It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who threw boy from balcony went to mall planning to kill, authorities say

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 4-18-2019 by cynicalheathen because: Double post

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cynicalheathen

I guess people dont read

I am not talking about if the parent killed the person

I am talking about if a good Samaritan did it.

People in this thread puffing up saying they would kill if they saw that happen.

Not talking about the parent doing it

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron

Minneapolis -- The man charged with throwing a 5-year-old boy off a third-floor balcony at the Mall of America told police he was angry at being rejected by women at the Minnesota mall and was "looking for someone to kill" when he went there last week, according to a criminal complaint filed Monday.

A patriarchal that teaches men they are entitled to sex(electing a guy to the Presidency of the US who paid for prostitutes and makes deranged comments about women) and that women owe them positive sexual attention - what do you expect? It's gonna get worse before it gets better, with most men being obese/overweight and many of those dudes feeling they are entitled to attractive young women having an easy-enough access to buying handguns

None of that really fits in this situation. I left race outta this because I knew how the the thread would turn out if I included it. But since you mention, in your own little way, that this is Trump's fault, I'll go ahead and show you that Emmanuel Aranda doesn't fit the build, and if Landen Hoffmann was the 24 year old who threw a 5 year old Emmanuel Aranda off of a balcony, this story would be headlines on every paper. His mom would be televised on every network standing next to Benjamin Crump crying and screaming for justice while Minneapolis burned to the ground.

edit on 18-4-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

So you have a problem with good samaritans? Most people don't.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

So you have a problem with good samaritans? Most people don't.

I never said that

I said the good Samaritan would most likely go to jail for a long time.

Dont put words in my mouth

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The man in question is not white nor is he obese, but he's still lashing out aggressively and in a manner that resulted in this young boy having to fight for his life, because he can't get laid. That nonsense, of many men not being able of handling rejection well is as old as time, men becoming violent, extremely violent because women(attractive women) for one reason or another don't want to have sex with them.

It's one of the reasons why women are so aprehensive when it comes to rejecting a man directly by saying no, and instead avoid having to say no, and hope the guy will take the hint.

Because many men can't take no for an answer and end up hurting the woman who rejected them. This isn't Trump's fault. It isn't the fault of any given leader. This garbage will keep on happening more and more until it becomes a daily occurrence because many young men can't control themselves.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Actually, I didn't need to do anything of the sort. Unless you edit your comments it's all there for everyone to read.

You said you have a problem with a good samaritan taking that monster out. Go back and read your own comments.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: Edumakated

yeah thats smart

go to jail forever

good call

It's akin to the farmer who killed his hired help after he (the farmer) found the hired hand trying to rape his daughter. The farmer beat him and beat him until dead. He was arrested but released later with no charges. That was in Texas though. Things seem to operate differently down here.

No its not.
Not the same at all

People are saying if they saw that done to someone elses kid they would kill.

So no not the same.

Well, I recall a time me and my friends were at a night club in the early 2000's and we saw a guy give his girlfriend a right hook. Several of us beat the hell of him while the owner of the club held him down. When the police showed up, the guy that hit his GF was the only one who got in trouble. Granted, we didn't kill him. But things really are operated differently down here and if a dangerous man was accidentally killed in this scenario, I can't say for sure that the fate of the killer was time in jail.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Actually, I didn't need to do anything of the sort. Unless you edit your comments it's all there for everyone to read.

You said you have a problem with a good samaritan taking that monster out. Go back and read your own comments.

I said no such thing

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ligyron

Yes, you are describing "incel" and it is a 100% product of the lunatic Left entitlement thinking, along with the Left's pandering and excusing the dregs of society.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Ok

Good for you

Again that is not what i am talking about

Fact is you cant be killing people.

Good intentions and all dont really fly

The only point i am making is if you fly off and kill a dude for doing that you are probably going to jail.

Thats all.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Sounds like you are as sadistic as the guy who threw the kid off the edge, you're just afraid of the consequences of unleashing your personal and inner anger on someone

Neh. I'd never hurt someone who did nothing wrong.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Can you go ahead and show me where i said i dont approve.

I said i wouldnt

I said if you did you would go to jail

I linked where temp insanity rarely works

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Hurting someone because that someone hurt someone else does not wash away one's wrongdoings by hurting anyone. You think the Germans started world war II because they were bored? They felt pissed about how much the French made them suffer through the treaty of Versailles, but guess what? What the Germans did(even if they hadn't erradicated almost all of the Jews) was wrong.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Yup

Read it all again

You lied

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

There for a while, at least in the 90's and 00's that I recall, criminals seemed to always get off by using temporary insanity.

Nope

I linked to show the temp insanity works less than 1 percent of the time.

This is not the movies

If it was your kid it might fly

Someone elses prob not

I've never seen this in the movies, but you keep saying it isn't the movies.

John Schrank, Lorena Bobbitt, John Hinckley Jr., Lee Robin, Daniel McNaughton, John du Pont, Steven Steinberg, Andrew Goldstein, Ed Gein... These are a few that killed and/or dismembered victims and got off with a temporary insanity plea.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The man in question is not white nor is he obese, but he's still lashing out aggressively and in a manner that resulted in this young boy having to fight for his life, because he can't get laid. That nonsense, of many men not being able of handling rejection well is as old as time, men becoming violent, extremely violent because women(attractive women) for one reason or another don't want to have sex with them.

It's one of the reasons why women are so aprehensive when it comes to rejecting a man directly by saying no, and instead avoid having to say no, and hope the guy will take the hint.

Because many men can't take no for an answer and end up hurting the woman who rejected them. This isn't Trump's fault. It isn't the fault of any given leader. This garbage will keep on happening more and more until it becomes a daily occurrence because many young men can't control themselves.

Maybe I misinterpreted your post. It appeared as though you said that this is a result of our leader because of the way he presents women. If I did misinterpret, I apologize.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Ok

Good for you

Again that is not what i am talking about

Fact is you cant be killing people.

Good intentions and all dont really fly

The only point i am making is if you fly off and kill a dude for doing that you are probably going to jail.

Thats all.

Fair enough. You have enough people against you here so I'm not gonna pile on. I just disagree that a person would go to jail if they ran this guy down and choked him out the instant he did what he did, if it happened in certain states. You might get a week or two, but not life.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Hurting someone because that someone hurt someone else does not wash away one's wrongdoings by hurting anyone. You think the Germans started world war II because they were bored? They felt pissed about how much the French made them suffer through the treaty of Versailles, but guess what? What the Germans did(even if they hadn't erradicated almost all of the Jews) was wrong.

Yeah but it would make me feel better to see them suffer in return.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Less than 1% of the time

So good luck if you rage

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join