It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

They just projecting some nocebo inducing stimuli to help your self fulfilling prophecy.

Pick your nose and eat it, it strengthens your immune system.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Q3332

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c616d2 No.6482574 📁
May 12 2019 20:10:40 (EST)
BOOM WEEK AHEAD.
Treason doesn't pay well in the end.
Q

Q3333

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c616d2 No.6482617 📁
May 12 2019 20:13:07 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Eyes on.
Q

Here ya go Rel... 3333!

edit on 12-5-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: 1, 3, 11, 33, 101, 303, 1111

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Guessing this may be a HVT now controlled and forced at port? The thing with ships is a few miles off shore and you are in international waters rules/rights are out the window. So much weirdness around Scientology cult. I found this old Wordpress blog site with some interesting connections.
androvillans.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Well, picking my nose and eating it won't actually help my own immune system, since my nose 'goo' is ejecta from my own immune system.

I would need to pick someone else's nose and eat it, for it to have much effect on me … and that is gross either way.

Just saying

edit on 12-5-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: gross....

edit on 12-5-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Q3334

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: dfeded No.6482810 📁
May 12 2019 20:26:01 (EST)
Attempts by Dems, FAKE NEWS, and those 'guilty of TREASON' to shape the public narrative [prior to] by providing FALSEHOODS will FAIL.
TRUTH TO LIGHT.
NO SLEEP IN DC.
Q

Q3335
[snipped]

edit on Sun May 12 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Yup, certainly feels that way. One big Rat Line controlled or all the DOGS rounded up.
Drugs, Oil, Guns, Sex.

Weirdness is an understatement for that cult, from its early history to present.

Thanks for that link. Here's one in return...
twitter.com...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well, Q is painting this week as big. Let’s see if it pans out. Need some serious pain to be dealt.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
New Q drops.
I hope there isn’t a one year delta figured into these.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Well?

Passengers have been taken off a plane and put under medical supervision over fears they had contact with a couple who died from the bubonic plague.
Emergency staff in protective clothing boarded the plane, which had arrived in the Mongolian capital Ulaanbaatar from the cities of Bayan, Uglii and Kohvd, The Siberian Times reported.
They were deployed amid concerns that passengers had been in contact, either directly or indirectly, with a husband and his pregnant wife, aged 38 and 37 and from Uglii, who had died from the disease on April 27.
Eleven passengers from the west of Mongolia were held at the airport and sent immediately for hospital checks, while more than 150 others were examined at the airport.

So don't worry, have always have the plague to fall back on.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Well, Q is painting this week as big. Let’s see if it pans out. Need some serious pain to be dealt.

I second that. It's been a few weeks since Q has predicted a "big week" ahead. The timing certainly feels right, with Democrats launching multiple subpoenas over the next few days, and Mueller now not showing up for his Wednesday 5/15 testimony.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to:: SouthernGift
a reply to: Guyfriday

Mongolia of all places!? As long as humans exist there will always be some historical virus to kick our butts around.
It's the one's that don't yet have a name that scare me. "The Andromeda Strain" freaked me out as a kid for years.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3332

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c616d2 No.6482574 📁
May 12 2019 20:10:40 (EST)
BOOM WEEK AHEAD.
Treason doesn't pay well in the end.
Q

Q3333

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c616d2 No.6482617 📁
May 12 2019 20:13:07 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Eyes on.
Q

Here ya go Rel... 3333!

Re: Q Post #3333 - This article from Wednesday May 8, 2019:

Another congressional witness interview transcript may be made public in the coming days.

Rep. Doug Collins, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, said on Wednesday he is preparing to release a transcript next week.

"Get ready for that. I would tell everybody to stay close to Twitter, stay close for the next few weeks. We're releasing the rest of those," Collins, R-Ga., said on Fox News.

Asked by host Sean Hannity if it would be this week, Collins said the wait would be a little longer as Democrats feud with Attorney General William Barr over access to special counsel Robert Mueller's full report.

"Probably not this week, but we're getting ready for next week," he said. "We want to let the Democrats -- their hypocrisy shine this week. And we're going to get back and watch what Bill Barr is doing, and we're going to get back exposing this to the American people."

Over the past few months Collins has released several interview transcripts from the Judiciary Committee’s investigation into the apparent wrongdoing at the FBI and Justice Department. Among them are the interviews of former FBI agent Peter Strzok, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, his wife Nellie Ohr, former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos, former top FBI official Bill Priestap, and former FBI General Counsel James Baker.

It is unclear which transcript will be released next. Hannity said he is aware of 53 more interviews conducted behind closed doors, the same number of interview transcripts the House Intelligence Committee voted last fall to release from its Russia investigation.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 5/12/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

LOL. 2nd term. 😂

Probably more behind the scenes action but you never know.
That LA Gun bust is shaping up bigger and bigger.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

a reply to:: SouthernGift
a reply to: Guyfriday

Mongolia of all places!? As long as humans exist there will always be some historical virus to kick our butts around.
It's the one's that don't yet have a name that scare me. "The Andromeda Strain" freaked me out as a kid for years.

A GATTACA styled world is my fear, and you don't need a virus to do that either. Eugenics is only a few votes away.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Q3334

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: dfeded No.6482810 📁
May 12 2019 20:26:01 (EST)
Attempts by Dems, FAKE NEWS, and those 'guilty of TREASON' to shape the public narrative [prior to] by providing FALSEHOODS will FAIL.
TRUTH TO LIGHT.
NO SLEEP IN DC.
Q

Q3335

This image is interesting.

Just tossing it out. Comey is a key player, he bridges both DJT and Obama and HRC and probably more. I find it unlikely he'd spend the rest of his life in jail protecting HRC so she can sell 2.00 dollar tickets to empty auditoriums.

Maybe he's going to blow them all up like Flynn? Charging him means he can drop the NDA's and FBI loyalty program card in the trash.

He's a curious figure. From his Townhall on C_A network...

COMEY: I don't remember talking about that particular step with my team. I knew they were trying to see if they could check it out. That's a totally normal step, see if you can get somebody close to the person and see if they'll confirm what we heard from the Australians.

He just outed the Australians which kinda went unnoticed. Andy Vandy didn't follow up on it. Seems odd.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Gotta love Lil Adam Schiff today, he is aghast at Republicans looking into Democrats and their misdeeds. The Irony is strong with him.

Just wait Adam, I think the next month will turn you into even more of a Babbling Idiot. If that is even possible....

Fingers Crossed, Silly.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Comey is a serial liar, just like Michael Cohen and Michael Avenatti. His statements about President Trump and their interaction when appearing on CNN last week, differed from what he "memorialized" in his memos after meeting with President Trump in the Oval Office.

Source: www.breitbart.com...#

As Joe DiGenova said 2 weeks ago, a bombshell "Comey Report" is to be published around the middle of this month, and there will be criminal referrals associated with it.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's been pumping out transcripts for awhile now which is fine to help feed the public with fine crumbs. I'd like to see the Appendix D of Mueller report go unredacted and maybe those 16 or so redactions is what will populate the 20 [Placeholders]. Then we know PAIN is about to hit right soon.

But, since gov't lawyers move at the speed of stuck in wet concrete I'm sure it will be baby steps until the thunderStrzok hits.
Then they'll feel Q2830.

edit on 12-5-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Yep..it will take more than transcripts, reports, and revelations to get the Democrat apparatus moved away from their continuing "GET TRUMP!" focus. Only Barr or Wray or Huber can issue INDICTMENTS, as far as I know.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Someone is going to parlay immunity for the “full story”. If Barr DOJ starts trading immunity for weak @55 evidence I’m going to be disappointed.

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join