking to Noory, Jimmy Church etc. and get absolutely nowhere fast.
edit on 4-6-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Jesushere

They did not lie, you are confused.

Are you winding us all up or what?

I think you are seriously confused. You are replying to comments where I pointed that Elizondo claimed AAWSAP began in 2007 when the government tender documents did not go out until August 2008. Isn't that a problem too?

But I guess you are still hung up on the 1952 incident over DC....

They said the sightings were experienced by hundreds of people in Washington DC and the US. Have you got the data and records of when the objects appeared first and exact time, for a whole day?

If they just said Washington DC late at night sure it very unlikely hundreds of people would have witnessed the objects in the sky.

Well there's your first mistake. The events occurred over two weekends in July of 1952 beginning at 23:40 on Saturday, July 19th 1952. They did not occur over a whole day and were not witnessed over the whole USA. On Saturday, July 26th 1952, a pilot on a flight into Washington reported strange objects above his aircraft at around 20:15hrs. By 23:30 hrs, two jet fighters had been dispatched and were now over Washington.

If you think there were hundreds of people then find the names of the witnesses (beyond the list already provided in the thread). You will not find a 20 never mind hundreds.

Again they never said they had a motion film from 1952..

I never actually claimed that Elizondo said there was movie footage I said;

Here he BS's the audience that the 1952 Washington DC UFO Events were "unlike Roswell...many people were able to take photographs....And what you see here are real photographs linked to the story".

But he didn't have any real photographs.

They said there were photographs taken near the Capitol building on the slide, that's all. The picture frames were likely analysed and used to make the motion film later.

No there are no genuine photographs of the event and no one analysed non-existent photographs. Elizondo is lying. If you think there are , then go find them.

You are curious what don't you contact one of the team or try contacting ask Elizonda[sic]. You read the slide wrong, so you probably wrong elsewhere.

I don't need to. Elizondo is not credible.

I have researched and looked into this case years ago while Zondo was still wondering why he hadn't interviewed Fravor. I've already unearthed the facts about the case. You however seem to look to Elizonda and just believe. Or more likely are just a complete wind up merchant. In which case that makes it all the more fun.

Your research is shoddy if you believe no photographs exist. A photo provided by US airforce taken by a photographer in 1952.

Here examples www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.unicusmagazine.com...

Since you got this very wrong, you probably incorrect about when the sightings started and how many people witnessed them in Washington DC and the US

I don't see any issue with the date of the program. The program began in 2007 within the Pentagon. The contract with Bigelow Aerospace likely happened later when they secured public funds to expand the investigation.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Since you got this very wrong

No

maybe try reading the thread and the post where the photos you just supplied are explained.

Or keep up this deception because you cant be this stupid can you?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Do some proper fact checking....That photo did not appear until 1970.

The Telegraph photo is a crop of an existing photo that can be proven to have been taken after 1965 and shows lens flares from the street lights below. The photos on the unicus site are again crops from the same photo or a still of the Channel 4 recreation.

There is a write up here about it.

edit on 4/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Disclosure must happen before we start the next war. It might be our last. Thanks to idiots in position, for whom the humanity is just numbers.

The sooner the disclosure happens, the better for all. It has already been delayed for too long. Possibly initially scheduled for the year of 2000.

Should we await Them to show up first? Or do They await us to make the first move? Whatever it is, we have nothing more to lose. Let it begin, for God's sake!

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I think shows like Project Blue Book play a major role in this muddying of the waters.
I enjoyed it as entertainment and can look past the way it distorts history but many people take it as a documentary.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Usually we see this kind of media attention just prior to a major news release or some kind of "event".

Got some past examples of that happening?

It's a bold statement without being backed up.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Got some past examples of that happening?

In May of 2001 , Steven Greer's disclosure project had that conference.

I take it everyone knows what happened in September of that year.

I have thought about similar things as the UFO subject goes mainstream every now and then.

Mainly because of 2001, haven't really tried to look into other times the mainstream news has had an increased interest and increased broadcasting of the UFO subject and see what else has happened either just prior or just after the periods that come go here and there when the MSM show some sort of interest in UFOs.

Most times I just think MSM report on UFOs for one of 2 reasons,

In more recent times since social media has become so popular UFOs may be reported and talked about on MSM news due to its popularity circulating on social media platforms.

Other times its simply because of what selected to report on, if there is nothing else that would reach a news stations viewers more then they will report.

Both these ideas of why are based on ratings for the news show, If certain reports will increase ratings then that will be what they report while ignoring other news that the news station thinks wont increase its ratings as much.

Its the same as websites and YouTube videos, its all about what info to highlight to gain as many views it matters not to most platforms, MSM news, YouTube videos, websites whether the info is real of simply propaganda.

When the platforms mentioned above are based on views to gain ratings, clicks or visits that will create increased views for advertising then the more profound sounding the better.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join