It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
POTUS retweets.

Tariffs are Satanic. 🔥

twitter.com...

BOOM!
twitter.com...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

DJT Retweeted @LMC

Why is this Anonotable?

Lisa's Banner is Q...

DJT ReTweet could have come from any one of a number of places. It came from Lisa who's pinned tweet says: "Q has posted this video many times & the public is finally catching up w/what we've long known."

The Plan is fun...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
In this post we will breakdown how the recent raid of 1000+ Firearms in California might not only be related to the Getty’s, but the forced sale of the China-owned Port of Long Beach, NXIVM, Fast & Furious, Mexican Cartels, Chinese Freemasons, ANTIFA, Deep State operations, and Human Trafficking.

A good post that logs a few more connections.

Most interesting is the reminder to put all things in context, as in the various "reported" events (non-behind the scenes Warrior events) are connected: NXIVM, ChiFI, Newsome, Getty, Port, Border Security etc. Small pieces bringing together the bigger puzzle.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Qanuck
‏ @TrueQanuck11

There’s something odd about this story. They’ve quarantined these people, but let 318 leave. 🤔

17 crew members and 11 passengers on board a ship owned by the Church of Scientology that is under quarantine following a confirmed case of measles.
twitter.com...

See 'BrunoBarking' up a storm of connections.

The Scientology Money Project
Scientology’s Measles-Infected Freewinds Takes Refuge on Curacao, an Island Engaged in Sex Trafficking & Forced Human Labor

The home port of Scientology’s Freewinds cruise ship is Curacao. The island is a sex tourism destination and is home to the Caribbean’s largest brothel Campo Alegre. Sex trafficking and forced human labor occur in Curacao and are well documented. Why did Scientology chose such an island as its home port? The answers are in our article.

Many Sea Org members are brought in from Russia, Eastern Europe, and Mexico and promised a better life in America.

See the UNHCR sex trafficking in Curacao report at end of article.

See what pops up when you Goog the bold place above and forewarning on image search.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Don't over look this gem;
Many may not be aware of this source, but it's the only one I can find that isn't behind a pay wall. Other sources are sfchronicle.com (paywalled) Washington Post (which I can't even read without singing up for)
Source: lawenforcementtoday.com

A public defender who was often described as an enemy of law enforcement died. The report was leaked. Police came under attack. And now a journalist’s home has been raided while the cleanup continues.
On Friday, San Francisco police raided the home of a freelance journalist. This, after he provided three Bay Area television stations with a copy of a police report into the death of Public Defender Jeff Adachi, according to both the journalist and police officials.
Bryan Carmody is a freelance videographer, also known as a stringer. He told The Chronicle that San Francisco police executed a search warrant at his Outer Richmond District home and Western Addition office. He says they took his computers, cell phones and other electronic devices.

Some city officials claim the release of the report was politically motivated, as Adachi was a major figure in criminal justice reform and also described as “a police watchdog and fierce foe of law enforcement”.

I forget sometimes who used to politically work in this area and is now running for President, and who represents this area in Congress (both the house and senate)? I wonder what they have to say about this?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Rel, PM.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

They should have told everyone on that ship that they were stuck there until everyone got a GD shot.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Why the hell are we quarantining over measles?

When I was a kid we were sent to chickenpox, mumps parties to get the immunity. Now a week long, not fatal rash, is cause for the entire world to shut down?

How far have we fallen that we cannot even take care of an illness without gov/pharma demanding.

My friend was mentioning how is Grandfather was a farmer and the local health fixit guy in an area of Mexico. My friend was stung by a Scorpion pretty bad while out with is grandfather. Home they rode, and his grandfather mixed up a tea of some sort - a few hours later he was back in the yard.

Now a zit is cause for a stay in a hospital and CPS examining the home life.

...I posted Bill Hicks the other day (so astute) and I wonder the material he'd produce in these times, or if 31 years of comedy would have come to an end because it is just not funny anymore.

edit on 12-5-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Sometimes we learned to laugh when we really should have been learning
Germs... Brought back a memory

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

He's not wrong...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MetalThunder

He's not wrong...

Carlin was right about a lot more than things people care to admit honestly. He was a realist that just happened to be funny.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Cheers CT, read!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have to correct my statement from before.

As of OCT 2017 Rita Oro sympathizes with Weinstein victims, but I don't actually know of specific allegations from her.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4998904/Rita-Ora-thanks-brave-alleged-Harvey-Weinstein-victims.html

The singer, 26, said on Jonathan Ross's chat show - which will air on Saturday evening - that Weinstein has never acted inappropriately towards her in the years they have worked and partied together.

Subject to further developments.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I hear ya! Ridiculous! Yea, can't imagine what Bill Hicks would be saying about these times now.
When George passed so did common sense. Look at us now.

Back in Nevada those that knew me called me 'Scorpion King' as I never learned not to walk around barefoot. Yea, stung many times but my immune system grew stronger.

Better don your white gloves & mask the grim reaper is coming...

RED ALERT ‘Unprecedented’ 100,000 people hit by EU measles outbreak – as deadly disease spreads at terrifying rate

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
In this post we will breakdown how the recent raid of 1000+ Firearms in California might not only be related to the Getty’s, but the forced sale of the China-owned Port of Long Beach, NXIVM, Fast & Furious, Mexican Cartels, Chinese Freemasons, ANTIFA, Deep State operations, and Human Trafficking.

A good post that logs a few more connections.

Most interesting is the reminder to put all things in context, as in the various "reported" events (non-behind the scenes Warrior events) are connected: NXIVM, ChiFI, Newsome, Getty, Port, Border Security etc. Small pieces bringing together the bigger puzzle.

Thanks for the article Cranky. DiFi has been on my mind for days. This pulls many of my thoughts together and adds some.

I also wonder if the mil training raid in LA with hazmat suits is connected.

At least, I believe it answers my curiosity about DiFi's question to the 9th circuit court nominee re: should/or the legality of american terrorist being held at gitmo.

It just seemed so out of the blue. Not so much anymore. Maybe she is asking for a friend.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Maybe that's why the DNC likes holding those "vacations" in the area. It's always nice to get a chance to climatize to a new neighborhood, before having to move.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Nice insight there. Wow.

Yeah the measles hype in the media seems very 'fishy' to me … especially since illegals coming from the southern border into the US are not screened well, and have been reported to have been exposed to measles in some cases, but have been 'let go' into the general US population.

Why is the hype about measles and vaccines being ramped up so much for everyone else, while the illegal situation is largely ignored?

Why are vaccinations being forced on US citizens by threat of fines / coercion / losing children, while it seems to me (and some others too) that measles is being allowed to spread through negligence in other areas, especially concerning non-US citizens?

I don't know the answers …. but it seems non-random. Who benefits?

edit on 12-5-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: streamlined it for easier reading ... the first time was just a blurb

edit on 12-5-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: changed a word

edit on 12-5-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: changed a final word. there - done

edit on 12-5-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: perfectionist. sorry for that!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
2001-mad cow-
2005 - bird flu
2009 - swine flu
2011-lymes
2014- Ebola
2016- Zika
2018- the grim reaper himself walks into plum island

“What’s left to try?”

Some scared 😱 lackey grabs the first vial he can reach.

and that’s how we ended up with measles

But really has nobody else noticed the trend

Measles will disappear. Case in point this family made a huge fb announcement and fought the good fight against anti Vaxers etc on social media and then had to turn around and confirm.....

child did not actually have measles

edit on 12-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join