It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
As AG Barr requested yesterday, The President just invoked Executive Privilege over the entire Mueller report and underlying materials, as Nadler's committee voted to hold Barr in Contempt of Congress for not turning over 100% of Mueller Investigation documents.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Jerry Nadler really thought William Barr was dumb enough to break Federal law, by handing over Grand Jury documents contained in the package. Then he'd hit Barr with Federal Charges for breaking the law! Democrat traps are EASY to see.

CWM, this needs to be understood in context. As I see it...

DJT prepared for this, this is planned. He turned over the docs - millions, to the SC under the Executive Privilege from One Executive Branch to another Executive Branch. From himself to himself if you will.

That "evidence" is/was contained within his branch of the government and therefor NEVER out of his control. This is what common folks call a loophole, and what non-common folks call following the law exactly as it is written.

DJ Trump card played. Should they bother to drag this to to the Supreme Court the case is closed - as the evidence never left Executive Branch/Privilege at all and therefore is not subject to review by anyone. He can now launch it into space if he wants.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Honest Australian Government Ad.
Here is a fantastic summary of the East Timor story.
Aussies can confirm. More references & doc on the YT link.
Most Americans (minus those reading this thread) are relatively clueless on the Gov't corruption of our allied developed nations. The FVEY countries are a giant spider web of both deceptive & in-your-face corruption that has no limits or morals.
(Caution: strong language).

edit on 8-5-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Another WIN. 9th Circuit says migrants can (once again) wait in Mexico for their U.S. court date.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Maybe the 9th circuit decided that this was better than having them wait in California.

Betcha ICE moved a few illegal immigrant families in next door to some of the judges.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Honest Australian Government Ad.

(Caution: strong language).

Uh, Alexander Downer again? He has to be a founding member of the Clinton Foundation...

That is good, strikes as a meme in vid form.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

LOL..could be!

BTW..Christopher Wray's FBI is still playing Hardball with releasing James comey's memos, even though their prior excuse for withholding them, the Mueller investigation, is finished.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There should be provisions for removing members of Congress from office when they're clearly insane.

Housecleaning should begin with Pelosi. She is certifiably nuts.

Congress as a whole is a wasteful institution right now. While they're in this childish pissing match, the business of government is not getting done.

To me that is criminal.

They didn't get their way, so now they're going to project and whine and obstruct, emphasis on the last.

How these people get elected and reelected is a complete f'ing mystery to me. Their base as a whole are out of their GD minds.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wray is looking less like a white hat all the time.
Trust Wray?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Can a Member of Congress not be impeached? Is there no official way for removing a Member of Congress who is not fulfilling their duties and who is a detriment to the country as a whole?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I looked into this .... Even though you can recall an elected representative it is still virtually impossible ..... This is where the REPUBLIC needs some fixing

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thats crazy. No wonder these people act the way they do. The only way they can lose is to be voted out.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Yup .... They can take out a duly elected President but you can't get them out - no matter what they do unless the House votes them ou .... We the people don't figure into that equation ..... some accountability to the people huh.......

imagine that !

edit on 582019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
CIA’s Latest Layer: An Onion Site

Ah, C1A just wanna be friends.
Yea, I'll make sure to visit right soon. We see You.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

To add to PJs question and as an ignorant Limey, are congress held to the same laws as those who are questioned before them?

If so, does it mean a member of congress can also be jailed for perjury?

If this is the case then it could remove a lot of the projection and mistruths if it was just acted upon!

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

And, I think Rosenstein and Bob Mueller can be indicted for lying to their boss... and White House attorneys.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

To add to PJs question and as an ignorant Limey, are congress held to the same laws as those who are questioned before them?

If so, does it mean a member of congress can also be jailed for perjury?

If this is the case then it could remove a lot of the projection and mistruths if it was just acted upon!

All of that is a difficult area. The Representative Republic (not democracy) system was predicted on the idea that folks would be protected from "arrest" or worse just because of some made up nonsense.

Folks needed to be prevented from being arrested on the way to a vote, or a president being arrested because he didn't sign "X" law or bill. So they are insulated and of course they have taken advantage of that fact - DOJ always protected them too.

Later the Washington DC separate country thing kicked in. - we'll leave that for now, but in essence they exist in an entirely different jurisdiction where they make their own rules complicating matters more.

The house has toothless reprimands and not much else to police their own. This is really why all of this needs to be perfect.

If they can be attached to Treason, then they will go away. I figure if Kamala got a text that said "back us we're going to wire DJT and go for the 25th..." and she failed to notify DOJ/DJT = Treason.

FISA will reveal this, and her line of questioning leads me to believe that this "wear a wire" scenario was far bigger then folks think - as it would have required a "majority" of reps on board to make the move at all.

Consider the epic fail if McCabe's succeeds on the wire but no one backs the play...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yeah. My sense is that some folks who are far ahead of the unrolling timeline, for this op, are being asked to stop. Maintaining the narrative is important to bring the structure.
down.

I have noticed that Prez the Donald, has not yet broken the 4th wall. This disables the deep state tools, that count on refuting what is actually habbening. By staying inside their boundaries and making them refute their own narrative, they are held up to ridicule because they have to respond within their own lies.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Can a Member of Congress not be impeached? Is there no official way for removing a Member of Congress who is not fulfilling their duties and who is a detriment to the country as a whole?

I believe if a member of Congress fails to uphold their oath to defend the Constitution, they can be forced to step down and/or prosecuted

foavc.org...
edit on 8-5-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Has anyone notice a lot of Dems are really emphasizing the five foreign govrments who were providing intel about Trump to obama?

Is it to throw them under the bus or make sure they’re culpable?

It is a noteable change.
edit on 8-5-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Talk about passive-aggressive insulting! John Brennan is insulting us Trump supporters again.

twitter.com...

It's amazing to me how dumb this man is. I hope he listened to Newt Gingrich's response regarding the 30-yr. old tax "reveal" that President Trump posted this morning.twitter.com... It probably went over Brennan's pointy hate-filled head though.
edit on 8-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have a new hero

'Jim Jordan Destroys Democrats at Barr Contempt Hearing. Leaves Nadler stuttering and speechless'

m.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join