It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former military intelligence official: US Govt has alien technology.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The revelation comes at the end of this 5 minute video.

Tucker is definitely surprised at this man's response. So much so that he asks the question again...

Former Military Intelligence Official: ‘Low Probability’ UFO Technology Is Of This World.

“Let me ask you one last question,” said the Fox News host. “Do you believe, based on your decade of serving in the U.S. government on this question, that the U.S. government has in its possession any material from one of these aircrafts?”

“I do. Yes,” he responded.

“Do you think the U.S. government has debris from a UFO in its possession right now?” asked Carlson.

“Unfortunately, Tucker, I really have to be careful of my NDA,” said Elizondo, cautiously. “I really can’t go into a lot more detail than that … But simply put, yes.

When doing a search, I saw that Tucker has interviewed others who claim to have knowledge regarding UFOs.

So it would seem that he has some level interest in the topic.

Is Tucker considered to be a part of the corporate media?

Regardless, there has definitely been a recent uptick in UFO chatter.

Usually we see this kind of media attention just prior to a major news release or some kind of "event".

edit on 2-6-2019 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I am reasonably certain the US does have this technology. I don't care what the government says. Facts are we have had a number of exposure to ufo's over the past many decades, and I don't believe you can rule out that we do have this technology...and your right there is a huge uptick in chatter, namely because of the release of the military/ufo videos, the most famous being the Nimitz tic tac ufo. I just watched the first episode of "Unidentified", the HIstory Channels new show on ufo's. Its the best show/documentary on the subject I have ever seen. The first episode deals with the famous tic tac encounter by the Navy in 2004. It includes interviews with the pilots about what they saw as well as footage. I cannot wait till next weeks new show which looks equally as great.
edit on 02pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Regardless, there has definitely been a recent uptick in UFO chatter.

With the bulk of it coming from TTSA , strange that.

I wouldn't read to much in to it other than what it is.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The way technology has exploded over the last 30 years makes me think at least some of it could have been found in a UFO, and carefully drip-fed to the public.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: danbuter
The way technology has exploded over the last 30 years makes me think at least some of it could have been found in a UFO, and carefully drip-fed to the public.

I agree with you. Tech has advanced at an exponential rate of knots over the last 30 years, moreso the last 20.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: danbuter

yup...5g...quantum computing (distributers of computer components are talking about this) thats some time travel next level 5hit...Ai...elon musk...zuckerberg acting like a robot...alexa...the government promising a moon landing in 5 years.

something happened recently. was there an exchange of tech? was trump informed? (unlikely)

i love this line of questioning and curious for response.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It looks like Operation TTSA is hitting it's targets rather easily.

I think this also shows that the mockingbird msm are only partisan to a certain point. Some orders are obeyed by all.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Seeing as other countries are getting their feet wet in space exploration. The US government is stepping back up to get more people on the Moon. The simple fact is that the Moon is militarily strategic. Also, consolidating space exploration amongst a number of nation is an advantage.

As for the TTSA videos, it still question their authenticity. I haven't read anywhere that the US government has verified their accuracy. The only entities that state the videos are real are the TTSA and media hype.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Not that I'm diss'in Tucker but very few people watch Tucker much less believe anything from his show. Most espeically from the left consider him an idiot. He's had many others on his show mostly in heated political sphere that have made some astounding attention grabber commentary.

The Media Loves Luis who says he worked for an obscure Pentagon Program - AATIP. But did he really?

I'd like to believe it but remain skeptical. If this guy truly does know about ultra secret 'alien' technology in gov't hands I doubt he would be acting like the PR dude for the past 2 years and going on all these shows spoon feeding the masses. The real people that do know and have been working with it remain nameless and stay in the shadows.

Linky

Youtube is back down again, for me.

Oh look another UFO show Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation on the History Channel no less.

Don't get me wrong I do enjoy most of the UFO shows & commentary but I keep one foot always in the skeptical bucket.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Usually we see this kind of media attention just prior to a major news release or some kind of "event".

And those "events" are usually a means of someone making more money...

edit on 2/6/2019 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

BINGO!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: danbuter

This sentiment I don't understand. Why is it so hard to believe that humans could be solely responsible for the technology? Why in the world do you (aimed at whomever in general believes this, and many do) think that aliens must be involved?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There it is he admits the US government has alien technology and his NDA with US government prevents him from talking about it in public.

US government has no right to keep this knowledge to themselves. Sure they don't have to share the technology, but keeping it a secret.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: gortex

It looks like Operation TTSA is hitting it's targets rather easily.

I think this also shows that the mockingbird msm are only partisan to a certain point. Some orders are obeyed by all.

I agree, Mr. GUT. And as per my response to a different member, I don't know why in the world so many people think that tech advancement must be due to ET. Well, let me amend that: BESIDES the reason that people are taking the bait of our social engineers, I don't know why people would think humans alone are not capable of brilliant innovations.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Not that I'm diss'in Tucker but very few people watch Tucker much less believe anything from his show.

Millions watch his show. His ratings are pretty great. I am not one of those millions.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

Except he just publicly talked about it, so I don't believe him.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I don't get it either. Copying technology, even when you're pretty equal technologically, is not as easy as most people seem to think. The Chinese are a good example. They buy Russian weapons systems, and copy them pretty regularly. By all reports the copied aircraft are inferior to the original, in just about every way.

This ties in with a story from a former Boeing executive of when they copied a 727, after two were sold to them. He reported that the in the copy, you could barely move the control column, and it "would take a gorilla to fly it".

Now try to copy something more advanced and the difficulties get exponential.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

He just said Yes to question. You only break an NDA if you reveal the context.

I have my suspicion Elizonda is a person who does truly want the information to come out about UFOs. There likely others who want to keep this secret forever.

Again if they have alien technology, the visitors are well aware of this too. Who knows it may them telling the people keeping the secret, that open disclosure will happen so. They maybe be working together to get this information out in drips to the public to prepare them?

There no sign yet that is program was fake. The pilots who are telling their stories seem genuine. And they felt comfortable to reveal their stories to Tom De Longe group.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The only thing I can think of is that the military has given the okay to some members to say UFOs are real but not give out other real information. This is either due to the government and military wanting to SLOWLY disclose some UFO information, or a PSY-OP to confuse the public on what is the truth in light of increased interest in UFOs.

The slight increase in military or government discussions on UFOs leads me to believe there is an agenda at foot.

There is of course the other possibility that it's all BS and this guy has been watching and reading too many UFO stuff. I disbelieve that. It's not only UFOs that are telling us there is more to this 3-D reality. '___', mushrooms, meditation, astral projection, new findings in livable planets, ect.. ect.. I also discount the theory that the multitude of meditators and psychedelic takers are just experiencing hallucinations. Especially consider that so many people experience the same thing.

edit on 2-6-2019 by SilentSaturn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If all of the sudden, a Abrams tank went into a wormhole and came back to earth 2000 years ago, how would the civilization that lived at the time react? How long would it take them to figure out what everything was?

Same thing here. The US has had alien tech for decades. But, did we understand what it really was? I read many years ago that this is where velcro originated, on the uniforms of aliens. That one would be pretty easy to replicate if so.

I personally think that the US has finally figured some of it out and is either now starting to use it, or is starting to learn how to fabricate some of it.

Figuring out an alien tech would be more along the lines of trying to come up to speed on the science behind it.

Fred..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join