It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Arnie123

a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Jerry Nadler is speaking right now. He is playing right into the hands of Bob Mueller and president Trump.

He also says that there is no need for Bob Mueller to testify now. Congress has enough 2 impeach the president already.
Mueller is a black hat and isn't working with Trump.

Bob Mueller wants the house to start impeachment proceedings. To me that makes him a good guy, because the president wants that also.

Agreed.
Trump only benefits from the do-nothing Dem House wasting time impeaching him. Dems will lose an additional 30+ seats in the House next election.

Yep! In addition, impeachment proceedings enables all manner of evidence to be introduced. Didn't Q ask, "How do you legally introduce evidence?", or something to that effect? I could see the House starting the proceedings, and then suddenly cancelling them, without a believable explanation as to why.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I completely agree with you, Cranky.

Trust the plan.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Q needs to check in this evening.

Something about Mueller would be nice.

Fingers crossed something will drop tonight.

Following the Judge Rosemary Collyer trail, I somehow wound up reading this article which does a real good job of laying out the points along the timeline of Obama's corruption: Evidence of Obama Administration Political Surveillance Beginning Mid-2012….

Mueller was the FBI Director when the spying abuses using our gov't agencies began under Obama.

I'm not sure who Mueller is now. I'm not sure he knows himself.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

CBS calls this an "exclusive" Barr interview, lol. He's given FoxNews, and the Wall Street Journal, interviews over the past 2 weeks.

If any Democrat-friendly NEWS is made, it will be published by CBS immediately after the interview tomorrow night. If it's news, but not good for Democrats...CBS may edit it out of the broadcast. MSM is known for that.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Honestly, today, Mueller had the look of a man under duress...a man being pulled in many different directions.

Very good article, Queen.

edit on 29-5-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: crankyoldman

But how big is the movement...?
What is the ultimate goal?

Global enlightenment! One World working as One for the betterment of the Whole... Because if that's the end game, I'm in.

Or is it a sugar trap? Q would also want you to question that... wouldn't they?

MM. All good questions that only each individual can answer. Q drops are tools, nothing more and nothing less. For some they reinforce what they already knew, for some it is all new. For some it is being part of a team where rejection is not built into the team effort - all are welcome at any level at any time.

How big? Depends on POV. Q aware, hundreds of millions WW. Q daily folks, probably in the 10's of millions give or take at each moment. But, those who are aware are forever changed. Even if you walked away from reading drops or this thread forever, there will be a moment when you will say "ahhh, yep.." and something big will fit.

The end? Liberation for all humanity. Freedom from the constraints of all Humans as Currency. Will that moment be for all at the same time? Probably not.

This might help. 2000 years ago the collective timeline was simple. A city of 5000 people pretty much shared their entire life's direction, save a handful of outliers. So moving them into a timeline experience was easy.

Zbigniew Brzezinski: "Today, it is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million people."

Today nearly everyone has their own timeline of experience they want to have. So 7.5 billion is nearly 7.5 billion timelines with a little overlap but not a lot. Each timeline must be accommodated - more or less.

Me for example. I do not care one lick if James Comey goes to jail, for many heads rolling with fulfill their experiential needs. Yet the Comey Brennan part of Q is a tool to connect with such great people and that part is for me. The connections matter for me.

At some point my timeline will direct me to the manifestation of what I wish to experience - maybe it will be similar to yours, maybe not.

Q, Que, Qey is a symbol meant to unlock - what it unlocks is wholly within each.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Honestly, today, Mueller had the look of a man under duress...a man being pulled in many different directions.

At some point it was suggested he was buying time to live longer by taking the "job" - U1 and all that.

Could be the end is near for him.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Taking the above in isolation is odd.

DHS context

#Humantrafficking is happening everywhere - suburbs, rural towns, and cities. Join us as we work to #endtrafficking. Learn more: http://(link tracking not allowed)/2YKcOgC

No more Humans As Currency.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Catching up... for those who may have missed Mueller's press conf today.
Starts at 7:00 min mark.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Lordy I hope there are tapes?

From the twit @maryprice

The posts are a bit scattershot, mostly replies to others. No history to confirm the the posts have gravitas to them.

