It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
John Kerry And the Logan Act

President Trump said Thursday that former Secretary of State John Kerry should prosecuted under the Logan Act for speaking with Iranian officials and criticizing Trump's policies in Iran.

"What I’d like to see with Iran, I’d like to see them call me," Trump said. "John Kerry speaks to them a lot, and John Kerry tells them not to call. That’s a violation of the Logan Act, and frankly he should be prosecuted on that."

About time the horses are brought back into the corral ..... Why the long face John ?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Senator Burr is being blasted today by fellow Republicans for subpoenaing Donald Trump Junior the day after Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said the Russia case is closed.

www.breitbart.com... ubpoena/

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Constitutional Crisis.

10 People standing outside a home. One person says "hey the house is on fire!" The remaining 9 people say nothing because the house is clearly not on fire. They don't argue, they don't defend, they simply stand.

The handful of House Demoncrats say we are in a Constitutional Crises - a term with zero meaning at all and stated by people who haven't read the document.

Yet, 500(?) other congress people say nothing because there is no such thing, and even if there was they see nothing of the sort.

The Mockingbird gives this horrific distortion of reality where the vocal minority - often made up people, are the Majority. The constant state of "the house is on fire" is a tactic, a tactic that will soon run its course.

While the NPC class don't really get what is going on those for whom this part of the effort is aimed at do, or are beginning too. The oppressed FBI, DOJ, good hearted Gov workers are seeing what is happening.

Trust The Plan

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Alexander Downer Opening His Mouth

His "ah shucks, this is Gpaps fault..." is pathetic.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Habbening - Doug Collins Set to Release Private Testimony of 53 People Next Week

Next may be big. Collins is planning a major dump of testimony.

Jeff Carlson @themarketswor
1) This relates to the 55 transcripts from the House Intelligence Committee's Russia Investigation.

These 55 transcripts are separate from those that have been released thus far.

They were sent to DNI Dan Coats for a declassification review in Oct '18.

twitter.com...

pic.twitter.com/Xr1etF5onn

A flood is coming.
It wont look like political targeting.
Because the EVIDENCE will OVERWHELM every attempt at narrative control.
Narrative control cannot hold back a FLOOD.
That is when they will try and run.
The flood is coming.
The release of 50 plus transcripts is just the start.
This will be huge.

edit on 9-5-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Well overall there are very very few leaks of classified information from the federal government. There are probably thousands (millions??) of classified projects out there, and we never heard about 99.999% of them.

[snipped]

Adam Schiff Is a Moderate War Hawk, Not the Liberal Hero Democrats Need
His record shows ulterior motives for pursuing an investigation into Russia
By Michael Sainato • 03/24/17

Schiff has strong ties to weapons manufacturing companies. In 2013, the Raytheon PAC, which is run by the weapons manufacturing company that makes the Patriot missile and other weapons, hosted a fundraiser with Schiff at which Beyonce performed. The suggested contribution for a ticket was $2,500. Schiff’s voting record is in line with the military industrial complex; he voted against banning armed forces in Libya without congressional approval, voted against removing U.S. troops from Afghanistan, voted in favor of the Iraq War, voted in favor of arming moderate Syrian opposition rebels, and pushed for the U.S. to arm Ukrainian rebels in defiance of Obama’s apprehension to do so. His record more in line with Republican war hawks than the Democratic Party.

In 2013, Soviet-born Igor Pasternak hosted a fundraiser for Schiff at his home. Pasternak, who owns and runs an airship company that has won several contracts with the Pentagon, has a long-time rivalry with Russian President Vladimir Putin. In 2015, Pasternak sponsored the unveiling of an art exhibit at Capitol Hill dubbed “Putin’s Face of War.”

Speaking of “leakers” just connecting some dots that could have been mentioned. Sure seems schiff is a protege of mcstain and a no good sell out war monger. Is it safe to say some or all $7.8M has ties to Igor? Igor reminds me of an Ukrainian Mad magazine character of some sort.
edit on Thu May 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
JW announced that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President.

>www.judicialwatch.org... er&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press_release

Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom BOOM BOOM
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Well, well. Yet more Russian-Ukrainian ties that lead directly to Democrats.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hey Rel, know you're busy Qracking the Da Vinci code but did you happen to notice a new thread over on QResearch titled "Bridges & Maps"?
Some interesting mapping & bridging connections on a variety of topics.
Many in this thread I think will find of interest. Lots of occult & esoteric imagery.

https:// 8ch.net/qresearch/res/6109680.html

Bread 2: https:// 8ch.net/qresearch/res/6439957.html

Look familar?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
twitter.com...

www.justice.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.tallahassee.com...

Is Gillum the next target? Does Maddox roll on him?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I see Dan coats himself is on that list, and he is in charge of declassifying the testimonies.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
John Solomon has got something Big and Breaking coming out in about an hour...on Hannity radio show.
edit on 9-5-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If that's the case we're screwed. Some will be sacrificed but the root will survive. Needs something stronger than napalm.

That DNI position is a joke in of itself.
It should of never been created. No human should be allowed to have such access & authority. We have Bush & friends to thank once again. What in hell were they thinking back in 2005? It was corrupted from the start and we (World) were all doomed with the likes of Negroponte.

It's like the devil himself relinquishing his throne to you.
I wish DJT would abolish this position or at least it's tentacle spread of limitless authority.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks for the heads up.

And watch the water.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
John Solomon has got something Big and Breaking coming out in about an hour...on Hannity radio show.

I am getting to the point where I just need to be surprised when they have a big story. I don't need to be built up with suspense any more.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
8Chan been down since 12 pm said it was for maintenance ???

4 hrs plus now ???? bit longer then normal

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So what was the big new from Solomon? Its been 2 hours now.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I am getting to the point where I just need to be surprised when they have a big story. I don't need to be built up with suspense any more.

This has been an ongoing problem with many conservative outlets and pundits. Quite frankly, everytime I see this I lose respect for the journalist involved.

If you have big news, #ing drop it. Nobody will miss it if it's big enough.

Announcing that you have an announcement is almost always sure to disappoint. Hannity does it. Levin does it. Thomas Paine/True Pundit does it just about every week.

ENOUGH!
/end rant.
edit on Thu May 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It must be this (FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA) ...it's all I could find.

twitter.com...

edit on 9-5-2019 by csimon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Has anyone heard anything about the 'bombshell ' Comey report that was supposed to be released this week? He's going on CNN tonight, I thought for sure it would've dropped by today

t.co...

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join