It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I think Medicare drug prices are pretty much all the evidence we need that the American consumer is being deep-raped by pharmaceutical companies.

My mother's prescriptions were almost all under $5 a pop. I took some of the same meds. I paid $15 or more per prescription for the same damn drug.

The American consumer is Brad Pitt bent over the desk in "Se7en".

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that Julian Assange is gone from the awareness?

Prior to the "arrest" or whatever that was, he was in the Anon world non stop, at least at some level.

Arrest. Court. Sentencing.

Poof. His incarceration in a British jail is not any less awful then his detainment in the embassy, and yet something feels off. It is just too quiet for such a polarizing and often herald man - wish my SKY friend was here to kick me around on this one.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Justoneman

Add 'lazy' to that list.

I read O was the only President to disrespect the Oval Office by appearing there casually dressed and in slippers. It doesn't seem like much to some people, but it made me angry.

He didn't respect anything about our country. He didn't deserve the office.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was wondering the other day where he is. Do we know for certain he's in jail, or are we believing what the TPTB tell us . . .

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
BOOM
Here it is FISA

youtu.be...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hows this for one interesting Historical Fact, says and shows plenty;

wikivisually.com...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yes, on the religion side.

The Priory of Sion

Blue Apples

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ben Swan

edit on 8-5-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Release of then Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec's notes is happening tomorrow.

Kavalec was the number 2 under Victoria Nuland, who we will doubtless be hearing more about.

This will expose how Comey &Yates lied in the original FISA application & continued to perpetrate the falsehood upon the court which amounts 2 major Felonies!

The FISA Court Justices have spoken w/IG Horowitz & their considerations will appear in the coming IG Report.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouMightFindYourself
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Also interesting that the last drop (Q3331), so far to date, could relate to 5 US CODE 3331 Oath of Office. Q has only been silent for nearly 6 days but still...

“I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Apologies if drop numbers before a silent period have already been explored/discussed. Catching up.

That decode method yes, many times but, that specific post No! Nice connection. We know many broke that solemn oath promise.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Like his father, another case of: she's too good for him.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Interdasting steaming!

When you consider that Aramaic used consonants, MAGA could equally have been MAGI?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Anyone else notice that Julian Assange is gone from the awareness?

Prior to the "arrest" or whatever that was, he was in the Anon world non stop, at least at some level.

Arrest. Court. Sentencing.

Poof. His incarceration in a British jail is not any less awful then his detainment in the embassy, and yet something feels off. It is just too quiet for such a polarizing and often herald man - wish my SKY friend was here to kick me around on this one.

He just had another visit from Pam Anderson didn't he?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Gotta be embarassing times when your enemy uses your own 'weapons' against you. Good summary video.
For much more details if you have the time see this thread.

From Epoch Times...

Joshua Philipp
‏ @JoshJPhilipp

Thread:

The new Pentagon report on China talks about the CCP's programs for disinformation, deception, and subversion.

I put together a small summary of the section.

Story here:
Twitter

or thread Unroll

China Has Military Programs to Warp Foreign Perceptions, Says Pentagon Report

Note it's a semi-long thread with their individual articles linked within.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
BOOM

is this [MM] -- Michael Morell?

from here

Please take your place and sit down
The Show is starting

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
The bit that made me think is how History has a habit of repeating itself. Once again the NWO last King sort of rumble is on float and again the same region is in the Media. One recent speach I listened to I heard President Trump - who I fully support - state how the next importinat line Could be K A G , Keep America Great..........Sure enough there was / is a Game on sale called Kings Against Gods. Bibliocal reference that says 'No Man shall be able to Buy or Sell unless he bears the Mark of Satan - 666 - and Banks are busting to end the flow of Cash and introduce the small device that enables Buying or selling. ..... Load of crap I suppose, but we are sure Heading down a new born path.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The current crop of Democrats don't have the focus or wherewithal to drag the Barr subpoena, Executive Privilege, or anything else to the Supreme Court. Like Q predicted, their panic is causing them to destroy themselves.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

enemy attacks can take many forms...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe "TRUST WRAY" was one of the Dis-Info statements that Q said was necessary.

FBI Director Wray lost all credibility in June of 2018 when he participated in a structured press conference intended to diminish the IG report on the institutional issues with the FBI.

It was then obvious Wray was committed to the institutional cover-up of gross misconduct by former and current DOJ and FBI officials.

At the conclusion of that June 14, 2018, press conference an earlier unscheduled meeting on January 3rd, 2018, between Christopher Wray, Rod Rosenstein and House Speaker Paul Ryan then began to make a lot more sense.

During that January 2018 meeting FBI Director Christopher Wray, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and House Speaker Paul Ryan formed an alliance against HPSCI Chairman Devin Nunes.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-163557

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust
Maybe Don Jr. is one of a few sources that provide proof Mueller lied in his report... so he's helping them wrap Mueller up?

The Senator said they needed Don Jr. to tie up some "loose ends" for them as they near the end of their investigation. Since the Senate Intel Committee issued a report many months ago, clearing President Trump of "collusion", you may very well be right on target! The Senate Intel Committee could very well be conducting their own "boomerang" investigation against deep-state corruption/crimes.

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join