It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I dont understand why Wray is allowed to keep his job if what DiGenova says is true.

Sophisticated gamesmanship since Jan 2017. I'm still not sure what role Rosenstein played. And Sessions will get credit for a lot, even though President Trump publicly raked him over the coals at least 20 times.
edit on 5/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think Rosenstein was the originial mole from the Deep State coup plotters. I think originally RR was one of the conflicted, grey hats who was just going along to get along that I referenced in my previous post. I think he turned under President Trumps leadership and gave the Oval a complete roadmap of the coup plotters actions. Think about it, who had a better seat to the action than Rod? I believe that he did not know Trump before all of this, and drank the party Kool-Aid about how awful Trump is. Then he actually met and worked with the President and realized none of that is true. RR has been instrumental in what has happened, and what will happen in the future. His testimony will be key, IMO.

Regarding Sessions - like you said, Gamesmanship 101
edit on 28-5-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Within 24 hours of Wolff Anti Trump v2 book claims Mueller drafted obstruction indictment the Mueller team calls it Fake News. lol

There's still a "Mueller office"?

www.foxnews.com...

Retool it to help drain the swamp, I say.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

RR went from wearing wire vs POTUS to bashing Comey on the talking circuit. His retirement status may have helped him switching hats.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That makes sense. Has any Democrat or Republican congressman summoned Rosenstein to testify yet?

Mueller wants to testify in private, but Nadler wants a public circus.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Anyone seen Nadler? Is he recovered? Any pics of him celebrating Memorial Day?

- cooking on grill
- wake boarding
- golfing
- hiking trails

??

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom BOOM BOOM
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)

#BREAKING: Multiple capitol hill and DOJ sources have told several media outlet staffers in DC to prepare for public statements from the White House related to the IG report and other classified documents related to the operation this week.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Bang. Hope it’s so hot the MSM Fake News can’t ignore or gloss it.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

His sudden resignation ... prompted speculation that it might be related to British concerns over shared intelligence with the US in the wake of Donald Trump becoming president.

But the GCHQ press release stressed his decision was exclusively for family reasons. As well as his ill wife, Hannigan has two elderly parents to look after.

link from q

Um... if I had that many sick people to look after I SURE wouldn't be quitting my job!

Ah yes, the classic "wants to spend more time with his family" excuse.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm still catching up after the long weekend, so perhaps this has already been reported, but...

CALLS GROW TO PROSECUTE JOHN BRENNAN after Existence of Clandestine CIA Asset in Top Level of Russian Government is Leaked

On Friday, Brennan said that the Russian source who said that Putin personally ordered a campaign to influence the 2016 election would be outed if Barr released information on the Obama administration spying on the opposition party.

What this means is, Brennan compromised the fact that they have such a source. In all likelyhood, this is all the info the Russians need to figure out who that source is and neutralize him. He very likely just got that guy killed.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Thanks for the correction. Usually check dates.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Anyone seen Nadler? Is he recovered? Any pics of him celebrating Memorial Day?

- cooking on grill
- wake boarding
- golfing
- hiking trails

??

Chillin' with RBG over the weekend?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
RE: Wray and others.

It is impossible to know from this angle via few news reports or DJT designed dis info or purposefully inflammatory info to understand the exact nature of each player.

Was Tillerson accepted exactly because he was cabal and therefor would reveal?
We learned later that Scaramucci was a role, not a screw up.

Wray may have been selected too blockade - or at least appear so.

The report about Wray could be entirely mirrored, as in Wray is not only not blocking anything, he's left open the safe and the Joe D info is inflammatory dis info to rile up/reveal remaining resistors.

Too often we are getting stuck in players and not the roles. It is out nature, we look, take in information, assess and then judge the hell out of something through our own prism. If Q has taught one thing, and one thing only, the world and its players are not at all what they seem to us in the cheap seats.

Q has shown the regular folks that while all was not as it seemed in the past, the same exact system used to enslave is being turned on itself to liberate.

The Plan is beyond the individual personalities - real or as a result of PR, but rather something that has role players that include US, the people, for the first time!

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

For such a highly placed, important asset, they really blew his spot up by announcing to everyone that he is very close to Putin in the Russian government. IDK, maybe this is just me, but if I really cared for the safety, and wanted to do everything I could to hide the identity of my high value source, I wouldnt be blabbering to the media a bunch of details about him that make him easy to identify.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

z a c t l y

When does Congress get back into session? That’s when Nadler sightings will matter.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I’m on board with that reality. The proof in the pudding will be grand juries -> arrests -> charges -> indictments -> prosecutions.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
File this under, we'll see...

Bigger pic

I have no idea - I've bounced around in some many timelines this last year I fully expect the Nazi Yeti to show up from behind a green curtain...@

Speaking of trash can killers - anyone seen the Dash???

Like you said, we'll see. But I can't think of anyone who supposedly died who would (A) make a credible candidate for Veep, and (B) be someone Trump fans would embrace.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

This is alluding to it being JFK Jr.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I took it as a reference to JFK Jr.

I also don't think it's legitimate.

But I've been wrong before and will be again.

If this turns out to be true, it will be the first time I happily put my foot in my mouth..

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 28-5-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Pokey Joe beat me too it by a millisecond..

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Within 24 hours of Wolff Anti Trump v2 book claims Mueller drafted obstruction indictment the Mueller team calls it Fake News. lol

What was that other time Mueller's office stepped out to openly call "BS" on some anti-Trumper claim? There's been so much garbage I don't remember.

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join