It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Just when you didn’t think they could stoop any lower...
Yahoo News

An expert in infectious diseases has claimed that President Donald Trump’s alleged erratic and bizarre behavior, which has led several mental health professionals to express fears that he could be mentally ill, could be part of the symptoms of syphilis, a sexually transmitted disease (STD). The shocking suggestion that Trump could be exhibiting the symptoms of dementia due to syphilis was put forward by Steven Beutler, an expert in infectious diseases, in an article titled, “A Medical Theory For Trump’s Bizarre Behavior,” published on Friday by the New Republic.

Really?

Q said it - "These people are sick."

Anyone who would say such a thing about Trump is, himself, mentally ill.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I was expecting Nazi AIDS. Oh well there's always next week ey?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That arrives on D-day.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

VD Day

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Think it will probably be the main topic of CNN discussion tomorrow.

BTW Dash. You will soon need a 'Happenings" thread, if you should choose to continue. Or I may be overly optimistic on the soon part.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Thank you for that reply, pretty informative I must say. I hadn't seen that it was posted before. Appreciate it mucho, bud.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

How does Joe DiGenova know so much...and does he really know so much? He certainly sounds authoritative, but John Solomon and Sarah Carter have a record of their statements being proven accurate.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, he said in the interview he had not had contact. That is what he believed happened. Sounds about right tho.

Anyway, for what its worth.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I've simplified it for my knucklehead Democrat friends to ask; how about we concern ourselves with real crimes instead of imaginary ones...?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

"additional people jail."

Lynch is an idiot.

Spying beginning in 2012 is the PANIC in DC

The end is very interesting RE: S. POWER Unmasking 250...

I just watched this video and came here to see if anyone had posted it. Very enlightening in regards to the behind the scenes war going on.
Must watch
Thank you for posting it COM.

Wray and the DS are going to lose this fight with Barr and it is going to be glorious to watch.

Keep the Faith Patriots.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
More regarding Low and the aforementioned rapper:

The indictment alleged that Low, popularly known as Jho Low, transferred $21.6 million from shell companies to American rapper Prakazrel "Pras" Michel in 2012 "for the purpose of making illegal excessive, foreign, and conduit political contributions." Michel made about $2 million in campaign contributions through 20 straw donors and in his own name, according to the court filing.

While the complaint referred to the candidate Low allegedly donated to only as "Candidate A," Federal Election Commission records show that Michel made multiple contributions to the Obama reelection campaign. U.S. law prohibits foreign nationals from making contributions to political candidates and prohibits U.S. citizens from making donations in the name of another.

US charges 1MDB financier Jho Low over Obama donations

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. PRAKAZREL MICHEL, LOW TAEK JHO - (direct .pdf link to indictment)

Elsewhere:

A fugitive Malaysian financier accused of stealing billions and a New York rapper were indicted Friday for allegedly funneling foreign money to President Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign and a pro-Obama super PAC through straw donors.

Jho Low, a financier at the center of the 1MDB scandal, allegedly transferred roughly $21 million to Pras Michel — a musician, producer and original member of the Fugees — who prosecutors say funneled more than $1 million to a pro-Obama super PAC. Prosecutors also allege that Low and Michel also gave roughly $865,000 to Obama’s joint fundraising committee through 20 straw donors.

The super PAC in question is Black Men Vote, a mysterious group that shelled out $842,760 in independent expenditures to support Obama in 2012. The group aired radio ads attacking Obama’s Republican opponent Mitt Romney, including one ad that was labeled “misleading” for taking Romney’s comments out of context.

Malaysian fugitive and ex-Fugees rapper indicted for funneling foreign money to back Obama

Elsewhere still:

SPM HOLDINGS, LLC
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL 33410 10/24/12 $475,000
SPM HOLDINGS LLC
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL 33410 10/12/12 $400,000
MICHEL, PRAKAZREL
COCONUT CREEK, FL 33063 ENTERTAINER 09/07/12 $250,000
MICHEL, PRAKAZREL
COCONUT CREEK, FL 33063 ENTERTAINER 10/05/12 $100,000
STAFFORD, EARL
MCLEAN, VA 22102 THE STAFFORD FOUNDATION 10/04/12 $100,000

Open Secrets

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

How does Joe DiGenova know so much...and does he really know so much? He certainly sounds authoritative, but John Solomon and Sarah Carter have a record of their statements being proven accurate.

I don't know what he really knows. The key is he knows people.

I did notice that the first part of this year he was being used, or designed, as a PR front for certain things. For us peeps? Maybe, probably for others he "knows" and we are eaves dropping.

The crazy thing that is hard to grasp, especially for me, is the average Gov. Bureaucrat actually gets their information from the damn teeeveee.

DJT/Q know this so a lot of mis/dis info goes out through teeeveee talking heads for the gubment drones.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Jesus F’ing Christ. This is what is passed off as journalism in America in 2019. Sad!

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

2:08 (4:08)
2:16 (4:16)
3:35 (4:35)

DJT Tweet

Very odd tweet pattern. Hinting at 1994 Bill Clinton - crimes? Long time difference between parts.

This was sandwiched between an Israel related tweet and a Japan to home tweet.

edit on 27-5-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

Missing [A]

Q#988

edit on 27-5-2019 by crankyoldman because: more

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Maybe Joe DiGenova does have accurate insider information after all. I remember him and his wife being invited to work at the White House in early 2018, but "something" suddenly cancelled their being hired.

President Donald Trump's attorney announced Sunday that a veteran Washington husband-and-wife legal duo will not join Trump's team handling the Russia probe.

"The President is disappointed that conflicts prevent Joe diGenova and Victoria Toensing from joining the President's Special Counsel legal team," his lawyer, Jay Sekulow, said in a statement. "However, those conflicts do not prevent them from assisting the President in other legal matters. The President looks forward to working with them."
March 25, 2018: www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
JOE BIDEN did not attend any Memorial Day events today.

www.breitbart.com...

Not a good move by the #1 Democratic Presidential Candidate. Maybe he overslept?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Some may remember...

Bad Apple Hillary! That damn super predator is still running around loose.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Some may remember...

Bad Apple Hillary! That damn super predator is still running around loose.

Relevant to the above:

Top Adviser to Richard Nixon Admitted that 'War on Drugs' was Policy Tool to Go After Anti-War Protesters and 'Black People'

You want to know what this was really all about,” Ehrlichman, who died in 1999, said, referring to Nixon’s declaration of war on drugs. “The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying. We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

As I see it there were to formally "declared" wars that got us here - still ongoing. The War On Drugs - allowing the above and allowing "interdiction" in other countries because a War is a War with rules etc.

The other is the War on Poor People, known as the War on Poverty - Racist Monster Johnson doing the bidding there.

Both took and made enemy combatants of people with the least amount of clout. In then created endless industries devoted to "helping" those who are enemy combatants as well as systems designed to simply take anything from them: asset seizure, property confiscation, endless courts, prisons, predator lending...

I Declare War On = words matter. Those words in that order are NOT a euphemism.

DJT quiet efforts to roll back the War On Poverty is a start (though cranky wants to see both wars declared over formally) and rolling back asset seizure helps too.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Like many headlines that cause me angst as this one did, I have to take a break to get it together.

Have long believed calling domestic issues a "war" allowed swat teams to go after many people with minor issues using excessive force was wrong. It needs to stop.

The targeting of specific people, dissenters and, in this case, blacks is abhorrent.

What the hell with the skin color? We have a country with just people.

Wonder what Nixon would think of the whites now addicted and the right wing who some administrations, (not to mention a social media he never envisioned) now go after and consider dissidents

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join