It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom BOOM BOOM
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)

#BREAKING: Multiple capitol hill and DOJ sources have told several media outlet staffers in DC to prepare for public statements from the White House related to the IG report and other classified documents related to the operation this week.

twitter.com...

Ooooohh! DECLAS in 10....9....8....

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Can British spy Christopher Steele legally decline to cooperate with us investigators?

www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It was BuzzFeed, and was regarding some documents from the Special Counsel but I cannot remember about what exactly.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

BuzzFeed saying Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Can British spy Christopher Steele legally decline to cooperate with us investigators?

www.reuters.com...

Off the top of my head, I'd say yes he can probably refuse to cooperate. If he's not a US citizen then he would have no legal obligation.

However, I'm sure the UK Govt. could compel him to cooperate under threat of legal action/extradition. But I'm not familiar at all with UK law.
edit on 28-5-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Thank you. Since Theresa May is now a lame duck, she might feel that she has nothing to lose by helping the United States, unless it will expose her for doing something illegal.
edit on 5/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
On Friday, Brennan said that the Russian source who said that Putin personally ordered a campaign to influence the 2016 election would be outed if Barr released information on the Obama administration spying on the opposition party.
What this means is, Brennan compromised the fact that they have such a source. In all likelyhood, this is all the info the Russians need to figure out who that source is and neutralize him. He very likely just got that guy killed.

I'm thinking there is no such source. We already have a pretty good idea that spy-gate was not based on anything real, such as a highly placed Russian source.

Brennan is probably just saying that there is a source that must be protected in an attempt to restrict further investigation.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Justin Amash really, really, really wants Trump out of office. Here is his twitter feed with 25 tweets condeming Barr's lack of indictment

This man will not be in office after 2020.

Sharyl Attkinson gave a simply analogy why there was no obstruction

Decided to look up Supreme court results on Arthur Anderson case

The Supreme Court overturned the 2002 criminal conviction of Enron Corp.'s accounting firm yesterday, nullifying with a single stroke one of the government's biggest victories in the corporate scandals that climaxed the bull market of the 1990s.

The court ruled unanimously that the Houston jury that found Arthur Andersen LLP guilty of obstruction of justice was given overly broad instructions by the federal judge who presided at the trial.

As a result of the faulty instructions, the justices ruled, the firm was convicted without proof that its shredding of documents was deliberately intended to undermine a looming Securities and Exchange Commission inquiry in fall 2001. U.S. District Judge Melinda Harmon should have instructed the jury that the law required the government to prove that Andersen knew it was breaking the law, the court ruled.

at the end of the 2nd page

Thus, the government argued, the firm violated a federal law that made it a crime to "corruptly persuade" anyone to cover up evidence. At oral argument in the Supreme Court, a Justice Department lawyer likened Andersen to a felon wiping his fingerprints at a crime scene.

But in his opinion yesterday, Rehnquist suggested that the company was more akin to "a mother who suggests to her son that he invoke his right against compelled self-incrimination.

" It "is not inherently malign" to persuade someone to withhold documents from the government, but that is what the government asserted with respect to Andersen's conduct, Rehnquist wrote.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
On Friday, Brennan said that the Russian source who said that Putin personally ordered a campaign to influence the 2016 election would be outed if Barr released information on the Obama administration spying on the opposition party.
What this means is, Brennan compromised the fact that they have such a source. In all likelyhood, this is all the info the Russians need to figure out who that source is and neutralize him. He very likely just got that guy killed.

I'm thinking there is no such source. We already have a pretty good idea that spy-gate was not based on anything real, such as a highly placed Russian source.

Brennan is probably just saying that there is a source that must be protected in an attempt to restrict further investigation.

The same thought crossed my mind.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

www.reuters.com...

Off the top of my head, I'd say yes he can probably refuse to cooperate. If he's not a US citizen then he would have no legal obligation.

However, I'm sure the UK Govt. could compel him to cooperate under threat of legal action/extradition. But I'm not familiar at all with UK law.

Noone has to cooperate. Law enforcement and prosecutors have to make their case. He doesn't have to help them. He has to appear if he's summoned and be responsive to subpoenas. That's it.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Who's ready to read the Q book, page by page?

Firstly, an explanation:
What is a STRINGER? - I interpret a stringer as being a crumb line from Q posts that literally is the string that ties a number of them together.

Q said in #1148:

Side by side graphics are important.

I interpret this that we must show Qs post for a stringer, side by side, with the stringers aligned.

When we do this, we can read the set like a book page; 1st line left to right, 2nd line left to right, etc.

