It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan proclaims to be Jesus!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Wow … that's great: a Muslim Jesus.

What will they think of next?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
double post, see comment.

edit on 6-4-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: I love to double post, just to get my avatar up there twice in a row! ****SARC****

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Is it any worse that some on ATS comparing Trump to Moses ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Farrakhan is convinced he is Jesus. There's quite a difference between Jesus and Moses, LOL.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Farrakhan is convinced he is Jesus. There's quite a difference between Jesus and Moses, LOL.

It's just as bad my friend, when people think other people are things they are not.

Unscramble that lot.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Farrakhan is a straight up lunatic that is ALL he is.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

It takes a lot of power to be in photos with that crowd.

I'm not radical enough to believe that means they endorse him, but it does mean they will stand on their heads in the bottom of an outhouse, mouths open, just to get a few more votes.

What I find most interesting about all of this was from an interview he gave on FoxNews in the latter half of the 1990s. He talked about his frequent visits to the "Mothership", in orbit around the Earth. Crazy does not even begin to describe him. He's doubly dangerous because of his cult followers. He's not Muslim, he's not Christian; he's something else entirely.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
To argue or disagree would be ray-cipps. Some things go without saying.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There's a special place in hell reserved just for Farrakan.

Right next to the Pedophile Mohammad.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Not only is he Jesus, he's a calypso singer--with some helpful advice about matrimony:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

There are events that will happen in order that the End of Days come about. God will have to use mortal men and women, so will Satan, in order that all these things must pass.

Who knows? He might even move you.

Thing is that all is by His will, not yours. You do not claim to be an instrument of God's will because no one has power over Him.
edit on 6-4-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Doesn't this kinda sound like an admission of being the false prophet that Jesus warned of??

Seems to me it does... Oops.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

It almost seems like they're attempting to morph a new religion, Chrislam perhaps. Haven't heard that name in atleast 3 years.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well, if he has a middle name, why not? I've met many a Jesus.

"Hey Joe!" 😂

That, or we can try the old walk on water test....

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I remember seeing all of the videos of him circulate before the 08 election and I was completely baffled at how everyone turned a blind eye to the rhetoric and hate spewed. At the time it had only been 6-7 years since 9-11- and the line “G damn America!” Always stood out to me as a complete deal breaker for the president of the USA to associate much less mentor/ listen to sermons from someone of this perspective. Alas, it was just me.

Do you think that if it were to have a redo- with the internet and the political climate as it is today- that it would sink O’s chances at a win, or would he float on into the WH just like the first two times?

I think there’s far more eyes on things such as this than there were in 2008/2012

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

And then there is this gem.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo suggested in an interview on March 21 that it’s very possible God sent President Donald Trump to protect and defend Israel from the Iranian regime

www.theepochtimes.com...

They call America " The Land Of The Free " or would suggest it's more " Land Of The Weird "

Invalid thread comparison
That thread is a comparison by ATS members .
This one is about a self-proclamation

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beach Bum

Farrakhan is a straight up lunatic that is ALL he is.

So was Manson and his following did some gruesome stuff.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Just checking in on this thread and, you couldn't have said it better. The people in question are of such high guilt, it blows me away that anyone still follows/believes anything the have to say. Just take a look at Minneapolis, staging ground. We've been invaded.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Great pics, it's a 4 sided triangle if I ever saw one. If you go to the 1:50 mark of the first video I posted, that's where my frustration lye. I was raised to respect everyone, and always have. I have friends and family that make up many different races. If your cool..your cool and if your a dick your a dick. This POS is stoking hate for something a bunch of people did long before I came along but now I have to pay for it?? No way, I am not them and glad. I'll apologize to no one! I didn't do and don't condone what THOSE people did. They want us divided

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Beach Bum

He is certainly a lunatic..problem is people listen to him.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed! I've long believed that WW2 was the beginning of the end days. 100 year war should be wrapping up soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join