It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

SPYGATE🔥
Fanastic interview. You can tell Tony Shaffer has decades of experience in the complex intel world.
Yes, he's well known for "Able Danger", lethal op to go after Al-Qaida back during 9/11 timeframe.

We still only know tip of the iceberg. The trouble is the DOJ/FBI cannot be entrusted to further the much needed investigation...as Tony claims unless they can manage to find 'untainted' investigators.

Here's the previous interview with Tony Shaffer! Shocking Use of FISA by Obama's FBI to Spy on Trump Campaign

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
HRC Story

Did Chad Griffin ever come up in these threads?

He spent the early part of his career working at the intersection of Hollywood and politics, forming the successful political and public affairs firm, Griffin|Schake. Together with business partner Kristina Schake, Griffin led high-profile campaigns around renewable energy, land conservation, stem-cell research, early childhood education, anti-tobacco and of course, marriage equality. He represented and advised high net-worth individuals, families and foundations, as well as some of the nation’s most prominent leaders in the entertainment community, in their political and philanthropic endeavors.

A native of Hope, Arkansas, Griffin got his start in the press office of President Bill Clinton’s White House at the age of 19, becoming the youngest West Wing staffer ever. He is a graduate of Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service. Griffin currently serves on the board of The Leadership Conference for Civil and Human Rights and resides in Washington, D.C.

Schiff is a big LGBT rights supporter.
Griffin + Schiff, and uncle Buck.

Schiff takes on Trump and truth

“One of the last events I did during the campaign was an event in North Carolina with [out California Rep. Mark Takano in the LGBT community. I think it was perhaps the first LGBT DCCC fundraising event in that city in memory,” he says. “What we saw throughout the country was the extraordinary level of activism among all Americans—but particularly within the LGBT community. And I think both Chad [Griffin] and HRC [the Human Rights Campaign] and the broader community deserve a lot of credit for the results.”

wikileaks /podesta-emails/emailid/10370

wikileaks /podesta-emails/emailid/48607

Double-meanings
HRC = "Human Rights Campaign"?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks EMN and PSMM, I was hesitant to post since I am such a political geek of late, thought no one would care.

He does cover a lot of info that lays out the rule...all of which seem to have been broken.

Info about breaking the rules to allow the NSC to override normal procedure was a huge discovery for me.

How will they ever justify this?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
POTUS tweeting out against Wray. His days may be numbered.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
POTUS tweeting out against Wray. His days may be numbered.

There was an interesting article published last night about the President's Anti-WRAY tweets.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

We knew Wray was weak when he ordered "sensitivity training" to stop any Peter Strzok-like behavior at the FBI.

If Wray really is that easily influenced, he can be swayed back to the good side of justice. We can then "Trust Wray" again.

edit on 5/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Whats in a name ?

Wray as a boys' name is of Old Norse origin, and the meaning of Wray is "dweller in the corner".

names

Quite fitting possibly
... maybe with a Dunce cap on

edit on 5132019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Q indicating a big week this week. Let’s see what Monday brings.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

EXCLUSIVE: Pictured up close for the first time, Scientology's 'alien space cathedral and spaceship landing pad' built in the New Mexico desert for the 'return of followers after Armageddon on Earth'
By CHRIS WHITE IN NEW MEXICO 16 August 2013

-Tunnels stretch for hundreds of feet into cliff behind unassuming facade and reportedly hold sacred texts

-Mysterious pair of overlapping circles with a diamond inside believed to be navigation markers for space craft

-Compound is 20 miles from nearest town and has a landing strip and its own water supply

I did not know much about Scientology so I did a basic search of the origins and found this video with a short break down of their beliefs. While doing so another compound camp was found in NM desert. Not sure if this has been touched on but wanted to share.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Sweden Reopens Rape Case Against Julian Assange

The Swedish authorities announced on Monday that they would reopen an investigation into a rape allegation against Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder, who is serving a prison term in Britain for jumping bail as the United States seeks his extradition over accusations that he tried to assist in a huge breach of classified data.

