It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, General Michael Flynn hasn’t been sentenced yet.
You would think Mueller would have stayed on until that was done.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I wonder why POTUS tweeted a little while ago that he received no information about the USS John S. McCain while in Japan. It just seems very odd to me that he would even mention it. There's a reason methinks.

twitter.com...

Wikipedia has already put this on the USS John S. McCain page:

While the ship was undergoing repairs at Yokosuka Naval Base in May 2019, President Donald Trump paid a visit to the nearby USS Wasp, with the White House requesting in advance that the John S. McCain be moved “out of sight.” The ship could not be moved, but its name was obscured with a tarp and later a barge. Trump had long been hostile to the then-deceased Senator John McCain.[3]
en.wikipedia.org...(DDG-56)

Also....www.wsj.com...

edit on 29-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

No offense taken. I have no illusions of that. I personally know of troops who shall I say didn't abide by the traditions of our chosen professions.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Regarding the trashman guy, and since it was in D.C. I'd say he was on pcp.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Your wiki quoted snippet has already been deleted.

ETA: archive the WSJ article.

edit on 29-5-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What is up with f00lz ablaze near whitehouse? A month or so ago another guy on a flaming scooter went by there like a human comet.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
As for Mueller;

- this was done on 7th floor of DOJ
- that does not happen without Barr blessing
- I bet bottom dollar it was orchestrated
- the fact Mueller not going to Congress stops that delay/dragging it out Dem stall tactic
- now Nancy has to fish or cut bait... soon.
- the Clinton impeachment WITH actual charges and evidence IN middle of election delay only took 90 days.
- if Dems are to impeach, POTUS wants it on HIS timeline. This would be over before EOY, easily. Long before Nov 2020 and all Russia cards played and lost
- in meantime DOJ gets Obama bad apples

Remember, Trump said, “My Turn!”

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The June 2018 report was controlled by Horowitz's boss, Rod Rosenstein. Rosenstein watered it down significantly.

According to CTH, Rod Rosenstein/Michael Horowitz set a precedent with the June 2018 IG Report, that will make bringing charges against the deep state, very difficult for A.G. Barr and his prosecutors.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...-1 64390

As you see in the article, the top level FBI Executive being let off-the-hook today by the DOJ, even after committing multiple Federal Crimes, is (presumably) a direct result of the Rosenstein/Horowitz Executive Summary that accompanied the June 2018 IG Report. So far, this is the only viable explanation I've heard.
edit on 5/29/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Bill1960

Selling out our troops made McStain a hero.

No offense to you but be a little more realistic about our troops.

They are not all the best and brightest.

The military heavily recruits in lower middle class neighborhoods, that's a fact ! I'm not sure that I would call a kid who wants an education and future, who's willing to literally put his life on the line to get one, should be considered not Bright or not the Best. Perhaps immature kids, that shouldn't be in a life and death position to begin with, hell, most of them are still too young to buy a beer and their brains aren't fully developed yet.

Hate the game, not the manipulated players, kids with enough courage to take a leap of Faith for their Country and themselves.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

QoS, I'm intrigued by the message POTUS is giving using the USS Wasp - is this something to do with a sting that White hats have been/are executing?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

CNN (Anderson Cooper) made this "Breaking News!" at 8:00pm tonight. It's going to cause a lot of embarrassment when the truth about McCain working with USA-hating terrorists comes out.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Nadless to Mueller: "Bob, we want you to testify in the House to get this a$$hole impeached."

Mueller: "You really don't want me to do that...and neither do I."

Nadless: "Why not?"

Mueller: "Because if I truthfully answer any Republican questions under oath...it's OVER for us all."

Nadless: "Oh...okay...gotcha."

Nadless: "How 'bout this?...Give a 10 minute speech with NO questions...and say just enough to keep the energy for impeachment going in the House. In exchange...we can say we got all we need...and won't call you to testify. Win/Win!"

Mueller: "Deal."

edit on 29-5-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did Lindsey Graham lose his spine? Lots of grandiose talk the past 5 months, but ZERO actions. Why doesn't he subpoena Mueller to appear before his Senate Judiciary Committee?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Did Lindsey Graham lose his spine? Lots of grandiose talk the past 5 months, but ZERO actions. Why doesn't he subpoena Mueller to appear before his Senate Judiciary Committee?

I believe he will...AFTER the IG report is released.

Hopefully, Dems in the House WILL vote for impeachment first...and soon.

Best to give them the time to let them step in it...and then bring the House down on them (pun intended).

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Bob Mueller started colluding with soon-to-be leaders of the Democrat-led U.S. House in December 2018.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But what I'm thinking now, is that Bob Mueller knows Democrats will be swept out of office by a Red Wave in 2020, if they start impeachment proceedings against one of America's most successful U.S. Presidents.

Mueller isn't dumb...not by a long shot. Only stupid Nadler/Cummings/Schiff/Waters think an Impeachment attempt would be good for Democrats on Nov 2020.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pelosi is right about one thing...Trump WANTS the House dems to go for impeachment.
Mueller knows this to...but is still going along with helping them lead themselves to slaughter.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Pelosi reiterated today that she's not going to allow an impeachment vote, until public sentiment and enough Republicans in the Senate, are on the side of Impeaching President Trump.

Is there anything President Trump can do to make House Speaker Nancy Pelosi give in to her radical members, and enable an impeachment vote?

He insulted her 3 times last week. That didn't work. What else can Trump do to goad Pelosi, without breaking any laws?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Probably cause it's a waste of time and money, Munster ain't talking any further then his cowardly little statement today. That's OK, let the Dems, MSM, his conscience and God help him work it out .... I'm done thinking about him, for now. He's a rook that's been knocked out of the chess game, lol, pretty sure that's the horsey looking piece !

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Trump had a business-related clash with Mueller about 35 years ago, but Mueller's Republican and Military (U.S. Marine) background most likely overrides any old skirmish they once had.

Manhattan Congressman Nadler has less character/integrity than Mueller, which is why he stays mad at N.Y. builder Donald Trump over the years.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

I'm done thinking about him, for now. He's a rook that's been knocked out of the chess game, lol, pretty sure that's the horsey looking piece !

The "Knight" chess-piece is more like a horse's head.
www.ichess.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join