It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

C O M E Y... "I don't know; I don't remember; I don't recall"

Yep, he has a curious history of prosecution as well.
Comey investigations of Clinton/Rich - From 1983 when he was working for Rudy Giuliani on the Rich case 87-93, 1985-93 helped prosecute Gambino crime family, had a gap from 1993-96, 1996 Whitewater case and the 1996 Khobat Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, 2001 Rich was pardoned by Clinton, 2003 took over investigation of the illegal Clinton pardon of Marc Rich.
Basically, a career of wrist-slaps for Quid-pro-Quo.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

'BrunoBarking' makes alot of wild theories and interesting connections.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There is a very real reason why this is being controlled the way it is. The measles "vaccine" is not a permanent fix. If it spreads more, the efficacy of the vaccination will be brought into doubt rather publicly.

academic.oup.com...

Additional analyses by year since vaccination showed a decline in vaccine effectiveness, from 97% within 1 year of vaccination to 85% in the second year after vaccination. However, from 2 to 8 years after vaccination, there was no further loss in vaccine effectiveness. Finally, in a large household contact study conducted among children 1–14 years of age who were exposed to an unvaccinated person with varicella in their household, secondary attack rates were 71.5% and 15.1% among unvaccinated and vaccinated children, respectively. Thus, after household exposure, varicella vaccine was 79% effective (95% CI, 70%–85%) in preventing all clinically diagnosed varicella, 92% effective in preventing moderate varicella (defined as 50–500 lesions), and 100% effective in preventing varicella with complications that required a physician visit and varicella with >500 lesions

But who knows right? Putting off getting measles until later in life when it is more dangerous is better for the population?

Seems to me like the companies that put out these vaccinations will get a rather unpleasant reputation hit, and funding streams for those that prop up some of them will be destroyed.

The worst part is that some vaccines actually DO work, but if this gravy train is exposed people will doubt the ones that are actually good. All because some government officials found they could get kickbacks by forcing more inoculations. However they will be able to play the "none the wiser" card about it, unless it is dug into and exposed.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Q#3334

Attempts by Dems, FAKE NEWS, and
those 'guilty of TREASON' to shape
the public narrative [prior to] by
providing FALSEHOODS will FAIL.

This is pretty revealing. Is Q saying, out loud, that Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, Harris, Comey etc. who are speaking as if they are the only people alive (press treating them as if there are not 7 billion of us) are the TREASON folks?

As in pointing directly at those on teeeveee are indeed them?

It seems to me that Wear A Wire cannot happen unless members of the house/senate were on board prior to the effort.

If no one was going to push the impeachment issue then the effort would have outed the FBI cabal and left them hanging out to dry.

This also may comport with my notion that folks trotted out on teeeveee to push a narrative are guilty and following orders - maybe to save family or in atonement.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Glad I checked in... will take a look and see what I can come up with... meanwhile... y'all remember the "4, 10, 20" in #35 and #40?

Well:
#3328 to #3330 were on Apr 27th - followed by 4 days of darkness,
#3331 was then on May 2nd - followed by 10 days of darkness, now we have
#3332 to #3334 etc.... followed by 20 days of darkness potentially? Taking us to Sunday, Jun 2nd? Isn't that when POTUS comes to UK for state visit?

edit on 12-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yep, he has a curious history of prosecution as well. Comey investigations of Clinton/Rich - From 1983 when he was working for Rudy Giuliani on the Rich case 87-93, 1985-93 helped prosecute Gambino crime family,

During the time period where we speculate that DJT was working with FBI in NJ and NY? That is rather curious.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

EMN... I hadn't noticed the timestamp in #3332 when I made my post re 4, 10, 20... but look... the timestamp is 4, 10, 20 in reverse!!!

May 12 2019 20:10:40 (EST)

This is another proof that Q is in control of post time to the SECOND.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Q#3335 is up - Comey+MOAB= "Sh*t."
[Snipped]

THIS IS A ZERO MINUTE MARKER POST - ACTION IN PROGRESS!! = PostDelta of 00:00:59

edit on Sun May 12 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do not evade the auto censors!!!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

EMN... I hadn't noticed the timestamp in #3332 when I made my post re 4, 10, 20... but look... the timestamp is 4, 10, 20 in reverse!!!

May 12 2019 20:10:40 (EST)

This is another proof that Q is in control of post time to the SECOND.

Rel, That is wild.

I've said before I sure wish I had better skill at such Qomms. Q puts so many layers in each, especially when tied to DJT tweets - my head spins. Maybe real soon I'll see a full 5:5 on them.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Some great connections! Q3335 on previous page. 😂

Blink and this thread is pages in the past. 😲

ETA: The closest timestamp to 20:10:40 is Q3103 and Q388.
edit on 12-5-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: ManyMasks

Well, picking my nose and eating it won't actually help my own immune system, since my nose 'goo' is ejecta from my own immune system.

I would need to pick someone else's nose and eat it, for it to have much effect on me … and that is gross either way.

Just saying

NO, Just NO!

Look, you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you CAN"T pick your friends nose.

What did all that have to do with Q?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, it's also important to note from the 4,10,20 that it ties to post #35:

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

I assume it's no coincidence that #35 is exactly 3300 before #3335, which is the action in progress now on COMEY?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

"Spill over..."

Q2681
[spill +30]

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Good catch EMN... I'd forgotten about that a few weeks back.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:53 PM
    link   

Package release @Angels 40. Impact imminent.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:58 PM
    link   
    I wondered if Comey, Brennan, et.al have had to watch Fox news, to know what was coming down the pipe next.

Unless someone on the inside of CNN or MSNBC knows, they would not have much choice.

For those interested in the legit process of what an investigation such as this needs to encompass. I found it very informative but this sounds like there is real trouble ahead for FBI/DOJ. This is from Anthony Schaffer (think this is the correct person.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:23 PM
    link   
    Re Q Posts #3332 to #3335 - Main decodes:

Post length = 55 = 5by5 = Eyes On
    12hr clock time is 07:10pm = 17 = Q
    Timestamp/Delta2Acronym gives: SJN, JAD, JGCQ, AGKH
    PostDelta from #3331 is 10 07:29:17
    CAPS Only simple gematria points to post #128

#3333 - ALL the 3s
    Post length = 45 = POTUS
    Timestamp/Delta2Acronym gives: SMG, JDG, BA, BI
    CAPS Only = RDCE
    Guccifer method using "Q" gives cs (Christopher Steele? or Chuck Schumer)
    CAPS Only simple gematria points to post #30 re device placed in whitehouse

Timestamp/Delta2Acronym gives: S A, JHA, LB, CI
    Guccifer method using "q" gives foG (FOG of war?)
    CAPS Only simple gematria points to post #607 - (focus on UK scare a lot of ppl - V V V important)

0 min MARKER = ACTION IN PROGRESS
    Timestamp/Delta2Acronym gives: SA, JI, G, N

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:33 PM
    link   
    a reply to: liveandlearn

Wow. Great interview.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:42 PM
    link   
    Spreadsheet UPDATE

Q V15.57 20190512 to 3331 incl. DECODE tools

Today's posts in and all decoders updated.

Tweets not updated for a week or so.

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join