It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Atomic Annie always a shockwave crowd pleaser.

Feel me now DS?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep. 3 Oct 2018

Page 37

M3thods
‏ @M2Madness

]Durham[ = PANIC

"If I were the Dems, I would be quite worried...you wouldn't go with a US Attorney like Durham...unless the AG thinks actually something criminal might have happened...if you are a Dem, I think you would be really worried to see a career prosecutor like this."
twitter.com...

Includes Foxnews video at the twit link.
edit on 13-5-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I don't think NASA will be folded into the Space Force. If we look at the past NASA has always been a non-military, civilian arm of space aviation, with a few exceptions. The coming role of NASA will soon no longer be about launching things themselves, but more like the FAA for space. An increase in budget of $1.6 billion puts NASA at 21.5 billion/year, and the FAA's budget is 17.7 billion a year. With commercial launchers taking a hold of the launch market as they have in the last half decade, and massive satellite constellations in the very near future ( www.space.com... ) NASA will need to become a regulating body for space based activities and will need the funding to expand it's capacity to regulate and track these developments more so than it does to develop new technology in the long term.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Since the Baker transcript is from October 3, 2018 and the investigation was already underway at that point, JEFF SESSIONS appointed John Durham.

Jeff you sly dog!

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Hopefully the Arkansas Mob is next. I understand that Q want's to stay on point with current events. It makes it easier in real time for those not ready. I would hope we reach a higher epiphany than FISA De-Class by 2020. It seems the deep mental movement has regressed a bit, due to the lack of a certain member who was a huge fan of Phil "Genesis" Collins

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yep. 3 Oct 2018

Page 37

M3thods
‏ @M2Madness

]Durham[ = PANIC

"If I were the Dems, I would be quite worried...you wouldn't go with a US Attorney like Durham...unless the AG thinks actually something criminal might have happened...if you are a Dem, I think you would be really worried to see a career prosecutor like this."
twitter.com...

Includes Foxnews video at the twit link.

Q#2601

Is Durham that outside guy?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Page D5.. It was Bill1960 who said it first. The gloves are off..their's no loyalty at this point! (was there ever) I expect fish out of water flopping...Survival of the bitterest.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I seen that earlier but wasn't sold on Durham because Q noted "outside of DC". Then again could be double-meaning.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I think you're confusing with the Mueller report.?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
q1439:

1439 22 May 2018

Who is Ed O’Callahan?
"Acting"

[Ed]
DECLAS_
Pain.
Enjoy the show.
Q

I found this interesting.

May 2018... "Who is Ed O'Callahan?"

May 2019... Ed O'Callaghan is Acting Deputy Attorney General.

1 year delta. Nothing to see here folks!

Justice.gov:

Attorney General William P. Barr Announces Edward O’Callaghan As Acting Deputy Attorney General

And we all know why they use "acting" people... they can disrupt and move on. Moving targets are hard to hit.

I'm enjoying the show.

edit on 13-5-2019 by pianopraze because: format error

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Panic: James Baker Testifying Against James Comey
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Sep 2018 - 7:27:53 PM
Panic in DC.
James Baker testifying

James Baker Testifying on Scheme to Appoint Special Counsel Robert Mueller
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Oct 2018 - 5:32:38 PM
Did James Baker just testify behind closed doors [RR] & [JC] coordinated to appoint Mueller?
What a wonderful day.
Q

Panic: James Baker Testifying Against James Comey
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Sep 2018 - 7:27:53 PM
Panic in DC.
James Baker testifying

Snippet of 2697
FBI Scrambled to Respond to Hillary Clinton Lawyer amid Weiner Laptop Review
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
12 Feb 2019 - 10:10:22 AM
James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – Cooperating witness [power removed]
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED

qmap.pub...

When does Baker testify..Better yet, where is Bill Preistap??

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I am never confused..no idea what your talking about...maybe once

page D5 of the Mueller report had the redaction's (according to Barr) regarding on going investigations no?
edit on 13-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

You replied to my post regarding James Baker Transcript but you were referring to Page D5 which is all the redactions in the Mueller report.

Not a big deal, it's all part of one giant spider wed.

ETA: see you just added. Yep, you got it.
edit on 13-5-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Yep. "Acting" = Pain incoming. 'Scaramucci model'.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

John Travolta said Scientology helped him cope with son's death: 'The church never left our sides'

While on vacation in the Bahamas, son Jett, 16, died after suffering a seizure and hitting his head on a bathtub. The circumstances of his death prompted a frenzy of media questions and speculation about his health and cause of death, Travolta and Preston’s marriage and their devotion to the Church of Scientology.

www.mercurynews.com...

That poor boy was a sacrifice. I wouldn't have made this claim 3 years ago.

John Travolta's House Is an Airport!

www.aviationcv.com...

edit on 13-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: these people are sick

edit on 13-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

NASA will need to become a regulating body for space based activities and will need the funding to expand it's capacity to regulate and track these developments more so than it does to develop new technology in the long term.

Not possible.

Your example of the FAA is incorrect. FAA is US airspace only. They have to work with other similar organizations in every country.

Space exploration is available to any country and the US cannot and must not be allowed to control space. Russia, China, Europe and even India would never stand for it.

P

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Something here that raises more than one eyebrow.... 😳

Remember back in May of 2017 when POTUS met with Mueller in the White House? 5/16/17 to be exact. And the very next day Mueller was appointed to the Special Counsel.

Brian Cates had been putting out some great stuff. The man may look like a bologna sandwich found in hurricane rubble, but his tweets and articles for the Epoch Times have put together connections that no other journalists have managed to crack.

This article from today highlights something that I certainly didn't realize:

If you recall, Trump invited former FBI Director Robert Mueller to the White House on May 16, 2017, supposedly to discuss the then-vacant top job at the FBI. James Comey had been fired by Trump just a week earlier, on May 9.
It just so happens that it’s a matter of public record that Rosenstein was also in the Oval Office for this crucial meeting.

So RR also attended the meeting between Trump and Mueller?? Hmm.

Another interesting fact about that May 16 Oval Office interview is that Bloomberg News reported back on Aug. 3, 2018, that then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions was also there:

Wait, Sessions was there too?! What in the hell?

The entire world is about to see this is true because Trump has already won. For the past two years, Rosenstein, far from being the snake in the garden, has actually been helping Trump prepare the battlefield for what’s going to unfold over the next few months. Two years of careful, stealth planning will begin to pay off.

Sure seems that way. The icing on the cake is that this meeting with Mueller was considered by many to be a job interview for the then-vacant FBI director position since Comey had gotten the ax the week earlier.

Mueller was actually ineligible for that position however.

Trump, Mueller, Rosenstein, and Sessions all in a room together on the eve of Mueller being tasked to investigate Trump.

GAME OVER.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Very Important! Their is no chance in hell that meeting happened as some would believe. Trump did not meet with an ineligible "candidate" to fill a role they already had lined up, which by law they couldn't hold twice. Trump was aware of this..as was Mueller. This is severely over looked IMO..What did they talk about?

Trump met with the SC the night before to discuss his services in a roll he could not legally be a part of.

Hey Left...Do you feel played yet?? You should..
edit on 14-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I agree with your premise but..who really believes that? First come first serve..The US has a small system in place that has been around since 82..It's been upgraded 10 fold and wont ask questions..Why do people continually poke the bear? Let's live in peace!!1 wawa

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join