It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan proclaims to be Jesus!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I could make many rude comments at the moment, I probably should but, I won't. My personal anger/disdain is not a representative of this country. So I will just provide a few facts.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN is for starters an

American black nationalist and minister who is the leader of the religious group Nation of Islam (NOI). Previously, he served as the minister of mosques in Boston and Harlem and had been appointed National Representative of the Nation of Islam by former NOI leader Elijah Muhammad. After Warith Deen Muhammad disbanded the NOI and started the orthodox Islamic group American Society of Muslims, Farrakhan started rebuilding the NOI. In 1981 he renamed his organization from Final Call to the Nation of Islam, reviving the group and establishing its headquarters at Mosque Maryam. Farrakhan has been described as antisemitic by the Southern Poverty Law Center, the Anti-Defamation League and others. The NOI promotes an anti-white theology, also according to the SPLC.[2] Some of his remarks have also been considered homophobic.

en.wikipedia.org...

In case anyone had any doubts..Yes.. this is headed towards Barack Hussein Obama. As well as his friends.

Disclaimer: I have nothing against Muslims or Kenyans, as long as they admit they are such. we are all equal!

I wont do the research for you, but if your so inclined to learn about the Clapper/Jarrett/Obama connection..it's a doozy.

I am purposely not mentioning the Clinton's, that seems to T people off at the mention and invalidate all truth.

PS: their involved Too. Shi# I said it, now the whole thread is just a anti HRC rant..right..No..

DEMOCRATS... We need two or more party's (preferably none) to stoke debate, argument's lead to to proper solutions IMO..

However...Your in bed with some BAD BAD folks..just letting you know because I care!

I shall now display to you BARRACK OBAMA'S MENTOR.. The man who just days ago stood side by side in ceremony to PRESIDENT WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON...The REVEREND...JESSE JACKSON..The one and only POS Louis Farrakhan!!!!

Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan in February told a Chicago crowd he was the "Messiah" while explaining his own version of Jesus Christ's death. "God so loved his people that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believed in Him would not perish but have everlasting life," Farrakhan began, he said in his Nation of Islam Saviour's Day keynote address, quoting from John 3:16. "God does not love this world. God never sent Jesus to die for this world. Jesus died because he was 2,000 years too soon to bring about the end of the civilization of the Jews. He never was on a cross, there was no Calvary for that Jesus." Read Newsmax: Louis Farrakhan Claims to Be the True Jesus: 'I Represent the Messiah' | Newsmax.com

www.newsmax.com...

HOME » NEWS Farrakhan: I represent the Messiah. I represent the Jesus and I am that Jesus.

www.gopusa.com...

Here he is folks...The Messiah...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I always thought he was Jesus?

What's the big deal?

😂

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
He's part of the Chicago Machine too.

But my reaction to: ""Louis Farrakhan proclaims to be Jesus!"" is....

😆😆🚬😆😆

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Lets string him up, throw him in the Chicago sewer, and see if he rises after 3 days? Easter is a coming!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I took the trash out at work today, always do it on fridays.

It's more valuable than farrakhan, he's a real piece of #.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

He has no influence at all!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Don't do the Chicago sewer system like that..

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Farrakhan is an amateur.

No one thinks they are jesus, I've thought at one time I was god, but couldn't make womens boobs grow bigger when I saw them walking down the street.

So i've settled for the arch angel michael.

Who want's to be the bastard child of a god?

What an idiot.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
He is also big in to Scientology. He couldn’t be a bigger loser.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Yeah, I wouldn't disrespect your trash by comparing it to Farrakhan.. what did the trash do to you?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
He is also big in to Scientology. He couldn’t be a bigger loser.

Really?

Didn't know that.

Scientology is the second biggest failure of a religion next to islam. So I guess I'm not too surprised. He's literally dumpster diving when it comes to religion.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I didn't know he was into that.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Jesus? I always thought the devil "plays with fire."

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Transcript:

Judge: "the defendants please rise"

😎

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This fool is a cross between a pimp boxing promoter and a vacuum salesman..Scary that he actually has some power

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Farrakhan, like every politcian, is a "shoot on site' for me when it comes to the post apocalyptic times.

There are just some people that when you come across them in the wasteland, you don't even need to hear a word uttered from their hole before dropping a casing onto the ground.

They got us here, they don't need to be here for the rebuilding of a great nation.

Yup, I know I'm harsh and extreme.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who's the judge..White Willy?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

This fool is a cross between a pimp boxing promoter and a vacuum salesman..Scary that he actually has some power

One of the sure bets in the world, that only a complete idiot would be able to find a large base of even bigger idiots to follow(and fund) him.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Yeah. we could definitely share some beer's

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Yeah. we could definitely share some beer's

I'm going to hold you to that.

new topics

top topics