It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3334

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: dfeded No.6482810 📁
May 12 2019 20:26:01 (EST)
Attempts by Dems, FAKE NEWS, and those 'guilty of TREASON' to shape the public narrative [prior to] by providing FALSEHOODS will FAIL.
TRUTH TO LIGHT.
NO SLEEP IN DC.
Q

Q3335

This image is interesting.

Just tossing it out. Comey is a key player, he bridges both DJT and Obama and HRC and probably more. I find it unlikely he'd spend the rest of his life in jail protecting HRC so she can sell 2.00 dollar tickets to empty auditoriums.

Maybe he's going to blow them all up like Flynn? Charging him means he can drop the NDA's and FBI loyalty program card in the trash.

He's a curious figure. From his Townhall on C_A network...

COMEY: I don't remember talking about that particular step with my team. I knew they were trying to see if they could check it out. That's a totally normal step, see if you can get somebody close to the person and see if they'll confirm what we heard from the Australians.

He just outed the Australians which kinda went unnoticed. Andy Vandy didn't follow up on it. Seems odd.

Rosentein is now (finally) officially out as AAG. Time to open the sealed indictment against Comey.

edit on 13-5-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Top Lawyer For Obama-Era FBI 'Nervous' About DOJ Inspector General Investigation

James Baker, a career government attorney who wound up as the the FBI's top lawyer (general counsel) in 2014, says he's 'nervous' about DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz's internal investigation into FBI/DOJ conduct surrounding the 2016 US election. Sitting down at the Brookings Institute with Lawfare's Benjamin Wittes, Baker made clear that he wanted to speak "as openly as I possibly can" about the origin of the FBI's investigation into Donald Trump - "to reassure the American people that it was done for lawful, legitimate reasons, and was apolitical,

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Gotta love Lil Adam Schiff today, he is aghast at Republicans looking into Democrats and their misdeeds. The Irony is strong with him.

Just wait Adam, I think the next month will turn you into even more of a Babbling Idiot. If that is even possible....

Fingers Crossed, Silly.

If Schiff gets any more deranged he'll be reduced to shouting random incoherent nonsense.
He's going to get indicted, or else the stress will become too much for him and he'll jump off a bridge or something. Schiff is acting like a man who knows he's in deep, deep trouble.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Interesting! I never knew of that base. That story threw me for a loop when it said base is near Las Vegas. WTF?! I never heard of that. But then on map I see its near Las Vegas, New Mexico. From your linked article...

The cathedral is H-bomb proof, protected by three 5,000lb stainless steel airlocks.’

Can we test that?

Can see more in Goog Earth.
en.wikipedia.org...

A few threads ago I asked if scientology has been mentioned yet. I remember I was watching a documentary or a docuseries about scientology and they mentioned human trafficking I believe. I cant recall correctly now, but I dont think anyone saw my question, or it was overlooked because I'm not a power player in these threads lol. Happens a lot.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

That's incredible and scary. Wasn't their a connection made between Native American Indian Reservations and trafficking made a while back?

Scientology infiltrates Indian Nations

5 indian Nations School in Chilocco Oklahoma
NARCONON and SCIENTOLOGY once set up a DRUG REHAB facility @ the 5 Indian Nations school in Chilocco Oklahoma in the late 1989 and 1990. A film about this facility was made and shown @ the L Ron Hubbard Life Museum on Hollywood Blvd. for many years. During the making of this film ,of which i was involved, technical school rooms were faked,Computer labs were faked.The clientele i.e the individuals in need of treatment for various chemical dependancies were used to promote the NARCONON process. Scientology was the cornerstone of this treatment process. The clients were audited and did the Purification Rundown, to detox themselves of supposed residual chemicals. One Ms KIRSTIE ALLEY was filmed on location at this school, expounding the virtues of NARCONON. I know this to be true, as i was a member of the film crew.The drug treatment facility has since been shut down and moved to Arrowhead Oklahoma.

Wiki Leaks

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Interesting thread --'CIA game theory'. Not unrolled, yet (I think he's still adding to it)

twitter.com...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I had a few posts on as well as a couple others did also .... off and on thru the past few threads but the conversation always drifted (so much going on), and at the time maybe the connections just weren't there yet .... I tried searching this morning for them but the search function ....well .... it is easier to go page to page to page .... which I bailed on ! lol Don't feel left out as there are so many balls in the air at once Focus can become a challenge

Sure wish there was a better search option - thread specific !!!

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Anyone else seeing hidden messages in the comments of the famous on the death of Doris Day?

Didn't catch the star who said "It's like we've lost a piece of the Sun"!

According to the Washington Examiner:
1) She briefly dated Ronald Reagan,
2) George HW Bush had a crush on her,
3) George W Bush gave her the Presidential medal of Freedom,
4) She had close friends but not family round her deathbed?

Day died at her Carmel Valley, Calif., home surrounded by close friends. Her foundation, the Doris Day Animal Foundation, said the actress “had been in excellent physical health for her age, until recently contracting a serious case of pneumonia, resulting in her death.

From the BBC link above:

In the 1970s, she turned away from performing to focus her energies on her animal foundation.

According to the organisation, she wished to have no funeral, memorial service or grave marker.

A biographer said that she felt "When things go right Earth IS Heaven".

There were also rumours that she "swung the other way", or whatever the equivalent phrase is for a female.

I'm wondering if she's worth a dig as her career seems it may be central to the start of MSM manipulation of the masses.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Did Roger Stone Deliver a KILL SHOT to Deep State “Russia Hacked DNC Server” Narrative?

twitter.com...

