It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who threw boy from balcony went to mall planning to kill, authorities say

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: LSU2018

Ok

Good for you

Again that is not what i am talking about

Fact is you cant be killing people.

Good intentions and all dont really fly

The only point i am making is if you fly off and kill a dude for doing that you are probably going to jail.

Thats all.

Fair enough. You have enough people against you here so I'm not gonna pile on. I just disagree that a person would go to jail if they ran this guy down and choked him out the instant he did what he did, if it happened in certain states. You might get a week or two, but not life.

Ok

You can test it out

Hard pass for me

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Less than 1% of the time

So good luck if you rage

It probably depends on the severity of the case. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry was claiming temporary insanity when they would go out and murder someone so that doesn't help the stats.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Ok

Good for you

Again that is not what i am talking about

Fact is you cant be killing people.

Good intentions and all dont really fly

The only point i am making is if you fly off and kill a dude for doing that you are probably going to jail.

Thats all.

Fair enough. You have enough people against you here so I'm not gonna pile on. I just disagree that a person would go to jail if they ran this guy down and choked him out the instant he did what he did, if it happened in certain states. You might get a week or two, but not life.

Ok

You can test it out

Hard pass for me

If I'm ever faced with a situation where I feel it necessary, I assure you I will.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm leaning toward mental health issues but I'll just leave this here.

Check out @AngelaClar1’s Tweet: twitter.com... The Mall of America suspect's real name is ABDISAID MOHAMED, but legally changed his name to Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda & is MUSLIM. Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, 24, lives in Ilhan Omar’s district in Minneapolis. 😡🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/CBb56UDadd — Angela Clarice (@AngelaClar1) April 14, 2019

I can't access twitter where I am right now but I found this doing a bit of research.

Also, it would be interesting to know if all the women (at the mall that day) that rejected him were all white. Hence, picking a white target for a victim.
edit on 18-4-2019 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

Ooooh

Now its really going to get juicy

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

a reply to: UFO1414

Ooooh

Now its really going to get juicy

It's a shame that poor lil white child didn't have a purple fart cloud like you have to save him. Opps...got some on your fingers.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Maybe you don't understand your own words or the words you use don't mean what you think but I don't need to lie.

Everyone else seems to interpret your words as I do. You keep doubling down as well.

Frankly, you should have loftier goals than this.

I'm sure every one of us would take the risk of going to jail to have a shot at that monster. Well, every one except you, of course.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Correct

Not me

And you did lie

You said i posted something that i did not.

Lie

edit on 18-4-2019 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

pants on fire. grow up.

Your comments are quite clear. You have a problem with good samaritans. But not with the mother.

Now grow up and stop arguing like a two yr old.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Excuse me but how is this "spend life being accepted by men"

Universal condemnation of his actions by all, yet you say he's being accepted by men.

You disgust me with your sexist agenda

a reply to: Fisherr

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

pants on fire. grow up.

Your comments are quite clear. You have a problem with good samaritans. But not with the mother.

Now grow up and stop arguing like a two yr old.

Apparently not clear at all.

I dont know why its so hard for you to grasp.

I do not have a problem with good Samaritans.

My clear point that should be easy to understand is that Samaritan wont be me

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Look up Gary Plauche. He should have been awarded the Medal of Freedom. This guy is screwed and will be dead in prison within the year. Kids and old people are an excuse for inmates to release some anger.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Because he is going to 'accept' them where the sun doesn't shine till someone in prison kills him. What is sexist there?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414

Check out @AngelaClar1’s Tweet: twitter.com... The Mall of America suspect's real name is ABDISAID MOHAMED, but legally changed his name to Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda & is MUSLIM. Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, 24, lives in Ilhan Omar’s district in Minneapolis. 😡🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/CBb56UDadd — Angela Clarice (@AngelaClar1) April 14, 2019

I can't access twitter where I am right now but I found this doing a bit of research.

Also, it would be interesting to know if all the women (at the mall that day) that rejected him were all white. Hence, picking a white target for a victim.

I suspected he wasn't an incel. He didn't have any of the traits. He does however have many traits from a another toxic ideology. Let's see if the MSM and leftist will call this truly what it is.
edit on 18-4-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Media will have him a black Muslim who identifies as White Supremecist and Trump supporter.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

If it was your kid it might fly

Someone elses prob not

Not necessarily, to stop someone in the act of committing or just committed an extreme crime up to include killing the person can be appropriate. In this case the man's intent was to kill a child and so we do not know if he is determined to keep killing creating a known high risk to life, because of this it is justified to kill him if need be while not suggesting temp insanity as a reason.

edit on 18-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

If it was your kid it might fly

Someone elses prob not

Not necessarily, to stop someone in the act of committing or just committed an extreme crime up to include killing the person can be appropriate. In this case the man's intent was to kill a child and so we do not know if he is determined to keep killing creating a known high risk to life, because of this it is justified to kill him if need be while not suggesting temp insanity as a reason.

ok well until i see your legal credentials i am going to go ahead and not trust you on this.

laws are different from state to state so you cant possibly know this.

lots of keyboard cowboys and law scholars around here so you understand

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: UFO1414

I suspected he wasn't an incel. He didn't have any of the traits. He does however have many traits from a another toxic ideology. Let's see if the MSM and leftist will call this truly what it is.

what are the many other traits?
i am curious

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Take 5 minutes and look into this guy. He has attacked people at the mall before. he has destroyed property on numerous occasions. He should not have been there. He was banned and has an warrant for Assault in Illinois.

He was a threat. Minnesota does not have a Stand your Ground law but a duty to retreat. Look up 'Castle Doctrine'.

Again, if it was me I would have shot him then beat him to death. No keyboard warrior just a father of 3 who was raised to protect my family not film it for Facebook Live.

edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002019-04-18T14:13:36-05:000236 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

ok well until i see your legal credentials i am going to go ahead and not trust you on this.

laws are different from state to state so you cant possibly know this.

lots of keyboard cowboys and law scholars around here so you understand

So we have two basic state level laws of either "stand your ground" or "duty to retreat". Minnesota is the lessor "duty to retreat" which means if you can retreat then you should do so, where stand your ground means you can use deadly force whether you can retreat or not.

Duty to Retreat: If the defendant isn't in their home, Minnesota's self-defense law requires a "duty to retreat" before using deadly force, but only if retreat is possible and it doesn't put the person into more danger. Deadly force isn't authorized (outside of the home) unless there's a reasonable belief of "great bodily harm."

So under normal conditions it would be your duty to retreat first but as I have put in bold to what Minnesota says it wouldn't be too hard to justify this after a person throws a kid off of a third story.

edit on 18-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join