It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I think that’s the first report (June 2018) that was a dud. We’re still waiting on the next one that reportedly has tougher recommendations and findings.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The June 2018 report was controlled by Horowitz's boss, Rod Rosenstein. Rosenstein watered it down significantly.
edit on 5/29/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/29/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Jerry Nadler is speaking right now. He is playing right into the hands of Bob Mueller and president Trump.

He also says that there is no need for Bob Mueller to testify now. Congress has enough 2 impeach the president already.
Mueller is a black hat and isn't working with Trump.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My God, Nancy Pelosi is speaking live and appears to be all zoomed out !!!

My God.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Really well said SG..

How they've managed to change the narrative from EXTREMELY Disturbing information gleaned from leaked HRC & Co. emails and the EXTREME efforts that were made to Destroy and Conceal them is the Whole point really ! IDK, the ability of so many to gloss over this is mind boggling.

Happy Birthday JFK, lol, another Gemini, God Bless their duelist Hearts,
It's been my experience that Papa Gems are very Loyal overall, especially when it comes to Family. The USA is Family to our POTUS, that's a Good Thing!

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I agree. Mueller proved today that he's a blackhat. He went out and tried to smear Trump all over again. The Dems are correct that Mueller wants Congress to impeach. They will try and fail.

I disagree with some who want Mueller to testify. The Country needs to move on. No need to keep up the farce. We thought it was over with the Muellr report...but nooo..the delusional democrats will keep trying. It won't be over until Spygate Declass starts happening and more people start to see what really happened.

I think they didn't charge Strzok because they plan to charge him with Bigger crimes like Treason or Sedition or RICO charges.

edit on 29-5-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

My God.

Tee many Martooni's at lunch?
edit on 29-5-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: xuenchen

My God.

Tee many Martooni's at lunch?

What would you do if you just saw your control of the House slipping through your fingers? Either way, I think the House is gone from her and she knows it.

They'll impeach. I don't see any way around it. Even if she tries to stop them, Nadler will do it and the radicals will demand it.

The Senate will never indict though.

Meanwhile, on the other hand you have the IG Report and Declas coming.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Jerry Nadler is speaking right now. He is playing right into the hands of Bob Mueller and president Trump.

He also says that there is no need for Bob Mueller to testify now. Congress has enough 2 impeach the president already.

Bob Mueller wants the house to start impeachment proceedings. To me that makes him a good guy, because the president wants that also.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
A bad Omen? Barrs doj declines to prosecute a top-ranking FBI official who broke several federal laws.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... by-fed-courts-doj-declines-prosecution/

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Perhaps this is because said FBI agent is already caught up in another ongoing investigation that is worse than leaking to the media?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

We either trust Barr or not. I’m just fine relying on his judgement.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Bob Mueller wants the house to start impeachment proceedings. To me that makes him a good guy, because the president wants that also.

Agreed.
Trump only benefits from the do-nothing Dem House wasting time impeaching him. Dems will lose an additional 30+ seats in the House next election.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Attorney General Barr will be giving an exclusive interview to CBS
on Thurday evening ( tomorrow night ).

www.orlandosentinel.com...

CBS News has landed an exclusive interview with Attorney General William Barr, the network announced Wednesday morning. The CBS announcement arrived almost simultaneously with a bulletin that Special Counsel Robert Mueller will make his first public statement on the Russia investigation.......

...... The attorney general will be able to answer whatever Mueller says. Jan Crawford, the chief legal correspondent for CBS, will interview Barr on Thursday, and an excerpt will appear on that evening’s “CBS Evening News.” The extended interview will air Friday on “CBS This Morning,” and CBS billed it as Barr’s first network interview.

Friday morning the full interview will air on CBS as well.

This is an interesting strategy, rather than another press conference.
Will certainly be tuning in to hear what is on his mind....

edit on 29-5-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Operation Safe Summer 2:

The FBI just rescued over 200!!! Missing and exploited children in Georgia. I don’t know what exactly to say about this right now....WOW is the only thing that comes to mind st the moment!

www.fbi.gov...

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
These presser things give a real distortion of things. I don't watch live because I have zero interest in seeing what they want me to see.

Why RM now?
What does Q want, what does Q REALLY want?
What does DJT need to happen?

As a Q folk I have to say that this has all gone to plan including RM's vague report on "if or not or maybe, but could be..."

If the point is to get the Demoncrats to expose themselves for the world to see, then this is working - so it is a middle middle part of the plan (not end, not beginning). Think middle, we are not near the end - the chess game isn't over after the fourth move...

Impeachment is GREAT for DJT. It takes forever, uses up resources and allows him to DEFEND himself with whatever he needs - DECLAS any and all to help himself? You bet! And... he's been under investigation for 2.5 years and has wrapped up 2020 already - really think about that truth.

The impeachment reveals who's a talker and who's an actor. My guess? There are maybe 40 that have the stomach, and the rest will just hide and hope the ship sinks on its own.

Pelosi isn't imploding physically because she's in charge or has this licked.

What does Q want? Exactly that is going on, as we are in the middle of a multi year, multi country, multi front, 7 billion people plan engaging us all at many levels.

Trust The PLAN.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

A bad Omen? Barrs doj declines to prosecute a top-ranking FBI official who broke several federal laws.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... by-fed-courts-doj-declines-prosecution/

Maybe this DAD spilled the beans on bigger fish in the swamp?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You can win in four moves, 6 would be good though.

But your post has got me thinking what kind of reach does Q have, I'm Scotland and interest, on the fence but loving the messages, encouraging people to find the answers and championing things I'm also for, not so much religious stuff though, good people are of all creeds...and the bad!
I've said before that Queue is conditioning you to wait, but it is also conditioning you to Question.

But how big is the movement...?
What is the ultimate goal?

Global enlightenment! One World working as One for the betterment of the Whole... Because if that's the end game, I'm in.

Or is it a sugar trap? Q would also want you to question that... wouldn't they?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Q needs to check in this evening.

Something about Mueller would be nice.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

Perhaps this is because said FBI agent is already caught up in another ongoing investigation that is worse than leaking to the media?

That is what "experts" are speculating. Hopefully this was not part of the current I.G. Investigation into FISA abuse. But this top level guy broke laws that would get any of us an instant lifetime prison sentence. The last two IG reports of prison guards having sex with inmates got them fired and prosecuted.

new topics

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join