Here are some examples of what we get; using Logical thinking. FBI. Red October. Godfather III. Snow white. Eyes On. [RR].:

I took one line from stringer [RR] to corroborate new learnings:

"Who is Ed O’Callahan? Fireworks. QQ The plan [inter-organizational collaboration] [is] being carried out by highest level [former and current] positions [F + D]. [Ohr]"

Now watch this Sarah Sanders and Ed Callaghan press brief from 3:10 where he talks about collaboration, EO13780 and pursuit of terrorists (read CIA?):

linky

The update to the SPREADSHEET, below, has a new "STRINGER align" tab that automates this for your input stringer:
Q V15.67 20190528 to 3349 incl. DECODE tools

Notes
1) It currently shows up to 60 odd lines of up to 20 Q posts with the stringer in. I'll update to cover larger and more posts in future,
2) The posts are shown from earliest to newest, left to right,
3) The stringer is highlighted in red so you can see the alignment,
4) You may need to scroll up/down, left/right to read all of the result,
5) When inputting stringers the case of letters doesn't matter but the spaces and punctuation DO.

ETA - This was NOT easy to do... so I would greatly appreciate that you post any findings you make using this technique.

edit on 28-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: formats

edit on 28-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: correct filename

edit on 28-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: punctuation guidance

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: watchitburn

www.reuters.com...

Noone has to cooperate. Law enforcement and prosecutors have to make their case. He doesn't have to help them. He has to appear if he's summoned and be responsive to subpoenas. That's it.

Normally yes, but he was a paid contractor to the FBI for a period of time. It would depend on what the terms of his employment was;
-Were there any personal conduct clauses?
-Knowingly providing false information clauses?

Also what are the terms of any mutual cooperation agreements between the US and UK?

So normally yes, I would agree. But in this instance I would bet there is a lot of red tape to wade through before a yes or no answer is reached.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thursday is the Feast of the Ascension.

Not sure if it has relevance in Q's plan timeline but mentioning it in case.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Comey wrote an OP-ed for the Washington Post. I didn't read it (behind a pay wall) but word is it's a bunch of Bullsh@t. He tweeted as well..

James Comey: No ‘treason.’ No coup. Just lies — and dumb lies at that.

twitter.com...

AG Bill Barr's response...

edit on 28-5-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Comey has the Avenatti syndrome.

"It's not what it seems, you idiots!"
edit on 5/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: butcherguy

I was expecting Nazi AIDS. Oh well there's always next week ey?

It's not Nazi Aids, just more Russian Collusion. They infected the Hookers with syphilis, before they showered Trump in Moscow. Those pesky Russians would have gotten away with it except for those darn kids at Fusion GPS.

Time Magazine, Joe Scarborough and Mika said so, so it must be true.

Can't wait for CNN to have this expert on.........

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is a good one folks...

@RoscoeBDavis1 Unroll

RE: Five Eyes...

Those five countries listed is really just a cover for what's really going on, the network is global.

The FVEY otherwise known as “Five Eyes”, is an intelligence alliance of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and is considered the most powerful espionage alliance in history, and most know by now it dates back to post WW2.

It was meant to be a weapon against the spread on communism, and the original idea was great, but it's morphed into a weapon against the 4th Amendment and it's out of control.

What really hurts is we funded it and built most of it, then surrendered it to our so called allies to operate, when in fact it was only a buffer, so those powerful antennas could be redirected back at the US. I'll give you some examples of just how widespread it is.

A reminder of how little we know about what we slaves are not supposed to know about and how much of our Currency is used to keep this control system alive.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Evil Democrat leaders thought (and still think) all the booby-traps planted in Trump's way, are being hidden.

That's why they wanted to see his medical records so badly in 2017. "Trump had syphilis recently! He got it in Russia!"

Today, they want all the Mueller documentation, to see if the booby-traps are there. (The draft indictments of Trump Sr., Trump Jr., Kushner.) If you recall, Q said those were removed by AG Barr.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Thursday is the Feast of the Ascension.

Not sure if it has relevance in Q's plan timeline but mentioning it in case.

Q will begin the "Feast of the Descension" 😎

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

It doesn't matter. He's not currently a government employee. All that stuff just puts him in a position of extra legal-culpability. It doesn't mean he has to cooperate.
He has the rights to legal process even though he is a foreign citizen. That includes his fifth amendment right to avoid self-incrimination. He doesn't have to volunteer to aide them while they attempt to build a case.
If the subpoena something or him, he has to cooperate with the subpoena. If it's himself, he just has to show up and shrug and tell them he's not going to answer questions aimed at incriminating himself.
The same reason Trump was never subpoenaed. They told him ahead of time they had no intention of letting him answer questions while he was a subject of the investigation. Same reason they refused to answer any questions about obstruction, even in writing. Let them do their job. You don't have to help them or actively exonerate yourself.

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join