Trump did do a pretty big remodel of the inside of the white-house early in his Admin. You'd do that as a covert reason to get the bugs out.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

He and Melania also exorcised / blessed the place.

Not covert at all … not even 'meant' to be covert. OVERT.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

At some point it was suggested he was buying time to live longer by taking the "job" - U1 and all that.

Could be the end is near for him.

Goin' out on a limb, here...but Mueller is being used by the DS...unwillingly and under threat.

He is basically, a grey hat, whom personally may dislike Trump, but has some integrity, values the democratic process and still values his reputation.
Here's the twist....even though Mueller was Weissman's boss...Weissman is actually Mueller's handler for the DS.

Trump, on the other side, is giving Mueller an 'out' (via Rosenstein & Barr)...through allowing himself to continue to be used by the DS while, at the same time, maneuvering Weissman et al into Trump's trap.

Again, today, Mueller looked like 'a man in the middle'...being pulled from both sides at once.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
SerialBrain2: Pelosi Stammers through News Conference. The End is Near. Enjoy the Show.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Pelosi looks more and more like Queen Marjorie’s grandmother.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Q needs to check in this evening.

Something about Mueller would be nice.

Fingers crossed something will drop tonight.

Following the Judge Rosemary Collyer trail, I somehow wound up reading this article which does a real good job of laying out the points along the timeline of Obama's corruption: Evidence of Obama Administration Political Surveillance Beginning Mid-2012….

Mueller was the FBI Director when the spying abuses using our gov't agencies began under Obama.

I'm not sure who Mueller is now. I'm not sure he knows himself.

'Obamaphone' program stashes $9 billion in private bank accounts
Stephen Dinan - June 29, 2017

The controversial “Obamaphone” program, which pays for cellphones for the poor, is rife with fraud, according to a new government report released Thursday that found more than a third of enrollees may not even be qualified.

The report, requested by Sen. Claire McCaskill, Missouri Democrat, also says the program has stashed some $9 billion in assets in private bank accounts rather than with the federal treasury, further increasing risks and depriving taxpayers of the full benefit of that money.

Lie, steal, cheat was only the beginning with their plan! Tracfone is another rabbit hole of theft and surveillance on our citizens involving shady characters. But $8B is too damn much for our southern border protection? The wheels of justice are moving slow least they are moving in the right direction.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This image of the self-immolation, it doesn't look like a stuntman...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, if you accept the timing of the Mueller statements, sure it seems like maybe it's trolling the Democrats with useless plugs.

But.... I don't see the great value of "keeping them occupied" or "off-kilter" or whatever. If Trump and Barr have the goods, why not just drop the MOAB? Maybe someone can speak about that.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Cash for clunkers
Solyndra to name a few more.

If you look at Obama’s timeline, you realize it is all about Carbon credits ( that was the meat all the others were patatos)

Who owns NBC?

That’s why it’s Dems/Repubs v. Trump

edit on 29-5-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

this top level guy broke laws that would get any of us an instant lifetime prison sentence.

A common theme in ancient poetry and epic literature is that; In doing justice, you become unjust yourself.

The way I take it is just as a warning, of which I accept the burden. Taken another way, from the outside, it showcases the arrogance that comes with megalomania at the very top. This is when the powers of government are combined into one entity; judge, jury and executioner.

I believe this is why we don't put ex-presidents in jail. However, Nadler just said that "nobody is above the law, not even the President". It's almost like Trump gave him the line to read. It's a perfect segue, and sets a precedent for charging ALL of the former elite govt criminals, even Obama and others.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Damn BOB, your little speech today blew the Magna Carta, the basis of United States laws, right out of the water today. Way to go you POS. You're a friggin disgrace quit hiding behind your "Mr. Clean Marine" image, you're as dirty as they come and what's in the public domain proves that. How about that Whitey Bulger, Uranium One, that accounting firm Anderson something or other? You're a Nam vet did you sell your own troops out there as well you POS? I wonder

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Selling out our troops made McStain a hero.

No offense to you but be a little more realistic about our troops.

They are not all the best and brightest.

new topics

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join