It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Trump is holding a rally tonight in Florida. He's going to have a lot to say!

Just a heads up

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Here's our 5-star golden TRUST team.

Q1122

Apr 10 2018 01:48:24 (EST)
>>979093
TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
Q

"TRUST KANSAS" = You decide. see below.

Q431

Dec 22 2017 02:36:43 (EST)
We are moving fast.
Remember, not all within the C-A, D-J, F-I are bad apples.
House cleaning (TOP).
Restructuring (1 to 2).
Operations 24/7.
Speed.
Q

Green and Blue apples?

Q129

Nov 9 2017 23:24:35 (EST)
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

If 'impossible' to clean than how do we get rid of all those bad apples?

**Operation Rescue (Kansas)

Operation Rescue (formerly Operation Rescue West or California Operation Rescue) is an American anti-abortion organization. The organization originated in California and is now based in Kansas.

Operation Rescue West was founded by Operation Rescue's tactical director, Jeff White, as a branch of Randall Terry's original Operation Rescue organization. Under Jeff White, Operation Rescue West maintained its focus on abortion. White stepped down in 1999 following an $880,000 judgment against his organization for harassment and intimidation of Planned Parenthood staff and handed the organization over to the leadership of Troy Newman. In 2002, Newman moved the headquarters to Wichita, Kansas, to focus its efforts on late-term abortion provider George Tiller, who was assassinated in 2009.

Some more...

Cheryl Deann Sullenger (born 1955) is an American Pro life activist. Sullenger is the senior vice president for Kansas-based Operation Rescue.

In 1987 she was convicted and imprisoned for two years for participating in a failed attempt to bomb an abortion clinic.

Recently, she has become publicly involved in the QAnon conspiracy theory.

😲😲😲

Here's one more...
The Secret Project "Kansas". 😲
Some are too young to remember as this occured on April 23 1985.
Amazing details in this vintage video from VHS. Gotta luv the good 'ole simple days!

[TRUST Coke] Lets Do It!

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'm pretty sure that the laws regarding removal of members of Congress were amended by Congress itself. Same thing with a bunch of other things specified by the Constitution. Over the years they have taken control and made sure they covered their arses with laws regarding same.

The Founding Fathers wrote a great Constitution, but I don't they anticipated the corrupt gymnastics that would arise to circumvent the perfect document.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime
YEP.. big rally. Lines are forming already.
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Where did you get that "Blue Apples" reference?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's being reported that the Senate Intel committee has subpoenaed Donald Trump Jr to testify.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Talk about passive-aggressive insulting! John Brennan is insulting us Trump supporters again.

twitter.com...

It's amazing to me how dumb this man is. I hope he listened to Newt Gingrich's response regarding the 30-yr. old tax "reveal" that President Trump posted this morning.twitter.com... It probably went over Brennan's pointy hate-filled head though.

Americans who are not among the racists, white supremacists, misogynists & political sycophants following him for amoral leadership.

Note his language. All folks who support DJT are one of the above. "Amoral" interesting choice.

I'm with Dash on this, DJT released the tax stuff to let them hammer themselves in the head. Not one single accountant, tax person, CEO or qualified financial person looked at that stuff with more then a shrug.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Bigger Pic

Double Tweet Time Stamp Delta leads to "storm"

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Jordan is the man. That little clip needs to be required viewing!

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Jordan is the man. That little clip needs to be required viewing!

But look at all the dumb@$$ responses in the comments. It is as if some people don't have the capacity to rationalize and "see" the truth. When Q would say "these people are stupid", I always kind of had a little twinge of distaste for that phrase, although I think I have repeated it a few times myself. My mother always told us not to call people 'stupid', so I was raised to kind of recoil at that word.

But, now? THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID (sorry, Mom).
edit on 8-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Several. Graham Hancock, William Henry, several threads here on ATS, and a few books on it.
A few theories that make it more mysterious.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

President Trump is not going to like Jr. getting subpoened about the Russian hoax. I'm hearing it's concerning Trump Tower in Moscow and Mueller testimony.

It's the Republicans that ordered him to testify, which is interesting.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Republican on the senate committee just told Neil Cavuto that they need Donald Trump jr. In order to wrap up a few things. It's not clear why he was subpoenaed though. He could have come on his own free will.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Indeed! Ba bam, boom! That Nadler makes me sick. No doubt they are terrified of what Barr is going to discover.
Whatever happened to that bill or proposal on limiting these miscreants to a max of two terms??

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: carewemust

President Trump is not going to like Jr. getting subpoened about the Russian hoax. I'm hearing it's concerning Trump Tower in Moscow and Mueller testimony.

It's the Republicans that ordered him to testify, which is interesting.

Consider the strategy values.

There's dozens 😎

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I saw this clip this morning.
Am I understanding it right that Comey thinks the report exonerates the President?
He says it around the :40-:50 second mark.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
I saw this clip this morning.
Am I understanding it right that Comey thinks the report exonerates the President?
He says it around the :40-:50 second mark.

"I thought it was a complete exoneration."

This from the man who was the entire reason for the obstruction prong of this fiasco.

"I thought it was a complete exoneration."

That tidal change is something...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

DJT tweet

Teeeveee just took a giant hit. Pharma has been subsidizing the teeeveee industry for years, and of course soaking the consumer on the back end for the effort.

Coming clean on pricing is not a good business model. Watch the ad rates plummet.

#winning

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump didn't even stop and talk to reporters when leaving the WH for Florida. When he ignores the press, usually means he's furious with them.

AG Barr got a standing ovation at today's Cabinet meeting.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I guess Comey won't be invited to do any more interviews on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join