It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Funny how Canada has stayed out of the Q News.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Re Q#3348 - a CAPS Only gematria link to Q#59!

"https://twitter.com/Ph03n1x24/status/1132671753212387329
Japan_public
China_non_public
SK_non_public
Q

...remember that this post is primarily about how POTUS has been greeted in JAPAN.

The CAPS only gives PJCSK = 59 in simple gematria

This points us to #59:

How did SA welcome POTUS during his trip?
Why was this historic and not covered by MSM?

How did SA welcome BO during his trip?
How did SA welcome HRC during her trip?
Why is this relevant?
Not suggesting SA is clean by any means but they play a role in this global game of RISK.

Combine all posts and analyze.
The questions provide answers.

Remember, information is everything, the flow of information is no longer controlled by the MSM but by you/others.
Hence, why we are dedicating 'critical' time to distribute crumbs which can be followed in greater detail to paint the entire picture once more information is released.
Why has POTUS dedicated so much time into labeling the MSM as fake news?
Why is this relevant?
We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).
Sealed Federal orders pre-submitted as prevention and masked as 'in general' (though that does not account for rogue agents/programmers within).
Dates (impending actions) are deliberately provided for authenticity.
Alice & Wonderland.

I think this is asking us to connect/compare the SWORD DANCE in Saudi Arabia with the SUMO WRESTLING in Japan?

What can we infer about Japan by making the comparison?

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, Steely Dan! Totally spaced out that song and the album name is icing on the cake!

Indeed ML, we're all still learning just how complex the collective "Q" has become and obviously still expanding. A giant spider web with multiple layers & dimensions. Like the universe, is there an End?

"Future proves past."

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Japanese basically consider Sumo to be sacred. They take it pretty seriously.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I wonder which event DJT liked the least... Sword Dance, Sumo, or shaking hands?

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - last 2 posts + POTUS tweets of last ten days:

Q V15.65 20190527 to 3349 incl. DECODE tools

NOTES:
1) Q posts up to #3349 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...,
2) POTUS tweets from @realdonaldtrump up to May 26 2019 15:48:18,
3) All decodes updated including Gematria, crumb lines and Q clock search.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

The Saudi sword dance was on a red carpet and DJT posted a tweet pic of his formal welcome in Japan, also on red carpets/dais?
(ETA - there is a symbolism in POTUS being on a raised dais whilst PM Abe is at ground level. Reminds me of POTUS use of symbolism in walking ahead of the Queen in UK)

Whilst the SUMO wrestling is sacred there is also a juxtaposition between POTUS just waving a sword about in largesse compared to SUMOs literally throwing their weight around. Maybe POTUS is signalling he's about to start throwing his weight around?

edit on 26-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The man is pretty humble since he's been President, but strong in his leadership.

I think this is why the left hates him in the manner of a "splinter" in their eye.

Melania looks "thrilled".

I don't know why, but it gives me enormous pleasure to see Trump smile. He's enjoying himself despite the BS he has had to put up with.

Good for him.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I've just noticed that, at the Welcome ceremony in Japan the red carpet is laid out in a triangle shape between him and the band such that POTUS is standing on a dais at the top of the pyramid!!

Youtube linky

Note also that FLOTUS is wearing RED high heeled shows with her white dress? Brings to mind the Pope's white outfit with red shoes.
edit on 26-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

President Trump is the FIRST World Leader to meet Japan's new Emperor.

time.com...

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
File this under, we'll see...

Bigger pic

I have no idea - I've bounced around in some many timelines this last year I fully expect the Nazi Yeti to show up from behind a green curtain...@

Speaking of trash can killers - anyone seen the Dash???

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Saw that on 8ch as well Cranky. I mean no offense to you when I say this is pure bait. This is the sort of thing that will end up in a Will Sommer or Mike Rothschilds article. It's so juicy and people want it to be true SO badly that this will end up being bounced around Twitter and ridiculed.

Because this isn't the WWE unfortunately. Not to mention that POTUS already confirmed that he'll be giving a speech in D.C. during the 4th of July festivities.

P.s. -Dashen poked his head in here the other day. He mentioned last week that he's got a lot on his plate right now. So if you're reading this Dash, hold your head high and keep your socks dry. We love you.

edit on 26-5-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
An interesting article concerning Weiner's laptop and from my pov just how many copies of hilary's "missing" emails may be floating around. " Mirrored" by NYPD, fbi in NY, plus DC, I wonder how many unauthorized copies are out there.
Thumbscrew material if nothing else. I wonder if mayor G got a copy....

www.thegatewaypundit.com... weiner-laptop/

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

I'm sure back in 2016 the hdd/ssd was cloned half-dozen times and shared out.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Our Military chose DJT to usher in this era of reasoning/Reckoning. The perfect combination of arrogance and stability. Trump is a cocky SOB, and the only people who take a pass on his personality are the weak and worried. Q group understood long ago that they needed us to watch the left hand (Trump) while they we're the right hand.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Funny how Canada has stayed out of the Q News.

Trudeau going down in October

thenectarine.ca... Vf7oC_0rVwyzejhvv7vIM

thewashingtonpundit.com...

www.actforcanada.ca...
presscore.ca... hlH8iowblW2w0DjmTxy_dpzm5Wxm_rYq6Nt1zp1OPqAWK_aQ

could add another 20 or more lol

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Former CIA Director John Brennan's Security Clearance was never revoked. The existing deep-state operatives in the National Intelligence apparatus refused to follow the White House's orders!

SOURCE: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Attorney General Barr says he's trying to comprehend the enormity of corruption within the Federal Intelligence and Law Enforcement agencies. But he is also determined to use all resources and tools necessary to clean house.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Implants selective stalling & sabotage..

Unless the NYTimes' 'source' is garbage and fabricated to sway public "opinion"😎

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Every incident of resistance and non-cooperation by DOJ/FBI/INTEL provides an additional reason why William Barr needs to assist President Trump in draining the swamp. And makes Democrats who are angry at Barr, look all the more anti-American.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Can anyone zoom in on the background of this pic...Something important is there....I believe

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join