Roger Stone Asks for Evidence Russians Hacked DNC Server – Court Won’t Provide It Because They Don’t Have the Proof

Roger Stone is requesting proof that the Russians hacked tehe DNC server, as was reported in the Mueller report. He claims if the Russians didn’t hack the DNC, his case should be dismissed. The problem for the Mueller team is that they and the FBI have never reportedly actually looked at the server.

All he has to do is name Bill Binney as an expert witness.

A straight-up clear version of Binney explaining not only that it DIDN'T happen, but that it could NOT have happened. It's written in clear non-tech jargon, too.

WHY THE DNC WAS NOT HACKED BY THE RUSSIANS by Binney and Johnson

Roger Stone vs Crowdstrike

Binney and the Veteran's Intelligence Professionals for Sanity have repeatedly pointed to the complete lack of verifiable evidence concerning how the purported Russian hack resulted in the published WikiLeaks documents, and they have conducted independent forensic studies demonstrating that the narrative set forth by the intelligence community and Robert Muller is deeply flawed and false. As a result, President Trump asked CIA Director Mike Pompeo to meet with Binney and hear him out. The meeting was attended by Pompeo and what appeared to be two CIA analysts. Following that meeting, which occurred in October of 2017, there has been a substantial and systematic effort to block Binney's analysis and other views disputing Mueller' Russian hack analysis, from public view.

PAIN is coming!

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

@JudicialWatch
discovers a smoking gun that the Obama White House was in charge of the Hillary Clinton email cover up.

m.youtube.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 13-5-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You only have to see her movies and compare them to how she was publicly presented to see the manipulation. Unlike Marlin Monroe who was reportedly just as loose as the characters she portrayed on screen.

Just a couple of things to think about with her:

During WW2 she worked for WLW radio. This was the only approved station to broadcast along the main international broadcast frequencies. This division she worked for was later acquired Voice of America (which was ran by the Office of the Coordinator of Information)

Funny how both Reagan (WW2 member of the "First Motion Picture Unit") and Bush sr (CIA Director) had a thing for her. (though to be fair she was a looker in her day)

Oddly enough she was part of Hollywood during the dark days of the sexual revolution era, but never spoke out about what was going on behind the scenes.

So sure if somebody wanted to dig in this, it should be very fruitful, but she might be harder to dig through just because she was brought in by the old guard and might be better at covering her tracts.

edit on 13-5-2019 by Guyfriday because: I had to fix a couple things

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

My Story
You'll recognize the author and the person of this story is a member of this board.

This is rich.
Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR)
May be of interest on who they're connected to financially.

Yay we're saved What a joke!

With all these so-called non-profit Human Rights orgs/councils/campaigns and their piggy bank foundations you'd think at least in the USA the human trafficking industry would NOT exist. Yet it does. Something very wrong.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Moon...

DJT tweet

"...in a BIG WAY"

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: imthegoat

I had a few posts on as well as a couple others did also .... off and on thru the past few threads but the conversation always drifted (so much going on), and at the time maybe the connections just weren't there yet .... I tried searching this morning for them but the search function ....well .... it is easier to go page to page to page .... which I bailed on ! lol Don't feel left out as there are so many balls in the air at once Focus can become a challenge

Sure wish there was a better search option - thread specific !!!

I second this. I wish there were better ways to search for past threads and specific topics mentioned. I usually try to keep my posts to a minimum as honestly I could comment and carry on conversation to about 75% of what’s posted here... it’s all interesting and it’s all worthy of deeper research, but sometimes the topics just move far too fast.... I know if the rest of the group is anything like me, they have particular subjects that peak interest more than others. For instance I am less inclined to discuss the actually political happenings and more into the big picture aspects, genetic blood issues the mind control the population control the media manipulation..... and then I notice others seem to follow different but still specific correlations... I am so new that I will just be honest and say I felt as if you were a regular as I like to call y’all.... lol!

I will say that thread drift into specific topics such as Scientology or MKU or entertainment industry is far more relevant to the thread than the continued insistence on Q proofs and “why isn’t anyone locked up yet” that seems to come in and regularly take up pages of unnecessary banter.

I posted a LONG rant about John if God just yday and it was probably a hard eye roll from some but well, you know, everything has meaning and there are no coincidences. “Q” - and I still don’t quite understand “stars” but I’ve noticed that we all get plenty of them unless we are coming in to argue.

Anyone who ever wants to discuss anything further in depth is welcome in my inbox anytime.. and I can only speak for myself, but none of the research and info posted in here goes either unnoticed or unappreciated. I’ve said it before but you all rock.. best thread on ATS. I see other threads pop up that grab my interest but then I realize most of its already been mulled over in here. Lol.

Cheers 🥂

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Some kinda double post I guess.

edit on 13-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

An additional $1.6 Billion is like a slap in NASA's face isn't it? Corrupt politicians of Puerto Rico got over $50 Billion of our dollars to rebuild, before the next hurricane wipes them out again.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

An additional $1.6 Billion is like a slap in NASA's face isn't it? Corrupt politicians of Puerto Rico got over $50 Billion of our dollars to rebuild, before the next hurricane wipes them out again.

True, but that number is likely a marker more then a real dollar amount.

Also, as I understand it NASA is going to be folded into Space Force and will not longer act as the arbiter (controller) of all things space. So the tweet probably has far deeper meaning.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

As powerfully and eloquently stated here, "It's Over": twitter.com...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I don't disagree with ya and yep this thread moves light a Trump train at times. I do the same, whatever peaks my interest.

Stars?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In 1973 the entirety of the Apollo program was 25 billion. Most of that was tied up in the R&D to get there. It cost 375 million to launch Apollo 11. Now given that we already know how to do it, 1.6 billion may not be so far off base. Yes it will cost significantly more for the new vehicles but I don't see it that far off.

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join