Really do not know much about the Swiss case, But maybe Extradition to the USA isn't looking so bad after all ?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
POTUS Tweet, today misspelling 'their'

twitter.com...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
POTUS Tweet, today misspelling 'their'

twitter.com...

POTUS also misspelled 'buy' with "by"

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Interesting! I never knew of that base. That story threw me for a loop when it said base is near Las Vegas. WTF?! I never heard of that. But then on map I see its near Las Vegas, New Mexico. From your linked article...

The cathedral is H-bomb proof, protected by three 5,000lb stainless steel airlocks.’

Can we test that?

Can see more in Goog Earth.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 13-5-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ecuador to give USA Assange Devices and Documents - Sputnik news

The Ecuadorian government will pass to Washington documents of WikiLeaks founder Assange that are currently kept in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, where Assange was residing from 2012 and until his arrest in April, according to El Pais newspaper. Ecuador will also provide Washington with Assange's mobile phones, computers, memory cards and other data storage devices following a search in the room where he used to reside, Spanish media reported on Sunday, citing an official notice for Assange's lawyer. The search is expected to take place on 20 May.

Now isn't that interesting ...... But you have to wonder given the severity of information he has been accused of accessing - how much would be there ... laying around....really.... ? and How would one determine if it wasn't planted ? Sounds a bit suspicious

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy & IAMTAT

I'm getting "That Page does not exist" against that POTUS tweet link?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Tweets deleted. Try qmap.pub... with "POTUS ON" button. Sometimes I'll keep a cached browser tab with recent POTUS tweets from qmap.pub.

edit on 13-5-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: missed tweets

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yea, does make you wonder how all those thumb drives were found stuffed under the mattress.

Why Quodverum is superior to Twitter.
Thomas Wictor

(Not for little kiddies)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
James Comey had his Department of Energy Security Clearance revoked in December of 2017. Now, this is with the DoE....what else comes from the DoE? The Q Security Clearance. Comey has his revoked a month and a half after the Q operation kicks off. Could be a coincidence, but something tells me that this all ties together.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Mon May 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Assuming you all are already in the know, but, GenZ is slated to be the most conservative generation ti date.

Here's one of my favorite up and comers
m.youtube.com...

Her most recent video "Be Not Afraid" is a real zinger! Twitter presence and more as well.

Just wanna agree since I saw it mentioned, that Quodverum is awesome. They have Wictor AND Imperator Rex and more.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Holy Soph!! WoW, what a gem! She is really articulate. Surprised YT hasn't banned her for life. Damn!

I agree and I do have hope considering my kids are GenZ. 😎

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Interesting! I never knew of that base. That story threw me for a loop when it said base is near Las Vegas. WTF?! I never heard of that. But then on map I see its near Las Vegas, New Mexico. From your linked article...

The cathedral is H-bomb proof, protected by three 5,000lb stainless steel airlocks.’

Can we test that?

Can see more in Goog Earth.
en.wikipedia.org...

If only a tiny percentage of the world’s Scientologists ever get the chance to visit or work at Int Base, almost none of the top officials at Int Base knew anything about CST’s super-secret headquarters, even though it was just some 50 miles away. Amy Scobee, for example, a top former Sea Org executive for more than 20 years, told us she’d never known where CST’s HQ was located until she left the church.

Most Scientologists today can’t even agree what to call the place. Some call CST’s headquarters compound “Twin Peaks” for a nearby community, others “Rim of the World” for a nearby highway, still others call it “Rimforest” or “Crestline,” for two local villages.

In this map, we place the relative positions of Scientology’s administrative headquarters in Los Angeles (known as “Big Blue” for its paint scheme, and “PAC Base” for Pacific Area Command), Int Base near Hemet (to the right, on the map), and, nearer the top of the map, the location of CST’s headquarters compound, Twin Peaks…

tonyortega.org...

All around Long Beach

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join