It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: RadioRobert
They get paid for people not watching them.... and they still lose money.

They didn't lose money. One channel of however many the network puts out lost $10 million. The international channel.

Losing $10M on one of their channels is nothing. Now they apparently are restructuring that channel to avoid those losses, but unfortunately, the network really isn't in any hurt financially. They make $150M in profit just from their digital media. And subscription services are some 75% of their revenue, like I said earlier. They've got money to burn as a network.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Start here, en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: carewemust

BIDEN to 10-Year-Old Girl: ‘I’ll Bet You’re as Bright As You Are Good Looking’

bigleaguepolitics.com...

There are some extra creepy videos out there with him and adults and children, but if you go trumpeting this as your latest example, people are going to tune you out. This latest one by itself is very tame.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

bigleaguepolitics.com...

There are some extra creepy videos out there with him and adults and children, but if you go trumpeting this as your latest example, people are going to tune you out. This latest one by itself is very tame.

ONLY worthy of highlighting due to the fact that P-Joe said, as little as several weeks ago, that he'd make an extra-extra effort to keep his hands to himself during the campaign.

Apparently, he just couldn't restrain himself.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's very worthy of highlighting. Creepy Joe may have just ended his chances. Both sides have been critical of him touching the child and commenting on her beauty. Even Rosie O'donnell. (haha,see what i did there.)

Major newspapers have tweeted critically and this may be a big story tomorrow. The leftists even think he jumped the shark with this one.

Some of the notable comments at the link.

www.dailywire.com... n=dwtwitter
edit on 28-5-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Democrats have hammered Donald Trump with the same billy club, over and over, for years. All it does it make him stronger and more effective.

Showing Joe Biden's kiddie and hair fetishes over and over will make him a weaker, less-viable candidate. Then, Trump's DOJ will deliver the knock-out punch to creepy Joe.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

bigleaguepolitics.com...

ONLY worthy of highlighting due to the fact that P-Joe said, as little as several weeks ago, that he'd make an extra-extra effort to keep his hands to himself during the campaign.

Apparently, he just couldn't restrain himself.

He's existence given his own admissions is beyond odd even for the dems, he's not Berlusconi. Folks have gone down for way less, and even rumor, but yet there he is - for zero rational reason as he's a buffoon, a plagiarist, a nothing legislator.

There is no reason for him to be the alleged front runner.

My contention he's forced to be out there, and forced to be exactly who he is. Removing them without using they themselves as examples would be a problem.

"Never stop the enemy..." becomes "Use the enemy..."

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Biden was selected as a foil for Bernie.
For all his faults, Sanders is not "one of ours" to the establishment...every bit as dangerous as Trump was to them.
Recall, that he was warming the bench during 2016, as well. This was in case Hillary went down early...due to illness.

Biden doesn't want this...but he's a good soldier and does what he's told.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Cranky, while I've learned to never underestimate the smug stupidity of the cabal, I find it hard to believe Biden is anything more than a head fake or placeholder.

Either Hillary is coming aboard as VP or there's someone other that, at the right time, is going to be skyrocketed from their current place off the radar to msm and dnc "superstardom."

edit on 28-5-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hillary as Biden VP?

Stop teasing me. Biden is not that stupid. His basic survival instinct would prevent that from happening. He’d be pushing up daisies before 1 year in office.
edit on 28-5-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Hillary as Biden VP?

Stop teasing me.

With VP HRC...if Biden won...he'd better watch his back.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Cranky, while I've learned to never underestimate the smug stupidity of the cabal, I find it hard to believe Biden is anything more than a head fake or placeholder.

Either Hillary is coming aboard as VP or there's someone other that, at the right time, is going to be skyrocketed from their current place off the radar to msm and dnc "superstardom."

Good to see you Tgut.

It is all very strange regardless. It is silly early - Biden "bump" 1.5 YEARS away? YEARS, not weeks.

If the middle management controllers figure half or more of their guys/girls are going down in some sort of scandal or worse, it'd best to trot out those likely to go down early and hope the go fast and we forget in 1.5 years.

Retreads will only go nowhere given that DJT is not them and is living/succeeding, so that spell is broken - as seen in many other countries now too.

I'm of a mind this is the plank walk for the old guard...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Hillary as Biden VP?

Stop teasing me.

With VP HRC...if Biden won...he'd better watch his back.

SeQret Service Nightmare of the Century 😎

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Buttigieg is the guy, imo. Rockets to the top late so he never gets vetted, has no real record to explain away because he hasn't held an important office, can be cast as an "outsider" despite being part of the party machine, ans holds the double-whammy of veteran and homosexual so criticism is either "unpatriotic" or "homophobic" as needed.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Hillary as Biden VP?

Joe Biden will no longer be in the race this time next year.

The clueless Joe Biden, who defined Obama's administration as having “not one single whisper of scandal," apparently does not remember these and other questionable activities.

His position either reveals his own IQ, and/or tells voters how dumb he believes them to be.

Neither interpretation is useful for Old Joe's presidential hopes.
Excerpted from: "Time to Pay the Piper": www.americanthinker.com...

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I predicdiQt Biden "withdraws" (for personal reasons) before ThanQsgiving 😎

He will be "conflicted" out

edit on May-29-2019 by xuenchen because: 👋

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Pete Buttigieg ran, smiled, shook hands, and ran some more, during a somber Memorial Day parade yesterday.

Short Vid Clip: twitter.com...

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He will be so physically worn down by then, Joe will welcome an excuse to drop out. Michelle Obama can then take the baton and run with it to a primary victory.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join