It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: dashen

Hmmm. This must have about killed him then.

Then there's this:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You certainly remember the devil horns Macron tried to display..You know the ones Trump said F No to?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I don't actually. You can remind me if you wish.
But it doesn't look like Trump is trying to break contact. Does it?

Photoshop, probly. Right?

edit on 5/9/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

You think he went to therapy to overcome his aversion?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

ooooh.

I wonder who his therapist is.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I am actually just going to call it a night..Winning will resume tomorrow.

Best a Wishes!

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

They should subpoena them.
Uh. For collusion.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The last few pages have some good analysis. It's been a busy "news day", for lack of a better term.

Of all my varied interests that I participate in, usually I arrogantly state (quietly) that; I'm not here to learn, I'm here to teach.

Not the case on ATS, that's why I like it so much.

My contributions are neigh, but I do try. My take on de-MAGAizing the rally is to show a "cleaner" look to the normis-class for when the hammer does drop. That was a very observant thing Bill1960 pointed out....if that's even his real name.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow Thanks for those follow-links. Surely there is another side to the story. I will check those vids out tomorrow.

edit on 9-5-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
That’s because the Dems have ZERO desire to investigate Spygate at all. In their eyes it’s just some BS Trump made up to try and get out of trouble. They won’t even admit that spying actually happened.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:48 AM
    link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

You certainly remember the devil horns Macron tried to display..You know the ones Trump said F No to?

@1:13

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:14 AM
    link   
    Coincidences .....The US and North Korea weirdly fired off missiles at almost the exact same time

North Korea fired off two suspected short-range missiles Thursday, marking the second time in a week the country has done so after more than a year without a missile launch.
    The unidentified weapons were launched from Kusong at 4:29 pm and 4:39 pm (local time) and flew 420 km and 270 km respectively, according to South Korea's semi-official Yonhap News Agency reported.

Interestingly, at almost the exact same time as North Korea was launching its missiles Thursday, the US troops almost 6,000 miles away were doing the same thing, just with a much bigger missile.
    At 12:40 am (local time) Thursday, a US Air Force Global Strike Command team launched an unarmed Minuteman III ICBM from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. The unarmed ICBM flew over 4,000 miles.
    Air Force officials told Fox News that the timing of the American and North Korean launches was a coincidence.
    Thursday's Minuteman III ICBM test marks the second time in just over a week the US has tested one of its missiles, launching the weapon into the Pacific.

Now what are the odds of that ? nice photo ...sorta kinda reminds me of that .... ummm..... Whidbey Island thingy ...... just saying lol

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:18 AM
    link   
    a reply to: MetalThunder

Obviously another helicopter.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:39 AM
    link   

Yeah thats because they are both pics of missile launches.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:40 AM
    link   
    An FYI: Obstructing Justice witch-hunt was implemented BEFORE Mueller was appointed Special Counsel.

Prosecutor from Mueller's Team Says..

"Before the appointment of the Special Counsel on May 17th, the FBI had opened an investigation into obstruction of justice," Michael Dreeben, a counsel for the special counsel’s office, said.

"That investigation entailed matters that were covered in the Comey memoranda, which explored and recorded Mr. Comey’s recollections of meetings, including one-on-one meetings with the President of the United States.

In those meetings, events occurred that led the FBI to conclude that an investigation was appropriate under its authority to consider matters such as obstruction of justice."
    More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:46 AM
    link   
    Ex-intelligence analyst charged

A former government intelligence analyst has been charged with leaking classified documents about military campaigns against terrorist group al-Qaeda to a reporter.

Daniel Everette Hale, 31, of Nashville, Tennessee, was arrested Thursday morning and will make an initial appearance at the federal courthouse there, authorities said. An indictment in Alexandria, Virginia, charges him with counts including obtaining and disclosing national defense information and theft of government property.

According to the indictment, Hale worked as an intelligence analyst for the Air Force and later as a contractor assigned to the government's National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. The indictment says Hale began communications with a reporter in 2013 while at the Air Force and continued communications after going to NGA.

According to the indictment, Hale provided 11 Top Secret or Secret documents to the reporter and his online news outlet. Those documents were later published either in whole or in part.......
    According to the indictment, Hale and Scahill used an encrypted messaging service called Jabber to communicate throughout 2013 and 2014.

More and more Contractors being shown the LIGHT of day
    edit on 592019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:59 AM
    link   
    As I've followed these Q threads it has really amazed me how much leaking is going on by people who are supposed to keep their mouths shut.

It disgusts me that no one can resist the urge to blab. There are too many people of low character in government.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:00 AM
    link   

"Air Force officials say the timing was a coincidence."
    Nothing to see here. 😲

Glutton for punishment on the Whidbey Island 'Sea Dragon' thing. Thanks for the morning laugh. 👍

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:20 AM
    link   

originally posted by: dashen

Barron Q Trump is fully encrypted behind 7 vpns and a quantum firewall im sure

I'm pretty sure Barron Trump could school Schiff & Nadler on pretty much any subject you care to name.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:40 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Creep Thumper

Well overall there are very very few leaks of classified information from the federal government. There are probably thousands (millions??) of classified projects out there, and we never heard about 99.999% of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join