It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Turn on CNN

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Turn on CNN

See this statement from Press Secretary

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Well that’s what she said.

I will be amazed if that is what actually happens

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Lordy I hope there are tapes?

From the twit @maryprice

The posts are a bit scattershot, mostly replies to others. No history to confirm the the posts have gravitas to them.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A man has set himself on fire on the White House lawn. That's the second time in recently that a person did this. The first time the person was stopped before injuring himself.

This time there's video and looks like he went up in flames before anyone could get to him. I was going to joke about who it is, but too soon. Shame on me.

Video at link.

twitter.com...

ETA: It's not the white house, it's the park very close. TmZ has video and the man appears to have protective gear on. He's walking while up in flames and looking like the Human Torch. Probably a prank.

www.tmz.com...
edit on 29-5-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
They have to stoke the impeachment talk again to strengthen the argument that SpyGate is just retaliation. That's the simple answer.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
While we were distracted by the Mueller statement, the OIG drops this:

www.justice.gov...

Findings of misconduct by a Deputy Assistant Director (Strzok?).

DECLINED to prosecute.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

www.justice.gov...

DECLINED to prosecute.

It is pretty huge. A lot of stuff to read tonight.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

My guess is Strzok is cooperating. Mueller is just a necessary distraction right now...

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I wonder also if the Mueller statement was additionally to distract from the upcoming reports from Inspector General Michael Horowitz and U.S. Attn. John Durham on how this all started ....

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Jerry Nadler is speaking right now. He is playing right into the hands of Bob Mueller and president Trump.

He also says that there is no need for Bob Mueller to testify now. Congress has enough 2 impeach the president already.

edit on 5/29/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Teeeveee and media utterly destroy the mind...

One def:

exonerate. To exonerate someone is to declare him not guilty of criminal charges. This word is pretty much only used in reference to proceedings in a court of law. A word with a similar meaning that might be familiar is “acquit.” ... The verb comes from the Latin exonerat-, meaning “freed from burden.”

Second def:

Exoneration refers to a court order that discharges a person from liability. In criminal context the term exonerate refers to a state where a person convicted of a crime is later proved to be innocent

Another def:

To lift, remove the stain of being called out for blame, liability, or punishment. It is more that just freeing an accused person of the responsibility for a criminal or otherwise illegal or wrongful act. It is publicly stating that this accused should never have been accused in the first place. Refer to acquit and exculpate.

2. It is a rule in the distribution of an intestate’s estate that the debts which he himself contracted, and for which be mortgaged his land as security, shall be paid out of the personal estate in exoneration of the real. 3. But when the real estate is charged with the payment of a mortgage at the time the intestate buys it, and the purchase is made subject to it, the personal. is not in that case to be applied, in exoneration of the real estate. 2 Pow. Mortg.

(...MortQage Debt?... is another def!)

So which one is being used here?

The average joe THINKS they know what the word means, and of course which version of the word is being tossed around. But without stating which def is being used we are left with assumption.

Notice the trick. Mueller did NOT exonerate, ergo, DJT is guilty. (as I said 1.5 years ago - "not enough evidence to prove" = DJT still did it).

See what is going on here? The words in one sphere mean something in another. If "to Exonerate" requires a court of law - or even a MORTGAGE, then how on earth can Mueller exonerate as he was not a court of law, merely a private investigator.

Note: Mueller is "resigning" not - "my term has ended."

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Jerry Nadler is speaking right now. He is playing right into the hands of Bob Mueller and president Trump.

The "Two Hour" trip delay 😎

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

These idiots are acting like Mueller gave us anything new today. He did not say one thing that is not already in the Mueller report. Not one thing. If they didnt have enough to impeach before today, they still do not.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

He also says that there is no need for Bob Mueller to testify now. Congress has enough 2 impeach the president already.

Damn, I guess the rumor about his stroke/resignation was a lie. And to think I actually felt pity for that asshat

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
All they have left;

To convince us to believe that we should be more concerned with the potential evidence that Russia hacked/released Clinton and co. emails, than we should be concerned with what exactly was found in the emails that “damaged” her candidacy.

Basically their argument:
It’s none of your business what we do that is supposed to be kept private- and the real enemy is the entity that takes away that privacy from us.

[...]

While the enemy attempts to train our focus on the FORM of the hack, rather than on the CONTENT of the hack, the People demand for its CONTENT to be scrutinized.

The FORM is a distraction; the CONTENT is KING.

edit on Wed May 29 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

link   
Mueller (Barr/Trump) is forcing Pelosi’s hand. This is awesome.

- she allows impeachment. They bog down the House even further as a do-nothing Congress. No new evidence is found and Senate kills it fast since it THEN exonerates.

- she prevents impeachment. AOC and the “get fresh crew” implode and cause her nightmares for 18 months while Dems try to prepare for 2020. Still results in a do-nothing House.

On top of it all, she has to fast track her decision since Mueller not going to appear in front of Congress.

ALL ALONG the way, Barr/Durham digging into the FISA abuses as well as possible obstruction on THAT side of the isle.

Buckle up!!

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

www.justice.gov...

DECLINED to prosecute.

They never prosecute the politically charged cases. They bury them. That's why the OIG report will never make a difference because it will only impact the few people who are not low-info voters. The media will help bury it for everyone else.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Damn, I guess the rumor about his stroke/resignation was a lie. And to think I actually felt pity for that asshat

Get ready for the real laughs. Nancy Pelosi is preparing to speak.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The content is already on wikileaks. Has been for years.

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join